Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it was, it is gone now. Looks like Cindy is standing in the garage with the door open, and reporters outside.

I totally agree with your name of it. I am getting a little cranky myself and more than sick of all the games being played. As for Casey on "house arrest," is she EVER at the hosue? What is she doing at Baez's office everyday? Does he have a web page. Might she be using his computer and his phone to make phone calls. There is no GPS on her, so who is saying that she's in his office all day long? Maybe she is sneaking out a window or back door and returning in tiem to go home. Somehow I just don't think she's suffering so much.

I don't know. Based on LP's statements about the tension in the house and based on how we've all seen Cindy's temper and read about their bad past, I'm almost enjoying her being home with them. Ya know she's got to hate it. It's why she left in the first place.

If that was Georges "company security truck" Why did it pull out and leave right before Cindy got in her vehicle and left? and how was George there to shut the garage door if he was in the Security Truck?

You know what I find interesting? Cindy is the one ging to the lawyers, going to the sheriffs yada yada yada, but why isnt George? He is the one with the police background

I would tend to agree with you that she had help except for one big thing...

IF somebody helped her, she would have spilled the beans and lied to make them the sole killer!!

She would never keep her mouth shut on this...not for anyone including George and cindy.

Not necessarily, if she was the one who intentionally or unintentionally caused the death, then not only would she be arrested but so would the other person she ratted on. Then she would be a murderer, a rat, a thief, a lier, etc......the list goes on.

What if this person told her to give the kid a zanex or something, she died and they both were at fault. who knows, the scenarios are endless....

Pretty freaking hilarious that her car is covered in find Caylee stuff ---- After she calls us all maggots...........

Hmmmmm Find Caylee notes back on THAT car...........and I knew there was something up with whatever was laying against the house

Your right - before I could even try to figure out what it was - it was gone once the SUV was....interesting

If that was Georges "company security truck" Why did it pull out and leave right before Cindy got in her vehicle and left? and how was George there to shut the garage door if he was in the Security Truck?
Since it was mentioned that Padilla was adding security, I would assume they will have people sticking close to all the family members no matter where they go right now. Cindy may have needed to go to the grocery store to get ready for her Labor Day BBQ or something. Chicken, ribs, and liquor store run perhaps?! Leftover pizza has to be getting old. (sorry, had to.)

What if this person told her to give the kid a zanex or something, she died and they both were at fault. who knows, the scenarios are endless....

I agree. Or it could be as simple as her spending some alone time with TL and they leave Caylee alone for a while, and something happens to her...or she was left in car while they partied. I still really hope it was an accident of some sort. IMOO

You know what I find interesting? Cindy is the one ging to the lawyers, going to the sheriffs yada yada yada, but why isnt George? He is the one with the police background

He's also the one who didn't smell or see anything in the back of Casey's car on the 24th. And didn't comment when the impound guy said the car smelled like a dead body.... hmmmm....

Labor Day BBQ -- and dont forget Sunday Funday - maybe they celebrate the two together this weekend --- While the search is going on...........

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know what the "thing" was ---- it wasnt there - then it was there - then as soon as the door went up and the SUV's were moving someone grabbed it --- and it was gone?

Fox is going to report again about Padilla not revoking the bond in a few mins. Posted 2:37 p.m. EDT

here is the biggest bull crap part EVER in this whole case.

cindy and george are afraid to interrogate casey because
they are afraid they might be asked questions in a court room if this goes to trial in the future.

huh ???????

DOES NOT COMPUTE - WARNING - DANGER

TILT TILT TILT TILT

makes no sense, they are more worried about having to answer questions MAYBE-POSSIBLY-POTENTIALLY-PERHAPS months or years from now that might implicate their daughter in the murder of the grandaughter.

and yet

the other option is to GRILL and interrogate casey now

i mean if they really think she might be alive then the time
is now to start asking casey questions

put that in your crack pipe BAEZ you MEDIA *advertiser censored*

BAEZ is HIPPO DUNG :furious:

It looked like George carried it into garage, but have no clue what it is.

Labor Day BBQ -- and dont forget Sunday Funday - maybe they celebrate the two together this weekend --- While the search is going on...........

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know what the "thing" was ---- it wasnt there - then it was there - then as soon as the door went up and the SUV's were moving someone grabbed it --- and it was gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial