Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that Casey was insane or anything but what I have been thinking is maybe something happened to Caylee, either accidently or delibertly and Casey just had a break of reality. I know that when I was younger I had something traumatic happen to me and I just shut down and didn't remember what happened for years. Maybe in her fragile mind this was the only way of coping, just blotting it out and not accepting it. She had told the story of the nanny so many times that she convinced herself that the baby was with the nanny and truly believes it to this day. We all know Casey is mentally ill, just how ill is she? I'm not saying she should be not guilty just because she had a break with reality but maybe she really doesn't remember?

Like PTS amnesia? One does wonder.......she really behaves like someone in a trance. Considering how sick she was before this event.....seems to me it would have taken LITTLE to push her over the edge. That young lady needed help so long ago. I agree with the rest of what you posted.

Sounds like the "Hocus Pocus" comment is turning the tide against Cindy on here. I have to admit that even if it's unkind, I have for some time wished Cindy would get her *advertiser censored* thrown in jail, perhaps hubby too, and then maybe she'd fess up to that wee bit more she probably knows about the situation by now, living 24/7 for the last week with the little monster she calls "daughter". I think that wee bit more would enable LE to get to poor little Caylee.

Countdown to NG ..... and Padilla (I hope)! :)

TP is on Patty, not sure about LP, but they are not revoking bail under any conditions. They will let LE re-arrest her. I dont like it, but I understand it..

Like PTS amnesia? One does wonder.......she really behaves like someone in a trance. Considering how sick she was before this event.....seems to me it would have taken LITTLE to push her over the edge. That young lady needed help so long ago. I agree with the rest of what you posted.

She didn't appear to be in a trance at Fusian dancing her booty off ... IMO

Does anyone else think the investigators and prosecutors are in a room now talking about Casey and saying "It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear." Quote from the movie Terminator (1984). I can't get over how cold she is on the phone conversations. I feel sorry for all involved. By the way first time poster.

Of course they do and I hope and pray that they will find it. My gut says that they will. I know what you are saying and am not trying to be contrary....I was should have explained better that in my mind regarding Casey, the fat lady has sung.

Thanks for the reply. There's no need to apologize. It's perfectly fine to disagree and to go through a series of exchanges where opinions are explained further. Sometimes, you discover that there was never a disagreement in the first place.

TP is on Patty, not sure about LP, but they are not revoking bail under any conditions. They will let LE re-arrest her. I dont like it, but I understand it..

r u saying they r not going to revoke her bail now?:behindbar

According to the Orlando Sentinel they are revoking bail and Casey will be back in jail on Saturday.
I just posted a thread with a link to the article.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Looking forward to hearing TP. I'm don't like it either, but I do understand TP's reasonings. Thank you for letting me know! :) :blowkiss:

Does anyone else think the investigators and prosecutors are in a room now talking about Casey and saying "It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear." Quote from the movie Terminator (1984). I can't get over how cold she is on the phone conversations. I feel sorry for all involved. By the way first time poster.
Welcome. Her response or lack thereof when told she may be seeing the inside of a jail soon...well, that speaks volumes IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968