Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! Can someone give me a brief summary of whats going on? My sister was admitted to ICU and I've been busy watching my 86 year old Dad....also whats with the balloons?

Appreciate some prayers for my sister ...thanks, you guys are the best :clap:

MsJoni,

Prayers for your sister and your family.....:blowkiss:

If LE doesn't give them an area to zero in on, they will probably start the grid at the Anthony house and work their way out. I would have to assume the wooded area closest to their home would be one starting point for a search. They can and do searches simultaneously in different areas, too.

It depends on who disposed of her body as to how long it will take. If Casey did it, I don't think it will take very long. As someone said before, she takes the path of least resistance.

This is interesting. Do you think that the grid would include the backyard? I know TES has dogs with them a lot of the times and so I would think it would be interesting to see where the dogs would hit around the house.

What would he be able to say that would hurt Casey - he's just stating his opinion and no gag order has been put into effect. More likely imo Cindy threatened him.

Wit the hammer :eek: just kiddin

IMO, 50K is chump change to the Padillas. I don't think Tony would risk losing his license over that amount. And if Tony reimburses LP, wouldn't that mean Tony would be out the money he would earn? Why would Tony do that? And then there is the actual bond company who signed Casey's bond papers. Estes I think it's called. I'm sure they didn't do this for free either.

If you actually believe that LP likes his nephew well enough to give him a $ 50,000 gift, then you are correct. Otherwise, LP loses Tony's "tip" for acting as the nominal bondsman and whatever incidental legal charges are involved. Remember the stink about having some FL co. involved in their deal? They were even unprepared to pay the incidental legal costs until LP discovered that he would have to do so in order to buy his 15 minutes. Do you know anything about the bail bond business? Very sleazy. Ask a lawyer who deals with them on a daily basis. Bounty hunters - illegal most places, more sleaze.

If LE doesn't give them an area to zero in on, they will probably start the grid at the Anthony house and work their way out. I would have to assume the wooded area closest to their home would be one starting point for a search. They can and do searches simultaneously in different areas, too.

It depends on who disposed of her body as to how long it will take. If Casey did it, I don't think it will take very long. As someone said before, she takes the path of least resistance.
AND - did you see (or read) about all the sophisticated equipment they are bringing in? Drone planes, drop sonar/radar. They can drop radar on the ground and pick up way deep. I kinda think they will find her and probably pretty quick too.

personally i dont think it matters what "punishment" she receives in the end --- unless we lock her in solitary for the rest of her life while we play videos of caylee and plaster the walls with her pictures..........

amen!

hi! Can someone give me a brief summary of whats going on? My sister was admitted to ICU and I've been busy watching my 86 year old Dad....also whats with the balloons?

Sorry to hear about your sister.

LP has decided he's NOT revoking bond. Prosecutor was supposed to have a presser today and cancelled. Casey's in another 6 hour meeting with JB, Cindy went on a tirade nailing no trespassing signs all over the place and has proclaimed that she's only allowing TES to search to prove we're all stupid.

Oh, and Casey baked brownies for her hero.

All of the above is loosely paraphrased and translated of course. Your mileage may vary, no warranties expressed or implied. Yada yada...

This is interesting. Do you think that the grid would include the backyard? I know TES has dogs with them a lot of the times and so I would think it would be interesting to see where the dogs would hit around the house.
IMO, you won't see Tim's group searching areas previously done by LE especially the backyard.

If you actually believe that LP likes his nephew well enough to give him a $ 50,000 gift, then you are correct. Otherwise, LP loses Tony's "tip" for acting as the nominal bondsman and whatever incidental legal charges are involved. Remember the stink about having some FL co. involved in their deal? They were even unprepared to pay the incidental legal costs until LP discovered that he would have to do so in order to buy his 15 minutes. Do you know anything about the bail bond business? Very sleazy. Ask a lawyer who deals with them on a daily basis. Bounty hunters - illegal most places, more sleaze.

For one, there is no gift. It is a required fee. Tony will have to pay taxes on that money... Casey may have to as well since it is a gift to her NOT Tony. He went through his nephew because that way it stays in the family and in the business that they have together.

Hey MsJoni...I have included you in my prayers...for you and your family. Maybe we can help give you something to take your mind off things. Stay in touch here and God bless you...:blowkiss:

AND - did you see (or read) about all the sophisticated equipment they are bringing in? Drone planes, drop sonar/radar. They can drop radar on the ground and pick up way deep. I kinda think they will find her and probably pretty quick too.
I am well aware of their awesome equipment! Honestly, LE has nothing on them when it comes to state of the art search gear. Another reason they are such a great assist to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!