Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT THE SHERRIF - some messenger - they are not releasing the DNA info until they are a matter of public record. He is reading from a paper. HE is saying nothing. People keep calling the office and they want to be clear that they are not releasing the info. Still missing child case. Inappropriate to ask if Casey will be arrested again. They are reviewing evidence and are still looking for Caylee.

BLAH BLAH..this press conference was a waste..a huge waste.. he is talking in circles... "still a missing person's case"... results are preliminary, we are continuing to review the information." We are looking for Caylee everyday. YEAH RIGHT! where are the searches being conducted?

The question I have is where is Casey right now, during the PC? Is the presser a way to distract media while she is being taken into custody?

He said they look for Caylee everyday, but will not say if they are looking for a body, he is careful not to say she is alive or dead.

Bond revoked. Going back to jail Saturday. Orlando Sentinel Update from 5:05 today
Was that it?

blah blah blah..not saying anything..it was a press conference to say ....they aren't saying anything. IMO.

Sheriff's office update~
There not really telling anything. Still looking for missing child Caylee. Asked if she was missing and presumed dead, answer was looking for "Caylee Marie Anthony".Casey has not been in to talk to them.
Reviewing DNA info, ongoing investigation,. They are moving forward methodically.

He won't admit that they are looking for a living Caylee. I think he's comfirming media leaks by his silence. JMO

Well, this presser was five minutes of my life I'll never get back. Feels like when you shave your legs, get a mani and pedi, hair done your the blind date is Dwight from "The Office".

Casey is at home getting her feet massaged by Baez. IMHO

Investigation in progress and they will not risk it. Casey still willnot speak to investigators, only through Baez.

They keep saying they are still looking for Caylee and will have a search on the ground when they have the information they need to do so.

Inappropriate to ask questions about their findings.

That's it? Ugh. I thought surely the case would move forward today. :furious:

These LE people sound like idjits. They are continuing to look for caylee marie anthony and they think we are stupid? come on. I can see keeping things close to your vest but they can surely give out a little info. I am sure glad our LE here in San Diego is alot more outgoing and keep the public informed about big cases (like Van Dam....they talked several times a day here and kept the public informed).

I keep thinking if Casey has looked into Tim's eyes yet and if he threw up after.

He said they look for Caylee everyday, but will not say if they are looking for a body, he is careful not to say she is alive or dead.

Bingo. That is their way of saying, yeah we're looking for her, but we cannot admit publicly yet that she is no longer with us. His choice of statement he repeated several times was obvious.

NOT THE SHERRIF - some messenger - they are not releasing the DNA info until they are a matter of public record. He is reading from a paper. HE is saying nothing. People keep calling the office and they want to be clear that they are not releasing the info. Still missing child case. Inappropriate to ask if Casey will be arrested again. They are reviewing evidence and are still looking for Caylee.

Not confirming, not denying, blah blah
Why bother having a press conference?
They have never divulged one iota of info from any of the
pressers they have given!
I could have had all of my laundry folded, but noooooo, I was
waiting for some news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online