Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is no one else as concerned as I am about these brownies?

Casey is backed in a corner. she knows she is going back to jail. I doubt she will go meekly...I'm really concerned here. I hope Baez and co are smart enough to say no thank you.

I'm not really "concerned" about them... I think its probably more trying to make her lawyer think "look what a good mom I am, I could never hurt my child" kind of thing...
:woohoo:

And is it Sunday or Monday that the Anthony's get the big parade in front of their house? Do you think they know it is coming. And if so, will they get the hay outta' Dodge?

Since Tes had to be asked by the Anthony's to come search, if Cindy gets mad at Tes can she send them away?

That's exactly what I'm wondering. Because Tim is not going to waste his time handing out flyers and t-shirts...KWIM?

If it was me and They said they were coming to get me!! My A## would be getting Drunk!!!!!!! rofl Not making brownies she is going down ! She should do what she was doing b4 but at home Get Drunk!!! Maybe she would get in a stooper state and take them to caylee, I say get her drunk!

It truly amazes me that no one in this family has made a plea for Caylee's return. If they believe she is alive... that she has been kidnapped why hasn't anyone been on tv begging, pleading, crying "Please bring her back. Please don't hurt her. We will give you anything just PLEASE bring her back to us."

In the past week, my kids have had to eat cheerios, McD's, cereal or sandwiches for dinner. Why? Because their mother has been stuck to a computer, hoping to find any information on a precious little girl that has captured her heart and will never let go!

BROWNIES?!?!

:mad:at a loss for words:mad:

Then it is time for you to walk away and go love those babies.

This is awesome -- people are starting to show up at their house:

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony."(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves.""They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."
bravo bravo!!!

Well she certainly 'takes the cake' with these brownies. I hereby certify her as Delusional Sociopath of the year! This is the weirdest and saddest case since the Peterson's.

Well she is still in the running for Mother of the Year Award, isn't she? Not!!!:hopping_mad:

That is where I officially lost complete faith in the hope Lee was different. That is so typical of liars, to lie about something even when there is nothing to lie about.
They are so caught up in each other's bs IMO. This is one mighty dysfunctional family...and no, I do not believe they were ever functioning as "normal". FWIW, I had no faith in Lee as well.

I agree. She is good at what she does, seducing men. The hand on his chest, the whispering in his ear, the brownies...all seem part of a pattern of flirting. She thinks she will be able to get her way by sex appeal. Very, very sad!

These brownies are just another part in her plan. I've thought she's been trying to seduce JB since the beginning and these are just another piece of her puzzle. She wants to appear to be the perfect chicky.

Does anyone else think she may be going back to jail this afternoon? When Tony said last night that it may be sooner than you think and LP said on NG that he wanted her to keep the appt. with Baez on Friday. Those two statements made me think he would take her back to jail after that appt. JMO

This is awesome -- people are starting to show up at their house:

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony."(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves.""They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."

Long overdue, imo.
:clap:

Thanks swa.:)

Well, it makes me feel a little better if it might have been Cindy who made the brownies. Maybe it's Cindy's way of coping with the tension. If it was Casey, that astounds me.

The Trespassing signs have more to do with the slew of groups that are supposedly organizing protests at the family home.

Does anyone know Florida law on this? Can they picket the house on the street?

It truly amazes me that no one in this family has made a plea for Caylee's return. If they believe she is alive... that she has been kidnapped why hasn't anyone been on tv begging, pleading, crying "Please bring her back. Please don't hurt her. We will give you anything just PLEASE bring her back to us."

They have made pleas, just not in the typical way of sitting down for the cameras, with a poster of Caylee behind them and crying into the camera.
Lee has asked the kidnappers to bring Caylee home and take him in her place, Cindy has made several pleas during her interviews, and George has asked during the interviews. George not as much, but he is ex-LE and probably knows how useless the public appeals are.
The only one that has done nothing in that area is Casey...big surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial