Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty.....just want to say thank-you mam' for all of your hard work...you have made it eaiser to follow this mess.

Why do we keep hearing this story then that the police think it might have been an accident? I don't see how they could know this w/o some kind of confession.

My thought on this is that LE is trying to make Casey think that they don't think she is a monster and with that she will give some info. Because if she talks she won't give the whole truth, so it will be voided anyways. In my heart I don't believe she can be 100% honest. So if they play their cards right LE will find the body they can still get the DP. JMO

Thankfully Gustav isnt heading towards Florida (but my heart breaks for NO as it looks like its going there). I actually think a holiday weekend will work for TES - so many people arent going anywhere this weekend that I hope they have a ton of volunteers

After I had a good cry last night while I was rocking my sleeping 3 year-old son, I began to realize that if there is a silver lining to the outcome of this case, it is that Caylee has been safe in the arms of whatever deity/nondeity you may believe in...she isn't in the hands of some crazy pedophile as some of us feared...and she won't be raised by and exposed to the insanity that is the Anthony family. She's on an eternal playground surrounded by Love.

May those responsible for her death (whether accidental or not) and the cover-up receive swift, punishing justice.

I dont wanna speculate about the DNA and start accusing casey for caylees murder. We still dont know that shes dead. All we know is that the Body Farm said the results were not good. Were not 100% sure it was Caylees body in that trunk.
But it just kills me to think about how neglectful some parents in this world are with there kids.

This is just great, I messed up the tv and dont know how to fix it back. Stupid satalite..
No tv till hubby gets home to fix it.. if anyone hears anything new please pass it on..
I woke with an upset stomach over this and a broken heart.. I was so hoping for her to be safe or for this to be just a bad dream.

Thankfully Gustav isnt heading towards Florida (but my heart breaks for NO as it looks like its going there). I actually think a holiday weekend will work for TES - so many people arent going anywhere this weekend that I hope they have a ton of volunteers

Yes, he is headed for me here in biloxi, ms.....
:eek:

I dont wanna speculate about the DNA and start accusing casey for caylees murder. We still dont know that shes dead. All we know is that the Body Farm said the results were not good. Were not 100% sure it was Caylees body in that trunk.
But it just kills me to think about how neglectful some parents in this world are with there kids.

Okay...I'm confused now. I read on wftv.com that the DNA is in and that it is definitely Caylee's and shows that she is dead...is that in question?

For weeks I tried to hold out hope that Caylee was still alive, but I'm sry to say that hope has been dashed with the new evidence.

I think if LE wanted all this info secret then we wouldn't be hearing anything. While they have played their cards close to the vest, I think they are allowing this DNA evidence to "leak" out to put pressure on Casey and her family. I think its working.....

Ya know I had that up for awhile....:eek: And then I said "Self what the heck are ya doing".....:crazy: So now I only glance every once in a while. :)

LOL! I put it in here so someone can keep us all updated! I have to be out today, so will miss any breaking news. That's a good thing....step away from the keyboard...

I think if LE wanted all this info secret then we wouldn't be hearing anything. While they have played their cards close to the vest, I think they are allowing this DNA evidence to "leak" out to put pressure on Casey and her family. I think its working.....
I think so too, and if LE was concerned wouldn't they come out and make a statement?

I think law enforcement knew all along about the DNA results and only let Casey out of jail to see if she would feel any remorse having to look at Caylee's bedroom, toys, and grandparents and uncle.

She is one cold heartless %*&^%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member