Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So George and Cindy do something to Caylee on the night of the 15th, Casey comes home and, instead of being outraged that her child is dead, calmly sits down and creates a story in which she covers for them and takes the heat. Is that what you're saying?
No, that isn't what I believe happened.

I can only imagine the goings on in that car. I think Cindy's back was up against the wall. Calling the police is one thing, following through on "filing" charges is another. I think Cindy had the practice of calling the police when she was very, very angry to somehow control a situation. But, that's JMO. So yes, I think she used it as a "threat" to get what she wanted.

Okay. That was my original question. What was it that Cindy wanted that night? What was the purpose of the threat?

I can only imagine the goings on in that car. I think Cindy's back was up against the wall. Calling the police is one thing, following through on "filing" charges is another. I think Cindy had the practice of calling the police when she was very, very angry to somehow control a situation. But, that's JMO. So yes, I think she used it as a "threat" to get what she wanted.
I saw her on an interview maybe Larry King where she mentioned she did not need the police at her house when she made 1st initial call. I was dumb founded. Why not at home? She was then forced to drive home but you did hear 911 ask why do you want to bring her in? Did this backfire?

No, that isn't what I believe happened.

Truly, I am trying to understand. You said that George and Cindy were the last people to see Caylee alive. What is it that you're implying with that statement if not that they did something to her?

I wonder when, exactly, that Casey thought up the Zanny alibi. Had she planned it for the entire month since Caylee "disappeared" or did it occur to her that very night when Cindy reported Caylee missing?
31 days. Plenty of time for a Zanny alibi to be planned. (Since there is no Zanny...it is curious that it sure rolled easily off Cindy's tongue, imo.)

Thanks for the stimulating conversations. Got to get up in.....sh1te....3 hours. Off to bed!

Truly, I am trying to understand. You said that George and Cindy were the last people to see Caylee alive. What is it that you're implying with that statement if not that they did something to her?
In my opinion, they do know what happened.

31 days. Plenty of time for a Zanny alibi to be planned. (Since there is no Zanny...it is curious that it sure rolled easily off Cindy's tongue, imo.)

Why is it curious? Casey told her that Zanny the nanny took Caylee. Again I don't understand. Zanny is an easy word to say. :waitasec:

I can't believe it is 3:30 AM.
Thanks for all of your insights and ideas tonight.
Until tomorrow/later today!
Good night all!

Just thought I would let you all in on something I find strange. The myspace that is listed as one of LP's friends that we all thought could possibly be Casey's has updated her mood status from Worried to Hopeful. Kinda strange with all the info that came out today/yesterday (depending on if you went to sleep yet.
:) gee whiz thank you, i think

I have a question on this "if it was an accident just tell us" offer..... the only way that makes sense is Casey would have to make a confession AND plead guilty.

If they tried to go to trial the it was an accident theory becomes the basis of JBs defense, at that point the statement can be used against her as JB brought it into the courtroom. The confession would have to be completely detailed enough for the jury to accept the accidental thing, or JB would have to put her on the stand to fill in the details, which opens her up to cross examination, a defense attorneys nightmare.

So this limited immunity deal that hinges on leading them to Caylee would really back her into a guilty plea, or she just ends up making a statement that is used against her. There is no way she is going to lead them to her.

And if the body shows it wasn't an accident, that would make her statement a lie which would make it admissable- no immunity. Not a chance of her talking IMO. I hope TES is able to work their magic.

Hello
I have been following this Sad Case for a long time and I have a couple of things to Add to the 'Confusion" (sorry) .. but here is my question .

Didn't Cindy tell Casey that she was going to take Caylee away from her ?? I read this someplace on the internet and I just can't find it now .. Sorry .. Also .. being that Casey Likes so much attention - was she jealous when Caylee would steal the attention from her ??

When she goes to see her lawyer have you noticed the BIG backpack that she has on her back ?? I wonder what she is carrying inside it ??

Let's hope that the TES or Gale St john can come up with some answers as they are both searching now ..

I really hope that she is alive .. but things aren't looking very good that it will happpen ... Poor Caylee .. Prayers to Caylee

JMO always

I believe it was Rick who said that Cindy was advised by a counselor to get custody of Caylee and kick Casey out. I think Cindy used it as a threat to try and get Casey to straighten up. She should have just done it, and I'm sure she realizes that now. It will be another burden of guilt, she will never be able to forget. I don't think Cindy should be judged for her actions and reactions since this has been going on. Lord knows, it would be enough to drive any grandparent crazy! I do think that jealousy played a big role in this. Either Casey was jealous of Caylee getting the attention that used to be hers, OR maybe jealous because she thought Caylee felt like Cindy was more her 'mom'.........I think that Cindy has realized the truth for awhile now...just can't face it.

No kidding. This has been driving me CRAZY all week -- so crazy that it got me to sign up and post a comment after a couple of weeks of lurking :). It's bad enough she says it like 30 times a program, but she's not even using it properly.

Hair found in the trunk that appears to be that of Caylee is NOT bombshell evidence. Save it for when it truly applies and give us a break.

Nancy and Greta, please come back soon!

Its her voice tone too (JVM):eek:...and I am a little hard of hearing...its like a nail being driven in my ear!

Have a dear friend that I love...unfortunatlely on the phone her voice is like this...it hurts!

Hey, hey...whaddaya know...red shirt dude FINALLY got off the webcam!!!

I believe it was Rick who said that Cindy was advised by a counselor to get custody of Caylee and kick Casey out. I think Cindy used it as a threat to try and get Casey to straighten up. She should have just done it, and I'm sure she realizes that now. It will be another burden of guilt, she will never be able to forget. I don't think Cindy should be judged for her actions and reactions since this has been going on. Lord knows, it would be enough to drive any grandparent crazy! I do think that jealousy played a big role in this. Either Casey was jealous of Caylee getting the attention that used to be hers, OR maybe jealous because she thought Caylee felt like Cindy was more her 'mom'.........I think that Cindy has realized the truth for awhile now...just can't face it.

I think Cindy will be haunted by what she should have done for the rest of her life. I really feel for her and for George and Lee too.

PotatoHead

I have to admit that all along, one of the things that has disturbed me the most was the deletion of hundreds of photos of Caylee..

WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF POTATOHEAD..MELINDA DUCKETT WE ALL KNOW WHERE ALL HIS PICS AND TOYS WENT AFTER HE WAS SUPPOSIDLY ABDUCTED..

I wonder when, exactly, that Casey thought up the Zanny alibi. Had she planned it for the entire month since Caylee "disappeared" or did it occur to her that very night when Cindy reported Caylee missing?
You know that is a very interesting question. I think this is where I did become suspect of GP's involvement (Cindy's more specifically). I don't think anyone doubts that Cindy is one shrewd woman. We all know that she was VERY involved in raising Caylee. I don't doubt for one moment that she knew exactly what Casey was doing. Hypersensitive to her behavior in fact. You have to be around a child like Casey. So how was it that she never met the babysitter in the 4 years Casey knew her? I know being suspect of the GPs may not sit well with many, but my antennae came up a long time ago.

SS- do we know for a fact that it happened the night of the 15th? I know that they were supposedly setting up the website the next morning. Please explain. TIA
I am speaking of JUNE 15th...not July 15th when the 911 calls took place. No, we have no facts concerning what actually happened at all or a time. They are slowly coming out tho.

The first two calls to the police were nothing but a threat to Casey, that is very, very evident. One could even question if Cindy actually was worried about her grandchild, why in the first call did she only mention that she wanted Casey arrested for the theft of the car and money?

Lets be real here, anything that was done, was done to either cover for there daughter, or whatever they did, they did not know it would make there daughter look more guilty.

When Cindy made that last call to the police, that was the first and ONLY time she has been honest.

The calls make sense to me and then the escalation. I don't think Cindy thought or could comprehend the seriousness at first. Also recall Cindy originally drove down to the police station to have them make Casey talk and file the report... they told her she had to do it from home IIRC- so I can see using that- sorry if not making sense--- but the main part wanted to add that seems forgotten at times is that Cindy originally drove to the police department. I think she desperately wanted to see Caylee and IMO did absolutely nothing with regards to harming Caylee or consciously covering it up. just MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member