Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well isn't that Casey's MO? According to TonE, cooking, cleaning--maybe that's what she has in her backpack--cleaning supplies.

Oh and this is perfect so I'm bringing it over from the other thread.

post_new.gif
Today, 11:09 AM
swa
user_online.gif

1. If they find a body -- Cindy will blame it on the kidnappers.

2. If they find a body and it is linked to Caylee through DNA -- Cindy won't believe it.

3. If Casey admits she did this -- Cindy will say she is lying to protect the kidnappers.

4. If they have photographic evidence of Casey dumping a body -- Cindy will say they are doctored photos.

5. If the DNA results all come back 100% positive -- Cindy will dispute the world of forensics.

6. If Casey is found guilty in a court of law -- Cindy will say she was framed.

7. If on appeal she is again found guilty -- Cindy will question the U.S. Legal System as a whole for putting innocent people behind bars.

8. Cindy will then blame this entire circumstance not on Casey -- but the media and public for having common sense.

Cindy in my opinion will NEVER be abele believe her daughter had anything to do with this.

I knew all I needed to know about Cindy Anthony the minute it occurred to me that she resembles Cindy Sheehan in looks and actions.

is no one else as concerned as I am about these brownies?

Casey is backed in a corner. she knows she is going back to jail. I doubt she will go meekly...I'm really concerned here. I hope Baez and co are smart enough to say no thank you.

I wouldn't touch those brownies with a ten foot pole!

Ya know something, I cannot stop thinking about CA's comment about Casey NOT going back to jail, do you *think* that possibly Casey has stated something like she would die before going back to jail,or in other words trying to commit suicide? This is my *thinking* , but I just find it odd to make such a statement, but then again nothing suprises me what comes out of her mouth, denial, denial :furious:

No... it's the fact that Cindy is in such a state of denial.. that you could tell her that her name is Cindy -- and she would say "No it's not"

Casey Anthony isn't going to kill herself.

Any idea who the random guy is that just walked past the Antony's snaping pictures?
It must be a big story, we have random guys with cameras.

I just keep wondering what the lawyers wife thinks about all this. lol.

i wouldnt eat those brownies even if i was starving to death

starving to death is less painful than poison

Truly, there is nothing behind the brownies. JB is the new man in Casey's life and she's showing him some lovin. It makes me nauseous to watch personally, but that's the way people like her work. It comes as no surprise to me.

Exactly!:mad:

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup of caseys... ummmmmmm er ahhhh i mean 1 cup of nuts

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

pinch of salt

1/4 tsp baking powder
:couch:

Maybe those are Cindy's special "Pizza Brownies" --

I emailed WESH about the presser. Here's their reply:
"Lawson Lamar canceled the news conference. We'll have more details at noon."

me too.....b/c this case has also made me hug my kids a little tighter, kiss them a little longer and to thank God a little more often for the miracle I've been blessed with.

Just when I dry my tears.......here they come again.

I KNOW that precious angel knows how much we LOVE her....I know it!

me too.....b/c this case has also made me hug my kids a little tighter, kiss them a little longer and to thank God a little more often for the miracle I've been blessed with.

Ditto... I believe children are blessings and the ability to concieve a child is a miraculous privilege that should not be taken for granted.

For me personally, my heart has been wrecked watching this case. I am going to dedicate this weekend to my wonderful three kids 11, 4 and 2 months old. And when I do, I will be thinking of Caylee and what she would want or possibly do this weekend and I will do it with a smile.

:blowkiss:

I wonder if it's because the deal was accepted?

ETA: Usually a presser is cancelled at the last minute because something new is going on.

:yes:Go Leonard I'm old fashioned too and have supported LE from the beginning. FBI lab is not a useless tool.

Leonard Padilla stand tall, thank you!!!!!! You tried gotta give it to ya cowboy, your alright in my book!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW :clap:

They cancelled the press confered because the Baez crew was chowing down on some delicious brownies. They totally forgot about it.

The Trespassing signs have more to do with the slew of groups that are supposedly organizing protests at the family home.

Does anyone know Florida law on this? Can they picket the house on the street?

I have no idea but if I was a neighbor--they could hang out in MY DRIVEWAY--

Well, it makes me feel a little better if it might have been Cindy who made the brownies. Maybe it's Cindy's way of coping with the tension. If it was Casey, that astounds me.

Even if the Pope made them there is still a chain of custody issue. Once a baby- killing sociopath had them in her custody, I aint eating one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98