Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently now LP has decided he is not going to revoke Casey's bond...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

TP indicated on here last night that revoking bond was probably not necessary as possible future charges would probably take care of that problem anyways. My words not his exact ones.

Bobby,

My babies (13 and 15) know how proud and full of love I am for them....they understand completely. In fact last night at the first football game of the year (my 15 yr. is on the drumline) as I sat in the bleachers with my heart about to burst with pride, a smile on my face that was beaming.....I was thanking God for giving me such a beautiful life and asked Him to please let Caylee know how much she is LOVED.

**typed while trying to wipe my tears**

:blowkiss:

:blowkiss:
Tears are streaming down my face now. You are the perfect example of the type of Mother little Caylee deserved to have. All of my family members have fur and 4 legs, but all throughout the day for the past couple of weeks I have held them close and cried as I told them how much I love them and how blessed I am to have them in my life. I also thank God every night for them and just like you pray that He is holding little Caylee close in his arms and letting her know just how loved she is. :cry:

Exactly sweetmop which really BUSTS my buttons :furious: as to why this woman won't open her freakin mouth and start talking.. I don't believe not one word of the imaginanny story... It is TIME in my opinion to put Caylee first and allow the truth to be told.

I think the girl is just plain evil.
And has never realized that Caylee was a Gift from God. A blessing.

She's just wired differently than the rest of us. Obviously.
It's all about Casey! :mad:

This live feed actually sucks...... It gives some new feed and then reverts back....

I wonder what the reasoning behind them not revoking bond is???????

Where's the RV?

Tony spoke of that a bit last night. He said something about it not being necessary as possible charges would take care of that. My words, not his exact words.

OMG... is it time for me to go home yet??!! WTH is going on??

What a very touching statement. So many people have lost children, the high profile cases that we have watched, parents who were gracious for all help they received, heartbroken though did not lash out at everybody, basically acted civilized even with all the horrible hurt. I just don't understand Cindy's reactions and words. She should be grateful and thankful so many people care about her grandchild.

It's hard for me to comprehend Cindy's actions. I think she may well have had a complete split with reality.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Yesterday people were calling Cindy a liar for saying that Casey wasn't going back to jail, referring to the bond being revoked. We learned last night that she may have known what she was talking about and now it is confirmed.

HMMMMMMMMMMM... What do you guys make of this? I was sure LP would revoke bond. Maybe some new details in the case? GOSH I dont know how to feel anymore. I wish we could get more news... ughghhg..

I know that I have to walk awy from the CP and just go riding, mowing, hugging or something every now and then. I Do not question your parenting skills...More of a timing issue. I think anyone who is here is a notch above average in caring skills. They are here, therefore they care.

Now, go to the store and get those babies a steak, marinate it and have a big family dinner tonight. The laptop goes to the right of the napkin at a properly set table:seeya:

:nluv:

Thank you..........Emily Post has nothing on you!

I wish they would move the cam back, looks like garage door is up.

she is a sociopath, according to what Cindy told Amy. She is a confirmed liar. She was out partying while her daughter was missing...even the mother of a kidnapped victim wouldn't do that. She probably doesn't even know who the father of Caylee really is..made up a story to bring "pity" to herself "he died on the day of Caylee's birthday" and now we are supposed to believe that it was "another body" in the car????
NOT ME!

HMMMMMMMMMMM... What do you guys make of this? I was sure LP would revoke bond. Maybe some new details in the case? GOSH I dont know how to feel anymore. I wish we could get more news... ughghhg..

I make of this that she is going to be re-arrested today...

you are probably correct
but the could, especially if TES finds the body

but they could,,,, charge her and make it official and then the confession
will come

am i the only one that still thinks she will confess

cause, she will

or i will eat my lawnmower if she doesnt

and its a RIDING MOWER :laugh:
I am with you...she will confess!

For God's sake WHY????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member