Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any webcam that has sound? I would love to hear what they are saying.

Patty, are they airing this interview live? Do you know what the are saying?

Nope, I am seeing on the webcam what you all are seeing. :( Not sure which stations the media is associated with.

Looks like we have to search all the websites.

It does make you wonder how long the Anthonys will carry on the charade that Caylee has been kidnapped. Really a bunch of fools at this point.

Nope, I am seeing on the webcam what you all are seeing. :( Not sure which stations the media is associtated with.

Looks like we have to search all the websites.

I looked at wesh and my fox...nothing...grrrrrrr.....

I bet LPis addressing the issue of the now visible hippo. ATTENTION....MR.PADILLA........Listen, hear that? The hippo is singing Mr. Padilla...SEND HER BACK!!!!!

I bet it was about the decision to revoke or not. Wish I knew wich way that went!

I still had a little bit of hope that she was alive becausse I just could not believe this mother would kill her child and then act like she didn't have a care in the world. I don't know how she could look at her daughter's dead body and then go out dancing or cook for her BF. I just can't imagine this. I am still conviced she called some old lover to help her move her body somewhere.

I bet LPis addressing the issue of the now visible hippo. ATTENTION....MR.PADILLA........Listen, hear that? The hippo is singing Mr. Padilla...SEND HER BACK!!!!!

exactly

the hippo has been spotted and the WARDENS are coming to capture her
:behindbar

I still had a little bit of hope that she was alive becausse I just could not believe this mother would kill her child and then act like she didn't have a care in the world. I don't know how she could look at her daughter's dead body and then go out dancing or cook for her BF. I just can't imagine this. I am still conviced she called some old lover to help her move her body somewhere.

wouldnt be the first time that helped was called

didnt that COP do that recently
he killed his wife and left his son RIGHT there......

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh:furious::furious::furious:

Well, HAD I watched that, I would have thought....hummmm interesting. :eek:

I'm kinda surprised they haven't put the house up for sale yet. In this market it will take them quite some time to sell - should start now. I don't see them staying in that house for much longer.

I agree with you but....with a variation. That I don't think grandparents and Casey agreed on anything.

I think George realised ''something'' ''criminal'' happened in the car. I don't think he thought it was his grandaughter the ''victim''. Only that his daughter was in big trouble and this was why she abandoned the car. So they cleaned up the car. Then they locate Cayse and they realise that the ''possible victim'' might be their grandparent.

You see the LE must have checked Casey's communications with grandparents. So I don't think this was an agreed cover-up. I think grandparents following the pattern of covering for Casey for so many years saw the signs of something sinister happened and cleaned the car and possibly threw away evidence. And I don't think George had anything to do with disposing a body. He wouldn't have taken the LE aside and tell them that they should look closely on his daughter and that she is a liar if he was covering for her regarding Caylee back then. Nor they would have called the 911 with the things they said back then. I think they covered for her thinking she did something else to someone else. And that both Casey and Caylee were in trouble.

ITA The trunk of the car was first opened in the presence of the tow truck driver, IIRC. If there had been a body in the car, then the tow truck driver would have reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch