Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any assumptions where TES will be directed to start their search???
And....want to guess how long it will take to find Caylee?
Just wonderin'

I'm hoping there are some plans to search the landfills. I know it sounds terrible, but I really believe the baby is in the trash. I just can't see Casey putting too much energy in disposal--i.e. burying, weighing down for submersion, tromping through the woods for a desolate locale---especially since the car was found parked next to the dumpster.

Something is definitely up! I must say that I have a feeling that when all is said and done the results are going to be shocking and totally different than what we are all thinking. I am not saying that little one is not dead or that CA is innocent. But, I have a strong feeling that there is a whole lot more to this story than just an accidental death or possible murder by mom. There is so much activity that has gone on between JB, the detectives and the family that we do not know.
There is a very good possibility that there has been a smokescreen that we have not seen through this whole time.

My best theories without detail (because I obviously don't have facts) are either:
1) CA conspired with people to get Caylee away from her parents and either something went wrong or CA is protecting a friend or friends.

2) CA is being set up, meaning the child may or may not be alive. I am not convinced without the official word from Orange County, that the lab results are 100% true. (ex: there is decomposition, but not Caylees, there is hair and DNA but not from dead body).

It would not surprise me one bit if CA pissed someone off either by stealing or who knows what and that person took Caylee and threatened her with either killing Caylee or CA.

These theories may not make sense, but I have this nagging feeling that this is not a black & white situation.

I think JB told LP something that he has know all and LP knows now he has to keep his mouth shut. They are keeping her out of jail for a reason and we have yet to find the truth.

Try to keep an open mind about this before you hang someone, the truth may surprise us!

Cadaver dogs hit the back yard and trunk. I'm convinced that there was a dead body in both places, sorry dogs don't lie. How many dead bodies does the average person keep in their back yard or trunk? Too big of a coincidence IMO.

It would be a cold day in Hell before some Defense Attorney kept me from questioning my own daughter about killing my grandchild!!! Especially if she were a "captive audience" in my home without being able to storm out and take off!!! WTH?!

My daughter would be screaming to be taken back to jail to get away from me if my Grandchild came up missing!

My daughter would never get a ounce of sleep til I had all my questions answered.

You are are right but have you read this? They knew since the end of July that Caylee was gone. This immunity deal has been there for her to talk to FBI homicide detectives since july 25th. How awful!

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

What if.......... They stalled to get her out and get her to talk because there is someone else involved.. I quarantee BJ work with LP's team to get her out with promises of her talking to LP, but always knowing that she wouldn't. The plan being to get her out so she could talk in private to JB and her family.

Unfortunately, LP was taken for a ride.

I think detectives know there is someone else envolved and Limited immunity would give them CA and whoever else, instead of just CA.

I am just trying to get everyone to think objectively. I realize there is a big fat arrow over CA head.
The only reason, and I think JB would advise her of this, to not take immunity would be because someone else is involved. If JB knew CA was the only suspect, he would (or should)tell her to take the immunity in a heartbeat.

Ok......I am ready....let me have it! I know you guys are going to beat me up :)

Is it just me, or does JB and LP seem to be getting "chummy" since the noon news hour...JB said that he didn't realize there were all those threats out there against Casey. I SAY BOLOGNA !!

Somethings "cookin" between those 2. I can just sense it.

Looks like white car was hired car after all. Cindy just got out.

Hey SS - how effective is that equipment to use in/on landfills? I know its very hard to even get the dogs and handlers to agree to go in those - so can they use the equipment instead?

One thing that made me wake up is the emails released today. Baez has asked for this for a month! And Casey still plays him. I loved the tone of the emails back to him telling him that he has until 9am Tuesday and that he can email her and she will get it on her Blackberry!!

Different spin on things......

MsJONI Please take care, my thoughts are with you. Also SS I totally agree, a very cold day in Hell before anyone would tell me what I can or can't say to my daughter, I personally would have kicked Baez to the curb, and tell him to deal with her at his office not my home.

I was hoping she would miss the sign and bang her finger..I wanted to REALLY see her spiral out of control..time out for me..that wasn't nice.

OMG! I was thinking the exact same thing watching that video!!!:sothere:

I've been lurking here for a long time now - this is my first post though. I'm addicted to ws and I don't get ANY work done anymore!!!

I'm a few pages behind right now because my internet was down for a few hours...I was going through withdrawals!!!

One thing that made me wake up is the emails released today. Baez has asked for this for a month! And Casey still plays him. I loved the tone of the emails back to him telling him that he has until 9am Tuesday and that he can email her and she will get it on her Blackberry!!

Different spin on things......

I am sure that she is still sticking with the same story to him aswell.

You are so right on! And Cindy's eyes look scary!! She is breaking down...but I want to strangle her....The apple did not fall far from the tree.

I totally agree!!!
I used to feel sorry for the GP's But enough!! The GP are educated individuals. One retired sheriff and the other a nurse. They have been disciplined in the science arena. Between the GP I am sure one or the other has been through science, anatomy, biology, pathology, chemistry, crime scene investigation, criminalistics accident investigation and law. My only conclusion that can be drawn is that the mental illness Casey exhibits was inherited by both the maternal and paternal side. That whole family is one sandwich short in the picnic basket.:waitasec:

My daughter would be screaming to be taken back to jail to get away from me if my Grandchild came up missing!

My daughter would never get a ounce of sleep til I had all my questions answered.
Exactly!! I know ALL the buttons to push if I so desired to extract information from my child. Always told my kids, I will nevah go to jail for child abuse...but once you turn 18, I don't mind assault and battery charges so much. (Funny...they never cussed me after they turned 18 either!) hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!