Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends. I just watched the raw video of Cindy last night and the biggest thing...and I think its BIG..is that she said that before the sherriff will check out a tip from the tipline, they make sure Cindy or Baez didn't call it in!!! Did any of you catch that???

There is a basis for that action!

robotdog,

I love your posts -- but I have to disagree that they will ever charge her with murder one.

LE is in a bind right now -- because they don't know WHAT to charge her with. They all assume it was an accident -- so they can't really charge her with murder.

That is why the immunity deal is on the table -- they want HER to step up and say what happened.

While Baez should be telling her to talk -- I'm sure he is telling her not to say ANYTHING -- and make the state charge her with something -- which in my opinion -- is going to be very hard to do.

you are probably correct
but the could, especially if TES finds the body

but they could,,,, charge her and make it official and then the confession
will come

am i the only one that still thinks she will confess

cause, she will

or i will eat my lawnmower if she doesnt

and its a RIDING MOWER :laugh:

robotdog,

I love your posts -- but I have to disagree that they will ever charge her with murder one.

LE is in a bind right now -- because they don't know WHAT to charge her with. They all assume it was an accident -- so they can't really charge her with murder.

That is why the immunity deal is on the table -- they want HER to step up and say what happened.

While Baez should be telling her to talk -- I'm sure he is telling her not to say ANYTHING -- and make the state charge her with something -- which in my opinion -- is going to be very hard to do.

IMO, LE is not in a bind. Immunity deals are offered all the time no matter how good the evidence is. And especially in a case where everyone wants to retrieve a body and give that person a decent resting place. No matter how good the evidence is, you can't ever predict how a jury will vote.

Immunity in this case will most likely guarantee LWOP and give Caylee a proper burial.

If I were Baez, I wouldn't worry about eating the brownies. He's HELPING Casey. With him, it's all about her and saving her butt. Why would she do anything to him? Now, if she made the brownies for anyone in the Padilla crew, I wouldn't touch those with a 10 foot pole!

I feel exactly as you do. I have 3 precious kids too. They are my life!
:blowkiss:

Exactly sweetmop which really BUSTS my buttons :furious: as to why this woman won't open her freakin mouth and start talking.. I don't believe not one word of the imaginanny story... It is TIME in my opinion to put Caylee first and allow the truth to be told.

Brownies huh? Woulda thought a tart might've been more appropriate.:eek:
You are sooooooooo bad
belvanim2jx.gif

you are probably correct

will come

cause, she will

I don't think she will confess. She is like Scott Peterson standing at the candlelight vigil for Laci and Conner and telling Amber he is in Paris. She is such a sociopath!

Hi friends. I just watched the raw video of Cindy last night and the biggest thing...and I think its BIG..is that she said that before the sherriff will check out a tip from the tipline, they make sure Cindy or Baez didn't call it in!!! Did any of you catch that???

There is a basis for that action!
Yep. I saw that. I think that when the OCSO released the call log showing all the times they had been to that home in the past several years it was there way of saying "Loony Tunes":crazy:

you are probably correct

will come

cause, she will

I'm so gonna mail you some ketchup.

I told my daughter there are so many of us here who have lost children that I am sure our little angels have surrounded Caylee and she knows how loved she is.
(((((((rozey))))))

That was beautiful and true.:blowkiss:

:yes:Go Leonard I'm old fashioned too and have supported LE from the beginning. FBI lab is not a useless tool.

Leonard Padilla stand tall, thank you!!!!!! You tried gotta give it to ya cowboy, your alright in my book!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW :clap:

Me Too!

Apparently now LP has decided he is not going to revoke Casey's bond...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member