Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was missing from the shot for several minutes. The angle must have changed. (embarrased!)

Don't feel bad I was thinking the same thing, then I was thinking that Sewage tank has to be getting close to full by now! I know gross...

I think today is going to be a big day in the case, hopefully with Casey going back to jail. I believe that the results that were leaked are true and factual. If they were not LE would say that I think. When George was running his mouth and giving out false info on kidnappers being watched LE called a round table sit down to put the rumers to rest, I dont see them doing that with this info!!

I just have to respond to this. I'm not crazy about how Cindy has, imo, interfered with this investigation. However, unless, and I am dead serious about this, you, or anyone else throwing these comments out, have actually EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND dealing with someone like this, especially if it is your child, you have no idea what is involved. It isn't a black and white matter of enabling because you want to baby them or bury your head in the sand, it is also a lot of fear of the person doing harm to themselves. The manipulation is very intense, and I ended up coming into contact with a lot of other families with this problem. It is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and again, you (generic) don't have a clue looking in from the outside.
Respectfully,
Lanie

Well Lanie, that's just it...I can and DO speak from experience......but, I thank you for your insights.

Looks like the black SUV went into the garage. First I thought it was backing out, but looks like it went in.

I believe I read somewhere yesterday that Casey has an appointment this morning to check in today at the jail with her caseworker or something like that

A lot can happen during the 10 sec. interval with the web cam! I don't know if the car pulled away or went back in. Reporters backed way off.

Does anyone feel that the meeting with Cindy yesterday was maybe a way to put preasure on her as well. She has many conflicting stories would could be obstrucition. Also she clearly lied on the witness stand in the bail hearing saying that she talked to Casey everyday, maybe they got the phone records and confronted her with them..I don't know, she really tried to make Casey look like mother of the year which to me is the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig, no matter how you dress it up, it's still a pig. Thoughts?

I would hope all the *players* had their phone/computer checked.

While I do have some sympathy for the family (none for Casey) bottom line is NO ONE should be lying to LE when it involves a missing child.

Does anyone feel that the meeting with Cindy yesterday was maybe a way to put preasure on her as well. She has many conflicting stories would could be obstrucition. Also she clearly lied on the witness stand in the bail hearing saying that she talked to Casey everyday, maybe they got the phone records and confronted her with them..I don't know, she really tried to make Casey look like mother of the year which to me is the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig, no matter how you dress it up, it's still a pig. Thoughts?

Last night I ran several scenarios through my mind of why Baes and the detectives were meeting with Cindy for so long yesterday, and the scenario that you mentioned did cross my mind.

And then I began to wonder, why would Cindy leave her car at the attorneys office and ride back to her house w/Baez, and then pull Baez car into her garage.

I think that during her 2 hr. meeting yesterday, the investigators laid out to her that the evidence was back against Casey, and that heavier charges are coming down. I think they advised her that she needs to try and get what info she can out of Casey. I also think that they hinted to Cindy that they were going to do a "limited release" to the media that the DNA results are in, and that they matched Caylee. They may have even advised Cindy that once "Joe Public" gets wind of that, people are going to come out of the woodwork to try and get to Casey the baby killer, and that her life will now be in danger. Which then leads me to believe that Baez may have snuck Casey out through the Anthony garage last night (his car was parked in their garage while he was there visiting for 2+ hours) and took her to a safe house. We haven't seen any video of the Anthony home, or Baez or Casey or the BH and his crew this morning. This plan could have all been hashed out at Baez office earlier yesterday, which would be the reason why Cindy would have left her vehicle at Baez office, and Baez pulled his car into their garage yesterday afternoon.

This is all speculation and my opinion of course, and I guess we'll know for sure when the noon news comes on today.

I caught LP an Fox and Friends this morning around 8:30.
He was asked if Casey is alright in her head
he responded, "NO."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members