Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about her life has been a lie . . . why would she stop now?

How many people did have access to the trunk? Were there 25 keys to that car floating around?? HAHA

I hate it that people are always putting dead bodies in and out of my trunk :furious:

Trying to get some work done. This is not the only work on his desk. The man still has bills to pay and a family to support. Besides, it's Leonards job to be the "media *advertiser censored*" (tongue in cheek).

I respectfully disagree. From a journalsitic view, putting the question to TP right now is the only way to confirm that bail is being revoked. It's just confirming one fact, nothing to do with being a media *advertiser censored*. We can't say TP is the only one who can confirm the fact and then say go back and ask the guy who we've determined cannot confirm the fact.

How 'bout we just lock all three of them in a cell together. Then we'll ask them ONE question. WHERE IS CAYLEE? The one who tells us where she is gets to go home and the other two stay. I bet one way or another *ahem* the truth will come out then.

I don't think that was what Patty was saying in regards to them revoking bond. Just the facts was what she stated.

Tony is trying to protect his livelihood. And if she's charged with more substantial charges, that is his way out. So we can only hope and pray that happens soon. I don't condemn Tony for keeping her out on bond now. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

ITA I'm hoping the new charges come soon so that he has a graceful way out.
Also hoping that Caylee is found.

Hmmm...I suspect they ruined Casey's life first. IMOO

Seriously???

Sorry ... my opinion only ... but I come from a family of screw ups and parents who are enablers ... I have spent my life hearing how it's my parents fault for my siblings mistakes ... the real mistake was my parents and others allowing my siblings to blame other people for their actions ... I am proof that coming out of a family like that ... it is possible to be a very well adjusted, productive member of society ... it just takes a people who are willing to take charge of their own personal development by ...

...acknowledging that they are the only ones responsible for the choices in their lives

... accepting that only they are responsible for what they choose to feel or think

... accepting that they alone choose the direction for their lives

... accepting that they cannot blame others for the choices they have made

Casey ruined her own life ... and the lives of many more ... period

IMO the revoking of bond will be publicly stated as "security issues" - the threats are coming fast and furious and LP & TP don't want ANYONE to get hurt.

Maybe CA going to JB's office - I know this meeting was set up yesterday. BUT, maybe that is were she is going to surrender back - or be re-charged and taken from there. Media won't be there in the droves they are at the house. Going to be an interesting day.

my opinion only

they might offer her 20 years
OR
death penalty if found guilty is likely

she will take it

her lawyer will convince her... this case is so ugly and the evidence is overwhelming and we only know the tip of the iceburg

let her fight it...... but then she will end up killing her parents and her daughter
daughter with her own hands

parents with the pain of her killing her daughter
Can't go for death penalty or life in prison unless there is a body and it was not an accident. That's all very far away right now, from what we know.

All
LP was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

Wonder where she's going with that. Her parents had access to that trunk.

I use to date a Lt. in charge of homicide and he said that it is the norm for a selected detective to be a source for the news media.

He said if the news ever say a source in LE, 9 times out of 10 it is true.

At least here where I live.

ITA. In the 15 years I worked in the media, I worked my tail off to cultivate good relationships with my sources, nearly all of whom were LE, politicians, whatever. While I'll grant there is an occaisional yahoo that gets quoted as a source in some media, I would be truly amazed if the current source were anyone less than authoritative. Repetitive use of inaccurate sources does not make for a successful career in the media.

Seriously???

Sorry ... my opinion only ... but I come from a family of screw ups and parents who are enablers ... I have spent my life hearing how it's my parents fault for my siblings mistakes ... the real mistake was my parents and others allowing my siblings to blame other people for their actions ... I am proof that coming out of a family like that ... it is possible to be a very well adjusted, productive member of society ... it just takes a people who are willing to take charge of their own personal development by ...

...acknowledging that they are the only ones responsible for the choices in their lives

... accepting that only they are responsible for what they choose to feel or think

... accepting that they alone choose the direction for their lives

... accepting that they cannot blame others for the choices they have made

Casey ruined her own life ... and the lives of many more ... period

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate this comment! I feel the same way..WE ALL MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES!

I would not..and do not..take what LP says for fact. There have been more times than I can count where LP has said one thing TP something totally different throughout this entire case. We need to remember TP is the BB not LP. LP can't revoke anything..he has nothing to revoke. TP posted it and TP and only TP can revoke. Lets all keep that in mind as we are hearing these reports.:waitasec:

Was Cindy in any of those cars that left this morning or is she still at the house?

All
LP was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

Oh boy, so LP is sharing a "private" conversation in the car as he drove Casey back to the house yesterday and now LEAKS this out to the public. I am sure Baez is very annoyed.

Well LP, if you didn't think you would be called in as a "witness" guess what, you are NOW!

My opinion: Mom Cindy has known for a long time that her Caylee is gone. Don't know how long. Cindy on meds....her mind/heart just goes back and forth on this.
This could go to trial today and the sentence would be life. Just too much. All evidence stacked against her....jurors who never watched this unfold would just be ill. Look how we have felt.

One more thing before I have to go get my wisdom teeth pulled : (

Maybe Leonard is trying to put the chokehold and pressure on Casey to get her to talk by stating that he is going to send her *advertiser censored** back to jail sooner than later.

Kinda leaves her no choice but to cooperate.

Yet we all know she won't

talk to you guys later.!

Well, I am still a bit confused. From what I just read on the TP thread last night it didn't sound as if he is revoking bond. I do know, though, that things change from moment to moment in this case and maybe things have changed since last night.
It's not smart to even sleep in this case. LOL. Something new and exciting is always happening.
The one great piece of news would be CAYLEE IS FOUND.
Does anyone know if TES is still going to search?

Wonder where she's going with that. Her parents had access to that trunk.

yep, both parents had access to the trunk, and Cindy was the last one to have the child. The car sat for several days before being towed, and then sat in the inpound.

I still say Casey is going to use her mom as an excape goat......then twist it all around that it was not her saying her mom had anything to do with the murder, but her attorney was saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62