Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man reporter outside is flipping out about everyone telling her what to do. I don't want tobe outside - back inside please!

I think somethings up with the web cam again it seems to be repeating the same 10 seconds of feed?

These reporters standing around waiting are cracking me up. Do they realize they are on live tv stream? Some of them are primping, getting ready for their big moment :rolleyes:

I should be leaving work right now but I can't leave until I see this. I just heard a reporter saying "they anticipate a statement shortly"

There are 300 Guests reading this thread right now........OMG.

Who was that guy who's like 6'8" or something who kept going in and out of the sheriff's office? Anyone know?

Yes, I'm getting sound on the Fox Orlando video; the Fox live reporter appeared to be giving a feed back to the studio anchors. Nothing new except that she mentioned something about a "change in the investigation" and "that OCSO was not ready to discuss it at this time".

Hard to tell, but I know life does go on even under the worst circumstances. People laugh and smile at funerals. It's a mechanism to keep you sane. Emotionless people are the ones to watch out for.
sane?
Emotionless is pretty much the way they have all acted since the first interviews.
I would most certainly NOT agree the mood needs lightening up.
Their daughter is a cold, insensitive creature, caring only about herself. Any people that know her will not want to admit it.
Their beloved grand daughter has not been located.
The documents which prove her non stop lying have been released for all to see.
The information released thus far is not too favorable.

I wonder who will have the job of relaying the news to the great grandparents. The picture of the great grandfather and the child is one of the most heartbreaking. Look into that little face.

Update for those who can't view presser right now:

Female reporter trying to keep her makeup from melting, everyone keeps checking their mics., washing camera lens, female report can't decide whether to wear sunglasses on head or off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth