Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get a "death" threat? I have, from a previous employer, who I turned into the United States Postal Inspectors for mail fraud and taking money from potential new home buyers. It is not an easy way to live peeking out of your curtains, looking behind your back all the time and anxiety level to a peek you think your heart is going to bust open.

yea, death threats are not to be taken lightly

i have a friend that always watches out for me

he is pretty tough- .44 :crazy:

Patti, I have grown to respect you in the very short time I have been posting here, your knowledge of the facts of this case keep this board informed and up to date!

Her casual dress in regards to this situation is just another example and extention of her I don't care attitude and "look at me, how cute am I". Nothing more than wanting more attention and not realizing how serious this is. As I tell my daughter, present yourself in the right manner, and you will be taking more seriously.

Having said this, one can't find someone guilty or innocent by the way they dress.

Well, if it was my daughter, I certainly would advise her to change her shorts to a longer version etc. However, we learn by example, and based on the bond hearing when Cindy arrived in court in her attire ... like mother, like daughter comes to mind! :)

yea, death threats are not to be taken lightly

i have a friend that always watches out for me

he is pretty tough- .44 :crazy:

I have a son, age 40, 6'5" and 290 pounds ex professional NFL player ... so I am just fine and besides the ex-employer is in Federal Prison! :)

Patty, that was a very nice message you received yesterday from Tony Padilla. :)

Good morning all. Looks like today is going to be a busy day. Gotta love the new yard signs Cindy has outside. So, what are the chances that Cindy helps KC run? And did George ever show back up?

IMHO CAsey should be charged with murder, and her parents with obstruction. Maybe some real talking might happen.

On last night's NG show, one of the experts talked about "un-doing". It was in relation to Cindy's denial when Cindu said: "maybe someone put a dead body in the trunk after it got to the tow yard" etc.

"Un-doing" is someone that hears a "true statement" and knows it's true and then "un does" the true statement in the other direction.

When I heard this explanation, it made a lot of sense to me now based on the "hits from the dog in the back yard" and Cindy say's "inconsisent hits", or now with the new evidence and saying "what new evidence" and all the others.

So when you look back at all the videos and the questions the media asked and then recall the answers, now there is a word for it "un-doing" the truth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undoing_(psychology)

Don't you find it strange that there are no friends, family, neighbors, supporters pouring into the Anthony driveway? No muffins or casseroles? Isn't that strange? Does this family HAVE any friends? The only visitors are LE, JB, Bounty Hunters and media?

Very telling indeed. The apples don't rot far from the trees. That is bizarre.

Well, if it was my daughter, I certainly would advise her to change her shorts to a longer version etc. However, we learn by example, and based on the bond hearing when Cindy arrived in court in her attire ... like mother, like daughter comes to mind! :)

Hey Patty,

What did Cindy wear to the bond hearing? I guess I missed that! They strike me as a tacky, classless bunch.

A window to my petty-ness:

What botheres me most, were the stylish white sunglasses. I dont know why, but the matching accessory thing irks me. I think it has to do with how may pics of Baby Caylee I have seen with shades on.

Hey Patty,

What did Cindy wear to the bond hearing? I guess I missed that! They strike me as a tacky, classless bunch.

I know she had on a sleeveless tank top, can't remember if it was a skirt or shorts. Either way, Cindy didn't address appropriatly; George did though!

Yes it was. I was scrolling and then I saw that and I really became weak in the knees. Who knew he was reading my posts! :)

I think maybe you're the reason he posted in threads instead of chat, also! :)

I have a son, age 40, 6'5" and 290 pounds ex professional NFL player ... so I am just fine and besides the ex-employer is in Federal Prison! :)

nice to have a son that size...

he is a monster... but im sure he is a good monster ...

you know what i mean :):laugh:

good monsters are really good

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads