Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I ran several scenarios through my mind of why Baes and the detectives were meeting with Cindy for so long yesterday, and the scenario that you mentioned did cross my mind.

And then I began to wonder, why would Cindy leave her car at the attorneys office and ride back to her house w/Baez, and then pull Baez car into her garage.

I think that during her 2 hr. meeting yesterday, the investigators laid out to her that the evidence was back against Casey, and that heavier charges are coming down. I think they advised her that she needs to try and get what info she can out of Casey. I also think that they hinted to Cindy that they were going to do a "limited release" to the media that the DNA results are in, and that they matched Caylee. They may have even advised Cindy that once "Joe Public" gets wind of that, people are going to come out of the woodwork to try and get to Casey the baby killer, and that her life will now be in danger. Which then leads me to believe that Baez may have snuck Casey out through the Anthony garage last night (his car was parked in their garage while he was there visiting for 2+ hours) and took her to a safe house. We haven't seen any video of the Anthony home, or Baez or Casey or the BH and his crew this morning. This plan could have all been hashed out at Baez office earlier yesterday, which would be the reason why Cindy would have left her vehicle at Baez office, and Baez pulled his car into their garage yesterday afternoon.

This is all speculation and my opinion of course, and I guess we'll know for sure when the noon news comes on today.

I totally agree with your post 100%....and how I hope that she is put back behind bars soon............

I havent seen anything yet - looks like a "sleeping" house

snipped Which then leads me to believe that Baez may have snuck Casey out through the Anthony garage last night (his car was parked in their garage while he was there visiting for 2+ hours) and took her to a safe house. We haven't seen any video of the Anthony home, or Baez or Casey or the BH and his crew this morning. This plan could have all been hashed out at Baez office earlier yesterday, which would be the reason why Cindy would have left her vehicle at Baez office, and Baez pulled his car into their garage yesterday afternoon.

This is all speculation and my opinion of course, and I guess we'll know for sure when the noon news comes on today.

woah! but what about the BH??? They would be so on to it no?

Last night I ran several scenarios through my mind of why Baes and the detectives were meeting with Cindy for so long yesterday, and the scenario that you mentioned did cross my mind.

And then I began to wonder, why would Cindy leave her car at the attorneys office and ride back to her house w/Baez, and then pull Baez car into her garage.

I think that during her 2 hr. meeting yesterday, the investigators laid out to her that the evidence was back against Casey, and that heavier charges are coming down. I think they advised her that she needs to try and get what info she can out of Casey. I also think that they hinted to Cindy that they were going to do a "limited release" to the media that the DNA results are in, and that they matched Caylee. They may have even advised Cindy that once "Joe Public" gets wind of that, people are going to come out of the woodwork to try and get to Casey the baby killer, and that her life will now be in danger. Which then leads me to believe that Baez may have snuck Casey out through the Anthony garage last night (his car was parked in their garage while he was there visiting for 2+ hours) and took her to a safe house. We haven't seen any video of the Anthony home, or Baez or Casey or the BH and his crew this morning. This plan could have all been hashed out at Baez office earlier yesterday, which would be the reason why Cindy would have left her vehicle at Baez office, and Baez pulled his car into their garage yesterday afternoon.

I believe she met with them to tell her that changed version of who/where she handed Caylee. Now she's saying to ZG and her cousin sam at Blanchard park.

Sorry if this has been brought up, I asked this before the documents were released and I was always skeptical of the answer I got and now I know why.
When Cindy was on the phone with 911, she says to someone in the background that Caylee was taken and so on. I was told that it was George that she was speaking to. But if you read the affadavits, Goerge says that he came home and found her in the garage crying and that she had already called the sheriffs office. Lee was already in the house listening to the tearful kidnapping account.

So who the heck was Cindy talking to?do we finally have proof of George and Cindy lying for some other reason than to protect their daughter?

Hi there.

On the 911 third call Cindy says to George - zanny took her. It was something that perplexed many of us....the way she said zanny as if they know zanny but how could they since she was Casey's imaginary nanny.

With the new report...George finding Cindy in the garage crying....Cindy talks to George for the first time about Zanny and how Caylee is with her. Until that moment Casey is just telling them that Caylee is fine and with the nanny Zanny. So at that moment Cindy and George learn about the ''existence'' of this person. Cindy is crying in the garage because Casey is refusing to let her see Caylee or take her to Caylee.

It is later that Lee manages to get Casey admit that Zanny the nanny ''took'' the baby. So in Cindy's 911 call this is what we hear...telling someone zanny got the baby....probably George....since Lee already knew. Cindy said the name zanny because Cindy was told by Casey that the baby is with the nanny and Cindy told George in the garage.

I think the cam is going to start picking up a lot more activity now that the sun is out - and people are moving around

I believe she met with them to tell her that changed version of who/where she handed Caylee. Now she's saying to ZG and her cousin sam at Blanchard park.

I have read this but I have not seen the link to verify, can someone please send it to me?

she is going back to jail today

i can sense it
I so hope you are right. I hope new charges come down today. Let TP have a break from the case without hurting his business. KC has destroyed so many lives. Just disgusting. I had to step away from the case yesterday just because it was just too much. I can not get the thought of someone harming such an innocent child. Just can not even fathom it.

I just have to respond to this. I'm not crazy about how Cindy has, imo, interfered with this investigation. However, unless, and I am dead serious about this, you, or anyone else throwing these comments out, have actually EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND dealing with someone like this, especially if it is your child, you have no idea what is involved. It isn't a black and white matter of enabling because you want to baby them or bury your head in the sand, it is also a lot of fear of the person doing harm to themselves. The manipulation is very intense, and I ended up coming into contact with a lot of other families with this problem. It is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and again, you (generic) don't have a clue looking in from the outside.
Respectfully,
Lanie

ITA........Living with a pathalogical liar has to be....EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND,

and it is definately....A NIGHTMARE.

I so hope you are right. I hope new charges come down today. Let TP have a break from the case without hurting his business. KC has destroyed so many lives. Just disgusting. I had to step away from the case yesterday just because it was just too much. I can not get the thought of someone harming such an innocent child. Just can not even fathom it.

yep, its good to get away and do something else it can grind on anyone

i know it does on me...

go for a walk. go do some work go get on treadmill

but its emotional

be well

I don't think they can move her to a safe house without permission from the court due to the home monitoring agreement. But your theory is a good one.

I don't know where they got that camera that I'm NOT watching...but if I WERE watching it, I'd tell them to send that sucker back and have it fixed. 6 fpm is the best they can do??? Somebody PAHLEEZE get those people a real camera. Reporters no less, sheesh.

Hi there.

GameTheory: Felt this morning to share with you...your post last evening was the FIRST time I cried. Maybe just the accumulation of posts, and holding my breath against what my heart knew was coming. I don't know.
I felt connected to you.
MG, how we all hurt over this.
:blowkiss:

I don't know where they got that camera that I'm NOT watching...but if I WERE watching it, I'd tell them to send that sucker back and have it fixed. 6 fpm is the best they can do??? Somebody PAHLEEZE get those people a real camera. Reporters no less, sheesh.

I agree...If I was going to watch...I would prefer streaming video.

I have had such a hard time lifting my hands to the keyboard here. What do I say? I think I'm still just a little numb.

It seems the general consenus here is that someone else is involved and I too think George is in way deep. I've thought that since way back. Cindy I am still just a little on the fence. She was the one that called 911 - BUT - she really doesn't get "real" about Caylee until call 3! IMO it was right before call 3 when she actually stuck her head in that car and took a long, deep, breath. She left George at the car lot for him to go into the lot. He drove the car home. The pants and the knife were probably already out and laying in a pile in the garage (ala George) and he prob just told her "that stuff needs to go in the house and you can wash those pants". Then George (who we all thought stayed at the house that day) mysteriously leaves the house. He doesn't come back until Cindy has already called for the 3rd time. So, I'm not all that sure that Cindy really knew what happened - she might know NOW! Why all these LE meetings by herself?

I'm banking on TES for find Caylee. I think that its possible COD could still be determined: ie: cracked skull - blunt force - will be very hard with all the other evidence that blunt force would be an accident. So Casey, (or George) can't give it up.

I hope for all involved that we really do find out the truth behind all of this. Such a horrible, horrible, horrible, tragedy!!!

I agree with you but....with a variation. That I don't think grandparents and Casey agreed on anything.

I think George realised ''something'' ''criminal'' happened in the car. I don't think he thought it was his grandaughter the ''victim''. Only that his daughter was in big trouble and this was why she abandoned the car. So they cleaned up the car. Then they locate Cayse and they realise that the ''possible victim'' might be their grandparent.

You see the LE must have checked Casey's communications with grandparents. So I don't think this was an agreed cover-up. I think grandparents following the pattern of covering for Casey for so many years saw the signs of something sinister happened and cleaned the car and possibly threw away evidence. And I don't think George had anything to do with disposing a body. He wouldn't have taken the LE aside and tell them that they should look closely on his daughter and that she is a liar if he was covering for her regarding Caylee back then. Nor they would have called the 911 with the things they said back then. I think they covered for her thinking she did something else to someone else. And that both Casey and Caylee were in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85