Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony P was here last night. Starting in General#145, Post 453 and into General #146, ending at Post 163. (I hope I have it right!)

I Posted last night, but I don't think you saw it............THANK YOU Patty G!

With you help and knowledge you have always helped me get caught up on whatever I may have missed.

You are a wonderful asset to WB!

:blowkiss:

I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

Well, I have been called worse....lol

WHEN WILL CINDY LEARN TO SHUT THE EFF UP?????
"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

What...you don't what Tim to find your granddaughter because SHE IS MISSING!? You just want to satisfy the leaches, parasites and maggots. Oh, well...how kind of you to think of them.

Under normal circumstances--this is anything but. She looks like an idiot.

Maybe it's hot, but i think she's more concerned with trying to LOOK hot!! BOOTY shorts??? when she knows she's going to be photographed? shorts and a tank is fine.. but she could find ones that are a bit more appropriate. She's supposed to look like a concened mother here.. oh wait, that's right she's not a concerned mother :confused:

I agree.

I don't agree with them supporting her, far from it!! I don't think I would support my child but I can't say for sure unless I was in that position myself. I think Cindy is battling to hold on to whatever she can at this stage and if that means Casey then I understand that. Not that I would do it myself. Desperate people do desperate things.

HI LM,

I agree with your post and your thoughts

I Posted last night, but I don't think you saw it............THANK YOU Patty G!

With you help and knowledge you have always helped me get caught up on whatever I may have missed.

You are a wonderful asset to WB!

:blowkiss:

I apologize for not seeing your post as I probably signed off and went to bed at 1:30 AM :( Thank you so much for your wonderful comment.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony

Tell us Grandma, where have you searched? You're barking out a lot of orders for someone who hasn't gotten off her dead a-- to look for her granddaughter.

I agree with you 100%. This is a really smarmy crew. They are not in Beth's league at all. I also do not think they are in denial at all - just all lying and inventing for the demon spawn. Casey needs to go back to jail immediately, the bondsmen and their security need to go back to California, Tim Miller needs to find Caylee's body and we all need a rest from this madness.

Rest in Peace, poor little Caylee.

and, oh yes, I forgot to say - Cindy needs to be sent to the nearest psych ward for a full evaluation and I hope confinement.

So, what's up with this "evidence"? Is this a BS story? Or has the evidence been linked to Caylee for certain?

Hopefully. TES will find Caylee. And while they're at it, maybe a brain and muzzle for Cindy and a backbone for George.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony

Tell us Grandma, where have you searched? You're barking out a lot of orders for someone who hasn't gotten off her dead a-- to look for her granddaughter.

We should take bets about anyone in the Anthony family helping in the TES search.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee.

I WAS FEELING SORRY FOR CINDY, BUT NOT NOW. MAYBE THEY WILL DO US A FAVOR AND LOCK HER UP TOO!!!!!

So she doesnt want them to search in hopes of finding her grandaughter?? Well how nice of her to want to make all of the maggots happy just unbelievable!

I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.

Well, I have been called worse....lol

If it's true Cindy said this, then she is truly about to go off the deep end and needs professional help ASAP!.

If Cindy were truly covering for Casey, protecting Casey, hiding evidence, etc... Cindy's affect and demeaner would be a lot different. She would be more like Casey, with no emotions.

I really think she is grasping at her very last straw and isn't aware of what she is actually doing or what she looks like to others.

if i were in the orlando area, i would be out searching as well..im sure the most of us here would too..btw what is tes? is it someone here at ws?

Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said. :behindbar

Well I guess the bright side is that Cindy is getting close to admitting that a body was in the trunk. :rolleyes:

I'm from NJ and though I live here in Florida, I still get dressed up to see the doctor! Old fashioned values!

I knew there was another reason I liked you. Blink from Princeton.

And people wonder why there are death threats and why this family is so despised?

I asked before where is the billboard? Where are the flyers? Whose watching the kidnappers? The Anthony's aren't confined to their house. Why aren't they getting up and searching till the wee hours? Hmmmmm????? WTF do they want? There is NO ONE showing up to their door offering help. They are showing up outraged.

Do you really think she OWNS anything appropriate?

Well I guess the bright side is that Cindy is getting close to admitting that a body was in the trunk. :rolleyes:

Yeesh, yes, that is her first step in the "blaming others process."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member