Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey was a ticking time bomb ready to go off any minute. Cindy and George Anthony have raised Casey to take absolutely no responsibility for anything or anyone. This is not a case of all of a sudden the parents are defending their daughter. They have done this from the day Casey was born. Casey never grew up, never committed to anything or anyone unless it was a date in a club. She lied and excused her way through life and her parents let her. If they ever got a little tough with Casey--then Casey pitched a tantrum like a 2 year old. A 22 year old screming and yelling at her parents is not an adult. She is a spoiled brat who still wants her way and her parents are so conditioned to accept what ever line of bs that they will go to their own graves believing "some other person did it." They are facing the consequences of their own doing. Harsh and the ultimate price but true. This didn't happen overnight. This was years and years in the making of a monster. And what about Caylee? She still is out there.

Bravo!! :clap: I agree completely!!

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/d...tml=orl_7am&tmi=orl_7am_1_06000308292008&ts=H

MAYBE??? Are you KIDDING ME? Maybe aliens abducted Caylee, Cindy. Maybe it was a squirrel...maybe it was a pizza...maybe Caylee will ride in on her tricycle on her birthday..

Maybe, just maybe, that rotten smell was your granddaughter! And those pants you washed were smelling of your decomposing granddaughter! :furious:

It's the nickname of a large city close to you. lol

I live in the upstate too. :)

I am originally from the upstate! Never heard Greenville called G-vegas, but I sort of like it. I now live "down the river" near Augusta, GA. Oh, yea; Welcome Moodyblue and all of the other new people!

:furious: I would not be defending my adult child for losing their child, refusing to tell me where the child is, was and what happened. Add in smelling death in their veh. to boot. Sorry they would be loved a-far. Caylee was not yet 3.

Well, it looks like Lenoard Padilla did what he said he would, he gave her a week. I never liked the whole bh fiasco, but I see good came of it.

The whole story about 'Casey couldn't help, because she was in jail', that's pretty well cleared up now...clear as a bell! Casey has no intentions of helping.

Nobody can whine about bail too high, family couldn't afford to get Casey out, where Casey could help etc. Casey got out and Casey did zero. Issue all cleared up now!

Now it looks like TES will be searching and that's wonderful! It's awesome news! Finally, it's where it should be, look for Caylee!

I am glad another poster mentioned the one week thing. I never thought that they would allow her to stay past a week to 10 days, in every interview from day one he always reference a one week time line- at one point he switched to a week dead line for someone to return the child, not sure how that fits into everything, but one week was mentioned all the time.

I remain uncertain of the reasons from the BH and Tony, someting is still not sitting right with me BUT, they did prove to everyone that Casey had no intention of trying to help get her child back, regardless if she was in jail or not.

I am very concerned after posting last night with Tony, in that he said Cindy was responsible for TES being here and searching now. That is not the case and is an insult to the fine posters here on this forum who are actually the ones who ARE RESPONSIBLE for TES being here.

I am just sitting here watching the today show, and they showed a video clip from yesterday of Casey being driven to her attorneys, and she is kinda running into her attorneys office- I swear the minute the attorneys door opens, she starts laughing, as if this is all a joke- I'll have to see if Patti can track down this tape.

Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said. :behindbar

Casey was a ticking time bomb ready to go off any minute. Cindy and George Anthony have raised Casey to take absolutely no responsibility for anything or anyone. This is not a case of all of a sudden the parents are defending their daughter. They have done this from the day Casey was born. Casey never grew up, never committed to anything or anyone unless it was a date in a club. She lied and excused her way through life and her parents let her. If they ever got a little tough with Casey--then Casey pitched a tantrum like a 2 year old. A 22 year old screming and yelling at her parents is not an adult. She is a spoiled brat who still wants her way and her parents are so conditioned to accept what ever line of bs that they will go to their own graves believing "some other person did it." They are facing the consequences of their own doing. Harsh and the ultimate price but true. This didn't happen overnight. This was years and years in the making of a monster. And what about Caylee? She still is out there.

I agree but at the same time disagree.

Yes they raised Casey and perhaps some of the things they did was wrong. But we all as parents do things that others don't agree with. We all do what we think is right and it's later on when we realise if we have done a good job or not. Cindy did what she thought was right. "We" can see she probably didn't do such a great job but does that mean she deserves everything that's going on now? Surely not! She probably is blaming herself, telling herself ....if only I'd done this or that. But what's done is done, she did HER best even though some of us may think she made a bad job of it. It is not her fault, this is down to Casey and Casey alone! JMO

I have a headache, victim #1 is Caylee are any other Vic's listed on the released documents or are they listed as witness's? Yes its all tragic unfortunately. The GP's are victims of Casey who refuses to speak, she has stole from them, and lied to them for many years, hid Caylee. I would imagine Casey was a handful and distrustful so much so that the GP's wanted sole custody of Caylee but not according to Casey's other victim's her parents, she is going to be the mother of the year. Nothing LE says to them seems to sink in, its all a fake show, hocus pocus and its all about saving and protecting poor Casey! No one forced the Anthony's to agree to all the media talk shows, nor did anyone force them to give the media numerous ever changing interviews. Strange behavior for people who claim to be victims, IMO. Very sad all the way around. Guess I'm just considered cold and heartless.

If I had a wish it would be for Caylee to come bouncing home happy. The whole Anthony family would go in for therapy and Casey would be held accountable for her full actions, along with anyone else involved. If only I had a wish.

I totally agree. How do parents end up with kids like this? They all seem alike, the Petersons, The Youngs, The Entwistles, the list goes on. Somewhere, somehow, something went wrong.

Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said. :behindbar

Of course! There are so many dead bodies floating around Florida, that one just happened to choose her car to hide in...

Snip:
I am just sitting here watching the today show, and they showed a video clip from yesterday of Casey being driven to her attorneys, and she is kinda running into her attorneys office- I swear the minute the attorneys door opens, she starts laughing, as if this is all a joke- I'll have to see if Patti can track down this tape.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17324677/index.html

My question is WHERE IS GEORGE ??? I saw Cindy out in front of the house pounding NO TRESPASSING signs in the yard.... screaming at the press.. calling them leeches. parasites and maggots... but NO GEORGE.. I think it could be quite the fiasco when they come to take Casey back to the slammer.. Cindy says that her daughter isn't going anywhere.. I can see her trying to fend off the BH's when they show up to pick her up..
I think they should just get her today when she leaves from one of her many marathon lawyer visits..

I agree that they allowed Casey to live in her fantasy world. They definately weren't the picture perfect parents. I do not agree with things that they've said and their ever changing stories; however I still feel for them -- they have lost a member of their family. They also have to come to terms with the fact that they probably had a huge part in creating the monster that took their granddaughter away from them.

Besides my husband and people I work with, I would struggle with giving an exact date of the last time I saw someone. I do agree that the 9th is a key date and it may be correct to think that they were trying to link Caylee's disappearance to the murder in the park -- Casey even made it a point to mention the murder when she was talking about how much Caylee LOVED (past tense) going to the park.

Casey knew it was 31 days because she was counting how long it she had pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. I still think that if Cindy and George had anything to do with Caylee's death, the 911 calls would have never been made. It would have been extremely easy for Caylee to just vanish from existance with little or no questions since the Anthony's were really the only ones who saw her on a regular basis.

Considering the lies that we have heard, how hard would it be to just say that the paternal grandparents (remember the father died in a car accident) filed for custody and won? Then Casey would have won the sympathy of everyone.

On last night's NG show, one of the experts talked about "un-doing". It was in relation to Cindy's denial when Cindu said: "maybe someone put a dead body in the trunk after it got to the tow yard" etc.

"Un-doing" is someone that hears a "true statement" and knows it's true and then "un does" the true statement in the other direction.

When I heard this explanation, it made a lot of sense to me now based on the "hits from the dog in the back yard" and Cindy say's "inconsisent hits", or now with the new evidence and saying "what new evidence" and all the others.

So when you look back at all the videos and the questions the media asked and then recall the answers, now there is a word for it "un-doing" the truth.

The parents are guilty of turning a blind eye to their daughter's mental condition. It blows me away that after all she did to them prior to Caylee going missing, they'd let her walk out the door with that precious child.

anyone know what the fox report is? I see the reporter on the live cam.

My question is WHERE IS GEORGE ??? I saw Cindy out in front of the house pounding NO TRESPASSING signs in the yard.... screaming at the press.. calling them leeches. parasites and maggots... but NO GEORGE.. I think it could be quite the fiasco when they come to take Casey back to the slammer.. Cindy says that her daughter isn't going anywhere.. I can see her trying to fend off the BH's when they show up to pick her up..
I think they should just get her today when she leaves from one of her many marathon lawyer visits..

It's been reported George is working, perhaps part-time.

I agree but at the same time disagree.

Yes they raised Casey and perhaps some of the things they did was wrong. But we all as parents do things that others don't agree with. We all do what we think is right and it's later on when we realise if we have done a good job or not. Cindy did what she thought was right. "We" can see she probably didn't do such a great job but does that mean she deserves everything that's going on now? Surely not! She probably is blaming herself, telling herself ....if only I'd done this or that. But what's done is done, she did HER best even though some of us may think she made a bad job of it. It is not her fault, this is down to Casey and Casey alone! JMO

I think if Cindy was blaming herself, she would say so. That is a side I would like to see. All parents blame themselves for certain things (good ones do anyway). At the same time, we have to be honest about out kids. If my child was a liar, I would say so....if she wasn't a very responsible mother, I would say so. I wouldn't cover for my adult child....that's not in the child's best interest, ultimately

Probably working OT to be able to pay for his daughter's murder defense. :behindbar

Casey has a schedule and all visits have to be prior approved. Had it then lost my link because something else caught my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth