Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under my hat it will now say THE ORIGINAL CURIOSITY CAT!

I wouldn't care except that the "new" one thinks a whole lot differently then I do.
I don't want to sound paranoid though.:waitasec::crazy::waitasec::crazy:

How do I know this is really "my" cat- what's the password..

LOL, good idea

CINDY CAUGHT IN MORE LIES:
Watch the video again of her with the hammer and the reporters on her front lawn.

1. 911 call: smells like a dead body (not knowing yet something happened to Caylee and Cayse is involved).
2.Tt was a rotting pizza and Caylee is alive - (realising something happened to Caylee and Cayse is involved) Cindy claims she exaggerated during 911 call to bring the police faster at her place=LIED
3.News of physical evidence of decomposing body in car released to the press. An employee not only recognized the smell of a dead body but also told that to George. The same day they called 911. Need to admit there was a smell indeed but............
4.Change pizza theory - admit of a decomposing smell....the smell was not there when the car was towed but later, 15 days later, and someone else put A body there according to Cindy. Look at her face when she realises that she made a big BLOOPER when she tries to explain to the journalists that the car had no smell when it was abandoned, but later when they got it from the tow yard. Even though she has been lying for the past month that there was only a rotting pizza.

Sorry guys, I know you want to believe the grandmother is just confused and upset - and she is - but she changes her stories and facts to save Cayse. The above couldn't make it more obvious. She lied about what she told to the 911 call LIE#1, she lied about the pizza LIE#2, and now with the physical evidence she is lying again trying to explain this new development LIE#3

Game... Have to add another Lie to your list..

Cindy was asked what threats are you getting ? She says they aren't getting any.. well, that is a lie.. When George and Cindy going to visit casey in the jail parking lot she tells reporters they are getting all kinds of threats..

LOL! It's all in the family. Do you actually believe LP would have put his $ on the line with a stranger who would definitely keep it? Tony will get a "cut" for being the nominal bondsman; LP will get more than his 15 minutes of fame and most of his $ back.

Someone posted that LP is runner-up to Casey as liar of the year in this contest. Better believe it.

IMO, 50K is chump change to the Padillas. I don't think Tony would risk losing his license over that amount. And if Tony reimburses LP, wouldn't that mean Tony would be out the money he would earn? Why would Tony do that? And then there is the actual bond company who signed Casey's bond papers. Estes I think it's called. I'm sure they didn't do this for free either.

My goodness. That's a whole lot of misplaced anger right there. Talk about projection.

I was hoping she would miss the sign and bang her finger..I wanted to REALLY see her spiral out of control..time out for me..that wasn't nice.

Something's up. Have you ever seen LP not want to talk and explain himself? LP usually can hardly quit talking. Not giving a reason is odd for him.

Oh I hope you are right! I am too steamed up over this...Baez is not a favorite of mine. I know hes doing is job but he seems as smarmy as Casey......Yeah, LP usually has plenty to say.

I just hate Casey being home for the holiday weekend. Hate it!:furious:

Something's up. Have you ever seen LP not want to talk and explain himself? LP usually can hardly quit talking. Not giving a reason is odd for him.

I would not be surprised if he got a subpoena, and can't.

LOL, she would react sooner if you put a photo of Tony with a hot blonde.

You could put that baby's remains in front of her and she would not admit anything. She is soul-less.
Wow! Now that is an idea! Sad to say, you are right.

Maybe the defense can use the strategy of "kids born without a conscience" here. She could be their poster child.

Here's an "out of the box" thought - what if they are trying for an involuntary commitment? Could be based on the psych eval - and maybe even one for Cindy too. Keep them "all safe" from others as well as themselves.

I still there is a reason that RV is gone and LP is saying he is NOT taking her back. Whatsup with that?

IMO, 50K is chump change to the Padillas. I don't think Tony would risk losing his license over that amount. And if Tony reimburses LP, wouldn't that mean Tony would be out the money he would earn? Why would Tony do that? And then there is the actual bond company who signed Casey's bond papers. Estes I think it's called. I'm sure they didn't do this for free either.

IIRC Estes is the last name of the man who facilated the bail. I'm not sure what the companies name is though.

My goodness. That's a whole lot of misplaced anger right there. Talk about projection.

That whole famikly could keep a shrink in business for years. I still am amazed at teh lack of support the family has. I suspect that the family has cut of all ties with other people because of things Casey has done to their friends.

any assumptions where TES will be directed to start their search???
And....want to guess how long it will take to find Caylee?
Just wonderin'

I'm not surprised with Cindy's new story. Next, it will be THE body in the back of that car was the pizza delivery guy!!!!!! To me - that one would work much better with all her other "theories".

lol

Don't forget about the nanny I guess the nanny put the pizza delivery driver in there..

Tony Padilla
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quick bail class: The total bail is $500,000. Leonard paid the premium whiich is 10% or $50,000. That 50,000 is dividen up into bond costs, agent fees, buf account, and other assorted fees like travel costs and so on. No money changes hands between me and the county. I put up a bond (bail bond) for the 500,000. If Casey were to flee then I would have 90 days to find her. I fafter 90 days I was unable to locate her then I would have to pay the court $500,000. Leonard never does get his 50,000 back. If you are still confused I will have to explain it better another time.

Posted last night

Quick question from a newbie trying to keep up..

Do we know if George is still in the house? Was he ever seen after he left a 6am yesterday morning?

any assumptions where TES will be directed to start their search???
And....want to guess how long it will take to find Caylee?
Just wonderin'

Orange County Landfill, Belle Island, and unfortunately I do not think she will be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member