DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone point me to the cam that was showing the Anthony house
yesterday?
I've lost the link and I've discovered I'm a real voyeur

FWIW, I got a feeling an arrest is coming very soon and LP is just biding his time until then. Also gives LE the element of "surprise" allowing Casey to think she's gonna stay out on bond for time being.

Something is definitely up! I must say that I have a feeling that when all is said and done the results are going to be shocking and totally different than what we are all thinking. I am not saying that little one is not dead or that CA is innocent. But, I have a strong feeling that there is a whole lot more to this story than just an accidental death or possible murder by mom. There is so much activity that has gone on between JB, the detectives and the family that we do not know.
There is a very good possibility that there has been a smokescreen that we have not seen through this whole time.

My best theories without detail (because I obviously don't have facts) are either:
1) CA conspired with people to get Caylee away from her parents and either something went wrong or CA is protecting a friend or friends.

2) CA is being set up, meaning the child may or may not be alive. I am not convinced without the official word from Orange County, that the lab results are 100% true. (ex: there is decomposition, but not Caylees, there is hair and DNA but not from dead body).

It would not surprise me one bit if CA pissed someone off either by stealing or who knows what and that person took Caylee and threatened her with either killing Caylee or CA.

These theories may not make sense, but I have this nagging feeling that this is not a black & white situation.

I think JB told LP something that he has know all and LP knows now he has to keep his mouth shut. They are keeping her out of jail for a reason and we have yet to find the truth.

Try to keep an open mind about this before you hang someone, the truth may surprise us!

Cadaver Dogs, DNA . . . That's all the truth I need.

If LE doesn't give them an area to zero in on, they will probably start the grid at the Anthony house and work their way out. I would have to assume the wooded area closest to their home would be one starting point for a search. They can and do searches simultaneously in different areas, too.

It depends on who disposed of her body as to how long it will take. If Casey did it, I don't think it will take very long. As someone said before, she takes the path of least resistance.

Unfortunately the path of least resistance could be a swamp or dumpster, neither of which would be quick recoveries.

Are they bringing water cadaver dogs? Or has the time for that to work passed? I know it is not feasible, but I wish they had the labs out on the closest bodies of water much earlier.

I'm stepping away for awhile and going to go and enjoy a beautiful day with my boys. I will be checking in later. Hopefully when I return; it will be to good news.

**blowing air kisses to all the WBers**

I watched the raw video of Cindy and I really do believe this poor women is about to shatter. She has no privacy, she truly wants to believe that her granddaughter is alive, and yet she can't question her daughter because I am sure JB has told Casey no discussion with anyone but himself. When all this goes down shortly I hope the reporters back off Cindy..because she is about to shatter.
It would be a cold day in Hell before some Defense Attorney kept me from questioning my own daughter about killing my grandchild!!! Especially if she were a "captive audience" in my home without being able to storm out and take off!!! WTH?!

I am furious about it too. I believe that is she doesn't take the immunity deal by Tuesday OR if TES doesn't find the body, the state will re-arrest her anyway.
IMHO:furious:

Cat, would love to have your assessment of Cindy in that video!

FWIW, I got a feeling an arrest is coming very soon and LP is just biding his time until then. Also gives LE the element of "surprise" allowing Casey to think she's gonna stay out on bond for time being.

:behindbarAgree 100%!~ :behindbar​

I am not sure what the think about this case right now. :confused:

I can tell you one thing, people like Casey usually find a way to get out of all the crap they have done- but leave a very long trail of victims.

Will be interesting to see what Tony has to say tonight, after he speaks then I will put my two cents in on what happened today.

Yeah, it's called FOS Syndrome. Can you tell I'm getting cranky?
I totally agree with your name of it. I am getting a little cranky myself and more than sick of all the games being played. As for Casey on "house arrest," is she EVER at the hosue? What is she doing at Baez's office everyday? Does he have a web page. Might she be using his computer and his phone to make phone calls. There is no GPS on her, so who is saying that she's in his office all day long? Maybe she is sneaking out a window or back door and returning in tiem to go home. Somehow I just don't think she's suffering so much.

I think JB told LP something that he has know all and LP knows now he has to keep his mouth shut. They are keeping her out of jail for a reason and we have yet to find the truth.
If its someone on the loose LP would be on foot. Casey has till Tuesday for a deal no more extensions.

The entire family is just sitting on there butts & not doing a thing. Cindy fights with the media / Lee helps mommy post signs in her yard / George according to TP tis working / Casey is lounging at her lawyers office, taking brownies trying to play momma of the year.

Media gets crucified by Cindy for keeping the story in the public view. Everything is the media or LE's fault. Forget the fact the Anthony's don't even have a clue what day they seen Caylee last!!!! Was it June 6th / June 7th / June 9th / June 15 / June 24th??? Come on Anthony's take some responsibility here.

You are so right on! And Cindy's eyes look scary!! She is breaking down...but I want to strangle her....The apple did not fall far from the tree.

It would be a cold day in Hell before some Defense Attorney kept me from questioning my own daughter about killing my grandchild!!! Especially if she were a "captive audience" in my home without being able to storm out and take off!!! WTH?!

Amen, I am with you on that one

I watched the raw video of Cindy and I really do believe this poor women is about to shatter. She has no privacy, she truly wants to believe that her granddaughter is alive, and yet she can't question her daughter because I am sure JB has told Casey no discussion with anyone but himself. When all this goes down shortly I hope the reporters back off Cindy..because she is about to shatter.

I agree. The poor woman is going through hell.

Unfortunately the path of least resistance could be a swamp or dumpster, neither of which would be quick recoveries.

Are they bringing water cadaver dogs? Or has the time for that to work passed? I know it is not feasible, but I wish they had the labs out on the closest bodies of water much earlier.
Wasn'e her abandoned car found next to a dumpster? Isn't that what the Amscot lady said? Or am I hallucinating?

We know for sure she'll be out until at least sept. 2nd thats the last day she has to take up the immunity deal.

I agree with you 100% SS . I think Cindy is too afraid of the truth if Casey could ever give it, so she just ignore the elephant in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg