Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, people are gathering outside the house? OH No, that's not good..people really need to use their head, nothing good will come of this I'm sure. Baez is getting himself too emotionally involved with his client that I think he may have failed to adequately inform her of the situation she is in and it's likely outcome. Depending on the terms of this "limited immunity" (assuming it is favorable to her) he would be incompetent if he doesn't advise her to take it.

I completely agree.

You know that story changed from the time she was arrested to when she spoke to Lee about it. Originally she told Yuri that she left it on her imaginary desk at her imaginary job at the very-real-but-not-employing- Casey Universal.

:rotfl::rolling::spit:

I does feel cathartic to laugh.

Well it appears she would do just about anything for money.

I have one more far out thought, that I hate to think about, it has crossed my mind that maybe there was some internet sex thing going on. Possibly even with Caylee. It has been mentioned by several people, that Caylee was almost "flirty" with men.
Since we know that the detectives found out about Casey being involved with the deputy that was fired from computer forensics, what says they didn't find out a WHOLE LOT MORE????

I agree i'v been saying this since day 1---what pic did she delete from her profile. This could be very telling, even if it appears innocent. Many adults use the internet to "advertise" their kids but it appears innocent to the untrained eye.

I agree.. I'm sure Baez told her tonigh that she can either do a few years for the neglect charge and admit was an accident -- or take your chances with a murder charge or something similar.

I'm not so sure of that...I fear he is telling her he thinks she can win because the body hasn't been found...that seems to be what he keeps telling the press, in so many words, anyhow. IMOO

They even asked LP tonight if he thought Caylee was dead and he said something like, "Unfortunately, Yes."

Well, unfortunately, the maniac he bailed out of jail killed her. The maniac that he's upping the security on. The maniac that was supposed to help him find Caylee.

I want him to tell us...why has the bail not been revoked? He can still hang around and help Tim find Caylee. All it would take is one phone call. To TP. No more security.....protect your investment and REVOKE BAIL!

OK I am going to jump in here now. Did you know that his 3 year old was taken from a soccer field years ago? Did you ever realize that the man does have a heart? I think he honestly believed he COULD make a difference when he came. He was at least getting off his @ss to DO SOMETHING unlike anyone else surrounding Caylee. I don't care that he is a self-proclaimed media *advertiser censored*. He freely admits it. But what he DID DO is he let people love to hate him enough to keep her face and name out in the media every single day. He stood up for his beliefs. He stood up Caylee. And he has taken his lumps for doing it. He admitted he was wrong to believe Casey's lies. He has admitted that he misjudged the situation. I think it was pretty damn straight forward and he "cowboyed up". I admire that kind of person.

I also challenged him to not let this be his last time to help the hundreds of thousands of missing children in America. Maybe he will take me up on it. I hope so because people can love to hate him the whole time he is getting their names and faces out on National television.

You go, girl!

I can respect this post as your opinion, SS. But I do not believe Padilla got/kept Caylees name or face out there, I believe she got HIS out there.
You can believe what you like...but one thing I saw without fail was that he brought up Caylee and finding her. More than Cindy or George ever have!! More than anyone else in this circus ever did!!

Yes...remember Cindy's adamant statement about no evidence. She is sticking by it because, imo, they are counting on no body= no conviction. They are going to be sadly mistaken.

Yes, She and Georgette saw to that, and are counting on it. I hate these people. They were not even crying when they left the lawyers office after being informed by LE their Child and GD was dead. They could at least fake it, they have everything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9UKW7PPTk&NR=1

I cannot believe that they are throwing around another Zanny story. Please give it a rest. The bones on that red herring have been licked clean.

Casey needs to talk.

hey all. i followed this case with every post up until thread number 100 or so, then things got busy around here and i've only been here on and off, read part 1 of the documents that were released and am trying to catch up on recent threads... does someone mind summarizing the "new" zanny story for me? thanks so much.

Good actor, blowhard, all are true. However as much as I personally don't like LP, I have to hand my hat to him for doing it on national tv, multiple times. Doing that and answering questions about the bail possibly getting revoked as a result of what he's learned adds pressure to the family to make Casey talk, and puts pressure on Casey because of fear she'll have to go back to jail. This time though, I bet she'll be in gen pop.

I seriously doubt that!

(big and green is mine)

And yes. I agree. And I also am adopted and found my birthmom after 1 and a half years of searching in my early thirties...

And let me just set the record straight on adoption.... it is the most selfLESS thing any idividual can do anywhere at any time. EVER!
(snipped for space)

I don't usually write personal things here but, I know about adoption too.
I gave up my son almost 40 years ago, I was never allowed to even see him. Have searched and searched but no luck ever finding him. I try to get comfort knowing I did the right thing.

hey all. i followed this case with every post up until thread number 100 or so, then things got busy around here and i've only been here on and off, read part 1 of the documents that were released and am trying to catch up on recent threads... does someone mind summarizing the "new" zanny story for me? thanks so much.

Something about Yosemite Sam and a script. The fake nanny and her fake brother and a fake piece of paper. I don't know; I cannot repeat it because I fear it keeps it alive. It's bs anyway.

This is just my hunch, and not based on anything other than my intuition.

If George and Cindy get in trouble with LE or the FBI, it will be because of the June 9th dates they pushed, along with Casey's June 9th date.

I know Cindy has an excuse. I listened to her video on the stand, and heard her try to dissemble/excuse her "confusion" once she got caught in a lie.

But, I am not sure the FBI is going to cut her that much slack.

Think about it, friends. Did her explanation of how she got Father's Day confused with her vacation make any sense? And, how convenient that it matched up with Casey's dumb lies?

Maybe it is too late at night, and I am befuddled from trying to follow the dem convention speeches (total waste of time) and this sorry spectacle of people lying about a precious little girl.

Better go to bed, before I embarrass myself!

So when did you first suspect Casey killed Caylee? For me, it was the first news report that said "Tot's mom admits she has been missing for 31 days and she didn't tell anyone or call police." The rest has just been there to pile on to the avalanche of that initial disbelief. And yet, I don't think Casey will admit to anything EVER, immunity or not. It's much easier to blame it on the Invisible Man (I mean Nanny).

Part of me is holding out that the infamous dumpster holds the key, and that the dumpster in question is the one next to the Amscot. A dead body would likely still be evidenced there for a good while. In other words, they may not have a "body", but they have enough evidence of body somewhere other than the back of the car.

And I have to admit that as I'm writing this, I still can't bring myself to say "Caylee" instead of the body when describing this.

(snipped for space)

I gave up my son almost 40 years ago, I was never allowed to even see him. Have searched and searched but no luck ever finding him. I try to get comfort knowing I did the right thing.

Of course, you did the right thing . . .

This is my first time posting though I have been reading about this case on your site for several weeks. Maybe this has already been said but could Casey have given Caylee too much Xanax to keep her knocked out, asleep and quiet so that Casey could party or be with her boyfriend (hence Zanny the Nanny referring to the anxiety drug Xanax). then having found her daughter dead due to overdose, she tried to concoct a story she thought that her parents would believe. I'm sure she never in her wildest dreams believed that the story of her lost beautiful child would become a national story. This time it's not just her parents who are confronting her with her inconsistencies and bare faced lies.

(snipped for space)

If you ever decide you want help in trying...just let us know. You are in the right place to get help to search for missing people you know. Hugs~

I agree with you, I know a lot of people think Lee is a horse of different color but I think he is an Anthony through and through. JMO

Everyone, including Cindy's brother Rick (if ya choose to believe that's who was doing the posting) says that Casey and Lee are tight. To me, that says something, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954