Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen anything yet - looks like a "sleeping" house

How in the world are these people sleeping?????? I know that sleep would be the last thing that i would be able to do.....I would want to know where my granddaughter is and I would be all over Casey until she cracked....but that's just me...............

This family just makes me sooooo:furious:

I agree 100% browneyed --- I was blown away when CA was released and she wanted to "shower" and then they had a "nice quiet family dinner"

How in the world are these people sleeping?????? I know that sleep would be the last thing that i would be able to do.....I would want to know where my granddaughter is and I would be all over Casey until she cracked....but that's just me...............

That is what I have been sitting here thinking myself, how could anyone be in that house be sleeping. I know lot of us are not sleeping good over this. I know when my grandbabys where missing I was going crazy. I could not imagine thinking they where not alive.

I agree with you but....with a variation. That I don't think grandparents and Casey agreed on anything.

I think George realised ''something'' ''criminal'' happened in the car. I don't think he thought it was his grandaughter the ''victim''. Only that his daughter was in big trouble and this was why she abandoned the car. So they cleaned up the car. Then they locate Cayse and they realise that the ''possible victim'' might be their grandparent.

You see the LE must have checked Casey's communications with grandparents. So I don't think this was an agreed cover-up. I think grandparents following the pattern of covering for Casey for so many years saw the signs of something sinister happened and cleaned the car and possibly threw away evidence. And I don't think George had anything to do with disposing a body. He wouldn't have taken the LE aside and tell them that they should look closely on his daughter and that she is a liar if he was covering for her regarding Caylee back then. Nor they would have called the 911 with the things they said back then. I think they covered for her thinking she did something else to someone else. And that both Casey and Caylee were in trouble.
This post really puts it in a nutshell. They were cleaning up whatever mess there was that would possibly make the family look bad. They don't even care to know what the mess is -- they just know to clean up. It's instictive with them. They do it by rote. This is how you keep the house of cards afloat in a dsyfunctional family where there is constant lying, denial, secrecy and subterfuge.

I just saw a very brief news clip on CNN headline news.........I thought it showed Casey walking, with a large man holding her hand and her wearing shorts and a white t-shirt- and possible her brother in front of her. Does anyone have this news clip? I would like to watch it again.

Originally Posted by 1st time blogger
I believe she met with them to tell her that changed version of who/where she handed Caylee. Now she's saying to ZG and her cousin sam at Blanchard park.

If she did tell le this, then that just makes me believe even more that Caylee's body is in that park...and she knows it's going to be found but this way she can blame it on ZG.

I would imagine Cindy at least is on some kind of meds.
Lanie

I can't sleep when my teenager is out, I worry until she comes through the door, once she's home I can fall asleep.

I just saw a very brief news clip on CNN headline news.........I thought it showed Casey walking, with a large man holding her hand and her wearing shorts and a white t-shirt- and possible her brother in front of her. Does anyone have this news clip? I would like to watch it again.

I am uploading the video now. It will probably be a half-hour or so. Part of the clip of Casey is from the other day while she was heading to meet with her caseworker at the correction facility.

Originally Posted by 1st time blogger
I believe she met with them to tell her that changed version of who/where she handed Caylee. Now she's saying to ZG and her cousin sam at Blanchard park.

If she did tell le this, then that just makes me believe even more that Caylee's body is in that park...and she knows it's going to be found but this way she can blame it on ZG.

I have had my suspicions about Jay Blanchard Park since she mentioned it to her brother, about losing her cell phone there. Maybe she knew that pings would show up, ya know? Poor little Caylee, And she also mentioned that her mom didn't want her jogging there cause it wasn't safe after that girl was murdered. God i could just scream.

woah! but what about the BH??? They would be so on to it no?

Yes, they are probably aware of the plan if in fact this did happen, however Baez or LE could have asked them to stick around the Anthonys house to protect Cindy and George.

George and Lee were seen leaving the house at 6am this morning with an un-known individual in the car. This un-known person could have been the female BG that we've heard so much about (but have never seen), and he could have been taking her to the safe-house where Casey is.

Again, this whole scenario is just speculation on my part, but it makes sense to me.

I can't sleep when my teenager is out, I worry until she comes through the door, once she's home I can fall asleep.

so true! Don't you just love "but mom, you know where I am at and I am fine"! so can't wait for the day when they are older, married and have kids of there own :)

they need to take her back to jail asap. Is TES already searching?

This post really puts it in a nutshell. They were cleaning up whatever mess there was that would possibly make the family look bad. They don't even care to know what the mess is -- they just know to clean up. It's instictive with them. They do it by rote. This is how you keep the house of cards afloat in a dsyfunctional family where there is constant lying, denial, secrecy and subterfuge.

Another theory, maybe the parents, brother know Casey was watching the news about the case as well as her attornery. Maybe they were just trying to get on her good side so they could find out what really happend. I can't think of any other reason when the grandparents loved that grandchild so much, they probably are going along with anything just to find out what happend and where she is. Maybe, just a thought...one of many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy