Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey and Lee in Casey's bedroom 31 days, Cindy walking past Caylee's room. I have been around more victims then I care to discuss, heart breaking....................something is wrong!

Thank you for answering. That does make sense.

I'm sorry that you've been through so much.

Try four times, this is complete nonsense. There are some very experienced, knowledgeable and involved people on the WS board and they are good at what they do. Here lately the patting of the GP's has been over board and wrong, now the question is why? Which I don't need answered. Anthony's are over the top. How often do you see them shouting the opposite of what LE and other brd members have said. Its wrong and very sad for Caylee. I'm little Caylee's fan!!!!

It was TP tonight himself that said that Cindy was the one that got TES involved. I agree that there is an awful lot of evidence to the contrary. Very difficult to understand

Several theories about whether or not George and/or Cindy helped dispose of Caylee's body. What about the unknown male the neighbor observed in the car with Casey at the Anthony house on the day Casey borrowed the shovel? June 17th?

Cloud the waters?! Looks more like a mud puddle to me and they keep shoveling in the chit to make it smell even worse.

I couldn't resist -- that's not mud -- its' pizza they keep shoveling to raise the stink!

Cloud the waters?! Looks more like a mud puddle to me and they keep shoveling in the chit to make it smell even worse.

While LE didn't need Casey out adding to their headaches, I think it did them some good in the broader scope of things. When this goes to trial...it will show that Casey, given the opportunity of freedom, chose to continue to ignore the people who could assist her in finding Caylee along with the help of her parents. This is going to backfire on Baez in court in many ways, imo.
I wish you had been on the last thread. I agree but its time for her to go back, I thank her for her support to this case. No wool over these eyes. Always make um smile when ya walk um.

The Hackings loved their son...so much that they insisted on the truth & followed it all the way to its judicial conclusion. They raised other children, they are not in jail...but they did the right thing when one of them did the unspeakable to an innocent.

Mark Hacking also admitted he killed Lori!
IMO big difference!
Now if it comes out that Casey admits to killing Caylee and her
parents still act this way then I would wonder... but not until then!

I'm sure up until they found Lori's body Marks parents probably held out
hope that they were just having a bad dream!

I feel for the Anthony's and I hope all those who are casting stones
and judging them do not have to go through what they are!
Who's to say how we all would act under the circumstances?

Unless you have been in their shoes then I don't feel you have a right
to judge them.
Also wanted to add a BRAVO to all those who have raised perfect children!!:rolleyes:

JMO

Cindy definitely had issues before this. I think her and Casey share varying degrees of the same personality disorder.

Yup - I just posted my thoughts about this in another thread.

Per Cindy: Casey is a sociopathic mother of the year.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense to me. If the calls were mere threats, what was the purpose? Obviously to get Casey to tell where Caylee was. Why would she do that if she already knew where Caylee was? Cindy mentioned her missing grandchild in the 2nd call, and then called back again hysterical after Casey finally admitted that Caylee was gone.

If a person has participated in concealing a murder, they don't call and report the murderer for stealing a car that has since been returned.

she also threatens Casey with going for custody when the call is being transferred, she thought Casey was being a royal b#tch and withholding Caylee, she didn't know she was truly missing as in Casey didn't know where she was either, let alone dead. You can hear the panic in her voice in the third call, she is missing, something is wrong, and I think the dead body smell comment was a connection that happened as she was speaking.

It was TP tonight himself that said that Cindy was the one that got TES involved. I agree that there is an awful lot of evidence to the contrary. Very difficult to understand

That was not accurate it did not originate with her. TES is there now so lets see what happens. Why not sooner sad very, very sad. She was offered several times from here but ignored it. Its on this thread though about 5 pgs bk or so.

ITA. Now I have a question: do you think Cindy was THAT angry at first that she honestly didn't think about Caylee? I guess what i mean is, what do you think the specific trigger was that finally made Cindy realize how badly she had screwed up?
She was in a rage at Casey over the money, if you ask me. The car was just something she thought she could use because I think she already knew about the car being "gone" which is another issue I won't get into right now. She was using LE as a threat to Casey. Now...realize she had some time between the first two calls. Then she calls back. Still...not about Caylee.

It dawns on her finally that when LE came out they would start asking questions about Caylee. I don't think there was any "trigger" specifically. She just had time to stop raging and think. So in order to cover up that she didn't seem that interested in the previous two calls...she gets herself whipped up into a fake frenzy and we get the 3rd call. The frenzy was over messing up tho...not actually Caylee being missing, IMO.

Also between those calls, we have Cindy, Casey, and Lee deleting information off their myspace and facebook pages. Why? Who would stop to do that if you were truly concerned about a missing child?

While LE didn't need Casey out adding to their headaches, I think it did them some good in the broader scope of things. When this goes to trial...it will show that Casey, given the opportunity of freedom, chose to continue to ignore the people who could assist her in finding Caylee along with the help of her parents. This is going to backfire on Baez in court in many ways, imo.

Yeah SS you make a great point...and I will agree...and to be completely candid, cough cough :crazy:, its been fascinating to watch it all!

Mark Hacking also admitted he killed Lori!
IMO big difference!
Now if it comes out that Casey admits to killing Caylee and her
parents still act this way then I would wonder... but not until then!

I'm sure up until they found Lori's body Marks parents probably held out
hope that they were just having a bad dream!

I feel for the Anthony's and I hope all those who are casting stones
and judging them do not have to go through what they are!
Who's to say how we all would act under the circumstances?

Unless you have been in their shoes then I don't feel you have a right
to judge them.
Also wanted to add a BRAVO to all those who have raised perfect children!!:rolleyes:

JMO

The Hackings did not try and do damage control when the evidence pointed towards their son...they sought the truth, whatever the consequences.

She was in a rage at Casey over the money, if you ask me. The car was just something she thought she could use because I think she already knew about the car being "gone" which is another issue I won't get into right now. She was using LE as a threat to Casey. Now...realize she had some time between the first two calls. Then she calls back. Still...not about Caylee.

It dawns on her finally that when LE came out they would start asking questions about Caylee. I don't think there was any "trigger" specifically. She just had time to stop raging and think. So in order to cover up that she didn't seem that interested in the previous two calls...she gets herself whipped up into a fake frenzy and we get the 3rd call. The frenzy was over messing up tho...not actually Caylee being missing, IMO.

Also between those calls, we have Cindy, Casey, and Lee deleting information off their myspace and facebook pages. Why? Who would stop to do that if you were truly concerned about a missing child?
In my opinion, Cindy got upset when Lee started talking to Casey. I think he is put on a pedistal in that family and when he found out what was going on Cindy was crushed.

she also threatens Casey with going for custody when the call is being transferred, she thought Casey was being a royal b#tch and withholding Caylee, she didn't know she was truly missing as in Casey didn't know where she was either, let alone dead. You can hear the panic in her voice in the third call, she is missing, something is wrong, and I think the dead body smell comment was a connection that happened as she was speaking.

Good point and I totally agree. A grandmother doesn't threaten to fight for custody of a child knowing that the child is dead. I also believe Cindy was upset that Casey was so irresponsible as to abandon the car and create a $600 towing/storage bill. She was angry that Casey lied about being away on vacation and unable to return the car when she was told to. She was angry about her stolen money and about the grandmother's stolen money. She was angry about the rotted trash stinking up the car. She was angry that Casey wouldn't take her to Caylee. It wasn't until the moment when Casey admitted Caylee was missing that the light bulb went on regarding the "death smell". Cindy's terror and grief in that final 911 call is heartbreaking. How anyone can accuse her of playing any part in murdering the child or concealing the body is beyond me.

Hello
I have been following this Sad Case for a long time and I have a couple of things to Add to the 'Confusion" (sorry) .. but here is my question .

Didn't Cindy tell Casey that she was going to take Caylee away from her ?? I read this someplace on the internet and I just can't find it now .. Sorry .. Also .. being that Casey Likes so much attention - was she jealous when Caylee would steal the attention from her ??

When she goes to see her lawyer have you noticed the BIG backpack that she has on her back ?? I wonder what she is carrying inside it ??

Let's hope that the TES or Gale St john can come up with some answers as they are both searching now ..

I really hope that she is alive .. but things aren't looking very good that it will happpen ... Poor Caylee .. Prayers to Caylee

JMO always

SS- do we know for a fact that it happened the night of the 15th? I know that they were supposedly setting up the website the next morning. Please explain. TIA

Why is it always casting stones when we give views that do not agree with other's? I have seen this several times tonight alone and IMO its unfair and a bit of a tool to be used to wranggle another into submission and shame, that is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialy

That was not accurate it did not originate with her. TES is there now so lets see what happens. Why not sooner sad very, very sad. She was offered several times from here but ignored it. Its on this thread though about 5 pgs bk or so.

Oh, I absolutely agree and understand! I was meaning that I didn't understand why TP was giving so much credit to CA and saying that she was the one who brought in TES when we know that is not true. Again, all due respect to TP, and maybe a misunderstanding or miscomunication on his part - but I was noting just what you said (and agree) -- simply pointing out that he specifically said otherwise which is confusing as I don't see CA deserving any praise on TES's invovement at all.

Perhaps I'd be better able to understand your theory if you explained the part I bolded above. What was the threat to Casey? The money was already stolen. I'm not getting it.

Thank you - excellent explanation. Ok, one thing I don't get though, is how that ties back to Cindy being the last person who was independently verified as seeing Caylee alive on the 15th? The scenario above4 makes sense to me. Not sure I am still tracking then on the 15th potential scenario.

I have to admit that all along, one of the things that has disturbed me the most was the deletion of hundreds of photos of Caylee. I've always hoped they were still stored on the laptop hard drive, but once posted, many people do delete the originals from their hard drives. One more level of appalling disrespect I can't comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valefa96