Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jules, RR0004, the hubby said the same sorta thing about Casey and the brownies...

I have a different take, I think Cindy made the brownies and it's a symbol of Casey's problem. Mom Cindy is still treating Casey like a small child...it's like she packs her off to go to 1st days of kidergarten.

It just doesn't seem appropriate. Just like I can understand folks mentioning how Casey is dressed, this isn't everyday regular chit going on, it's serious business and everything matters atm.

Seems like they are out of step with reality. jmo, of course. And I am sympathtic to Casey's family--though NOT Casey. I feel like someone needs to shake an answers out of thit girl--WHERE IS CAYLEE?!!

They cancelled the press confered because the Baez crew was chowing down on some delicious brownies. They totally forgot about it.

Or because the Baez crew ate some delicious brownies and now cannot leave the bathroom.

Thank everyone for this site and all your posts. I'm puzzled by Cindy's behavior although I don't know how I would behave under those circumstances(hopefully none us will ever have to). It just seems to me that Cindy should be able to look into Casey's face and into her eyes and admit "that's not the Casey I know - something has happened and she's not there" - it doesn't explain anything but it would certainly gain some sort of empathy for her - no, instead she attacks everyone else - what is wrong with her, unless she has looked and it's the same old Casey - I guess I just want Cindy to come clean - They live in a very moderate class neighborhood, they have had problems in their marriage, they have lots of debt, they have had many fights with Casey over money, her lack of a job, her not wanting to grow up, her own mental issues instead of trying to paint this picture of their perfect life when the hard evidence is out there that it wasn't that way at all. Why does she feel the need to impress the public - a little girl is missing, nothing else should matter. I don't know why I feel the need to post these things but I am so at a loss with this whole thing, I just want it to end. I want Casey to pay for this and I'm sure she will in the end. LE is not stupid. I am angry and question my own sanity for being this emotionally involved. I think it is human nature to want some rational explantion for harm that comes to children. Sadly folks, the evil dwell among us.

I told my daughter there are so many of us here who have lost children that I am sure our little angels have surrounded Caylee and she knows how loved she is.

Mystery guy is now posing for photos in front of the house. This what some people choose to do with their days...you gotta be kidding me.

Who are those people in front of the house? They look like they're taking pictures?!

Any idea who the random guy is that just walked past the Antony's snaping pictures?
It must be a big story, we have random guys with cameras.

I wonder if the girl taking pictures now knows she is on the internet.

charged with murder one

today --- i think

robotdog,

I love your posts -- but I have to disagree that they will ever charge her with murder one.

LE is in a bind right now -- because they don't know WHAT to charge her with. They all assume it was an accident -- so they can't really charge her with murder.

That is why the immunity deal is on the table -- they want HER to step up and say what happened.

While Baez should be telling her to talk -- I'm sure he is telling her not to say ANYTHING -- and make the state charge her with something -- which in my opinion -- is going to be very hard to do.

Ditto... I believe children are blessings and the ability to concieve a child is a miraculous privilege that should not be taken for granted.

For me personally, my heart has been wrecked watching this case. I am going to dedicate this weekend to my wonderful three kids 11, 4 and 2 months old. And when I do, I will be thinking of Caylee and what she would want or possibly do this weekend and I will do it with a smile.

:blowkiss:

I feel exactly as you do. I have 3 precious kids too. They are my life!
:blowkiss:

Well she certainly 'takes the cake' with these brownies. I hereby certify her as Delusional Sociopath of the year! This is the weirdest and saddest case since the Peterson's.

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Remember when she was in court waving to her parents as if she was on a carousel and she was 5?

Now taking brownies to the ''teacher'' - laywer?

Sorry but that is MESSEDDDD UP.

And I have an issue with the grandparents and their worldview and their social interactions but I am not sure how to support my view with evidence or facts. My feelings are about people who ''capture you emotionally'' with their social skills of hugging, bringing you brownies, asking you about your day, but it is not sincere, it is in order to LIKE THEM, if they ask you a favor later you will oblige, you will think good things about them, etc.

Boyyyyyyy my thoughts are messed up, I am not sure I can explain or if anyone else feels what I am trying to describe so miserably, but sorry, beside the grief, the confusion, the drama that of course affect Cindy's behavior I still see some strange social skills and behavior in the grandmother as well. Things that were there before this tragedy and are only in clear view due to the tragedy. Thinking about designing Caylee-themed thank you notes in order to reply to all the support letters she received IS STRANGE IMO. Calling Cayse's best friend and telling him he should stay away from her and Cayse is a sociopath, IS ALSO STRANGE IMO.

I emailed WESH about the presser. Here's their reply:
"Lawson Lamar canceled the news conference. We'll have more details at noon."
Thanks, I was looking on all the usual sources for news of this conference.
All I could find was a video of Cindy pointing her fingers at news media and warning them, as well as the women who showed up in her front yard saying what a lot of others are feeling.

Does anyone here still wonder why George filed for divorce a few years ago? I'll bet she stayed in this same "denial" about Casey being pregnant and then dumped the whole thing in grandpa's lap. :waitasec:

You have got to be kidding me. Where is LP? Tell them to get the hell out of there. This is disgusting...........

I was finally able to view Cindy's rant video from yesterday. It wasn't working for me for some reason. Anyways, how is Cindy going to react when Tim Miller starts searching in places a "live little girl" wouldn't be? Sonar and drones aren't brought in to search for "live little girls". I fear the relationship between Tim, Beth and the Anthony's will go down in flames faster than the relationship with LP did.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/

IMHO from what Tony said I don't think that there is a problem between the parents and the Padilla crew. Just with Casey. Tim does know how to be diplamatic, but you are right Cindy will not be happy with TES's searches. I don't think Cindy would have every called them had it not been for Tony contacting her about TES, thanks to the efforts of members here. I know that Blink, Serious Searching and Tricia were involved. If I missed someone, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member