Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I was thinking the exact same thing watching that video!!!:sothere:

I've been lurking here for a long time now - this is my first post though. I'm addicted to ws and I don't get ANY work done anymore!!!

I'm a few pages behind right now because my internet was down for a few hours...I was going through withdrawals!!!
Me too!!! I was so hoping that she'd whack her thumb in her anger. She'd blame that on the media too. She chooses to be angry at them. No one can MAKE you angry. The whole family needs some serious anger management classes.

I thought she told him she lost her blackjack near the Florida Mall, I forget the specifics, but Florida Mall is on the corner of Sandlake Rd and Orange Blossom Trail. It is all built up. YEARS ago when I was growing up there where woods around there but it is ALL shopping now all around.

No, I think (IIRC) that the mall was where she was telling Lee that she bought her replacement phone because the Blackjack wasn't charging. Think she said all that during her phone call from jail telling Lee why she didn't have ZG's number.

Or maybe I'm completely confused. Always a possibility at this point!

Thats what I thought - its LE - the light bar/ the police logo on the back right corner.......

You need to watch her rant video yesterday. Cindy does think that TES is looking for a live Caylee.

I have no idea how good an actress she is, but I am certain TES would have made it very clear to Cindy exactly what their search goals are, and how they go about their work.

Not to change the subject but has it ever been discussed here how much Caylee looks EXACTLY like JP Chatt???? Exactly!

ABSOLUTELY! And, of all the b/f's IMO he has the most going for him.
Was he in the Air Force?

Yes, that is an LE Vehicle in the driveway and the reporter was putting it on camera.

LE at the house? What is going on?

If she had help in disposing of the body, I bet it is someone we haven't even heard of.

Yeah, but I think once she started feeling any pressure she would turn and try to pin murder on them.

Im wondering what is leaned up against the side of the house by the garage door - and when it got put there - wasnt there earlier

Maybe its a company security vehicle from whereever george is working now.

I thought she told him she lost her blackjack near the Florida Mall,
Not according to their documents from what I recall?

Okay--so to sum up the day so far.

1) LP is emphatic he is going to revoke bail.

2)Casey goes to visit Baez with brownies. ( I can't believe I just typed that.)

3) LE announces presser to discuss immunity.

4) LE cancels presser.

5) LP does a 180, almost breaks his neck, decides to not revoke bond.

6) Immunity emails released--we know know Baez initiated immunity deal.

7) Homicide Division Chief is mentioned in the email.

8) Rv gets a full tank of gas and perhaps some leis to go with the hawaii 5-0 shirts

9) SUV with some type of logo ( LE?) parked in driveway for several minutes.

10) TES will be searching!!!! (I left the best news for last so I can end my post on a high note!!)

Hi everyone,
Can someone help a girl out and give me an update on what has took place?? I had a doctor's appt this morning just as the presser was starting.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member