Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the raw video of Cindy and I really do believe this poor women is about to shatter. She has no privacy, she truly wants to believe that her granddaughter is alive, and yet she can't question her daughter because I am sure JB has told Casey no discussion with anyone but himself. When all this goes down shortly I hope the reporters back off Cindy..because she is about to shatter.

I thought that was the point of the spokesperson (lame as he sounded) to spare the family from the pressure of responding to the press. I would hope my family and friends would tie me to a chair if I was acting out publicly as she is. The woman really needs to be kept away from these public responses-she is doing nothing to help either herself or the situation. Doesn't this family have anyone who can get through to them? They seem somehow to be living in their own delusional world which is doing them no favors with reality based world. A third party spokesperosn in these situations at least buffers the family and presents a more rational face to the public. I hope she is at least receiving some modicum of medical care since she is a nurse.

What happened to the "spokesperson"

Robotdog---

LOVE how you pop in
17.gif
and give such good rant. :clap:

was that a rant ????

:crazy:

Oh brother, another typical Fox teaser. All they're talking about is LP revoking the bond.

Report from Fox: Padilla is NOT sending Casey back to jail. This was the big news? LOL!

Okay--so to sum up the day so far.

1) LP is emphatic he is going to revoke bail.

2)Casey goes to visit Baez with brownies. ( I can't believe I just typed that.)

3) LE announces presser to discuss immunity.

4) LE cancels presser.

5) LP does a 180, almost breaks his neck, decides to not revoke bond.

6) Immunity emails released--we know know Baez initiated immunity deal.

7) Homicide Division Chief is mentioned in the email.

8) Rv gets a full tank of gas and perhaps some leis to go with the hawaii 5-0 shirts

9) SUV with some type of logo ( LE?) parked in driveway for several minutes.

10) TES will be searching!!!! (I left the best news for last so I can end my post on a high note!!)

Has the RV returned?..sorry if this has been answered, I can't keep up with you guys. :)

LP - not revoking. (not new news)

Leverage to get back into the spotlight (talking head)

DNA - hair belonged to Caylee - dead body in trunk.

Nothing new.............IMO.

If someone could tape that for those of us that don't have cable, please or at least tell us what is said.... please?

PI on fox stating it was LP's way of getting more publicity. I am sick of this. HONESTLY!

Yeah, I've thought that from the beginning.

Think about soap operas...nothing ever gets resolved...LP and TP are keeping their names in the news by flip-flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98