Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who's name is the car really in? do they automatically send a registered letter to nitify them of the impound, or do they first send through reg mail? If it were sent reg mail, and the person it was addressed to didn't get it, perhaps somebody got rid of it to buy more time. do you really think casey dumped her car willingly, or do you think she was givin some advice from somebody? I cant see her ditching her car, she has done nothing else that would suggest she had any kind of concious or anxiety and would feel compelled to get rid of the car out of fear.

Many years ago, we had an older Chevy Vega and when we got a new car, advertised it in the newspaper and sold it to a private party. Evidently the person we sold it to never registered the car. About two years later we received a notice that the car was in an impound yard in San Francisco, about 400 miles away. We were still the registered owners according to the records. But, we had filed a "release from liability" form to the Dept. of Motor Vehicles when we sold it. So even though we were still the registered owners on record, we were absolved of any liability for that car.

Can you say "BAIL REVOKATION" ???

- Don't think she's supposed to be using a computer
- Don't think she's supposed to have contact with anyone under the age of 17

Who is doing there reporting? That did not make any sense to be the 12 yearold had to go to hospital?????:woohoo:

Local 6 live shot showing deputies issuing subpoenas to Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and Lee for trial date window of 11/17-11/28

It's been on the docket since August 21 ...

Casey's Pre-Trial 11/5/08; Trial 11/17/08

8/21/2008 A NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <11/05/2008> 09:00 A.M.
8/21/2008 A NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<11/17/2008> 09:30 A.M.

I appreciate your compassion, I really do but on the other hand if Casey walks free or gets out in a few years what's to stop this same
scene from being reenacted? As much as it hurts, Cindy needs to stop enabling and face real life, whatever that is in this case. Of course enablers have their own agenda or they wouldn't enable in the first place so I guess it's pointless to even think Cindy might finally face the truth in live in the real world.

Can't you see this case being used in college Psych classes to teach the concepts of denial, enabling, narcissim, etc...
yup, yup, yup!
I'm so very fascinated in non-judgemental psych analysis of the characters in this case, and the family dynamic. IMHO, those discussions should take place on another thread (shall we make one), where respect is required and we don't blame Cindy every other post for not being able to recognize things she probably wasn't even capable of recognizing. Narcissists don't self-critique. It's too painful. They deflect.

I have been on today too long staring in disbelief at umbrellas, but next time I log in I might start a thread for such discussion...keep a look for it. Or if you start one yourself, I'll see you there.

Who is doing there reporting? That did not make any sense to be the 12 yearold had to go to hospital?????:woohoo:

Yep....I forgot about the no contact with anyone under 17.

Anyone live there and want to call LE and ask about this?

I wish someone would drive a mobile "Dunk Tank" up to the house.... They could sell tickets, etc..I wonder how George would react to that?

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to a middle school student who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid- June

***Nice!!! Now not only is her kid missing but shes making other kids sick***

Wonder if she can be charged with that?? :dance:

George said on the video:

The person who was in the back of my daughter's car has my granddaughter.

listen to it again everyone, he says the person who was in the back of my GRANDUGHTER'S car has my grandaughter. I'm certain he meant daughter, but for clarity, that is not what he actually said...
SO.. he will need to practice that... ALOT

There is nothing illegal about an adult woman taking her child and moving out. The police wouldn't have even taken a report if George and Cindy had called.
Except this was not just ANY adult woman. This was a woman with KNOWN serious issues. Her own mother called her a "Sociopath". The parents knew she was a liar, a thief, and also knew she had no clue as to how to parent this child!! So yes...I am confident they would have responded and child services would have become involved. Cindy and George should have filed for custody years ago instead of allowing this travesty to unfold if they cared one iota about Caylee. They did NOTHING.

It's been on the docket since August 21 ...

Casey's Pre-Trial 11/5/08; Trial 11/17/08

8/21/2008 A NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <11/05/2008> 09:00 A.M.
8/21/2008 A NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<11/17/2008> 09:30 A.M.

I realize that. I'm simply repeating what the deputy said on the live shot on the 4 o'clock news.

Maybe this has been covered but in the Casey Anthony Docs Part 2 - page 42 - it says the investigators went to a Chuck E Cheese and took a video that was from July 15, 2008 from 11am-1pm and that on July 18th, it was released to a child abuse detective along with a recorded statement from the CEC manager.

Anyone know what this is about?

LE is at the Anthony home and it looks like an officer is talking to a reporter.

They should have called LE the minute an angry Casey left with Caylee (if that is actually the way it happened...which I don't believe.) They could have admitted the fight with Casey that took place over that weekend as per the neighbor instead of lying about it. IF LE had been called in from the onset...we would not be sitting here today.

There is nothing illegal about an adult woman taking her child and moving out. The police wouldn't have even taken a report if George and Cindy had called.

Totally agree. It's an unreasonable stretch of the imagination to blame the grandparents for everything bad that probably happened to Caylee, just because the cops weren't called in to settle the Anthony family dispute of 6/15.

Besides, if this strange theory is to be believed, than it logically follows that Casey herself is entitled to blame Cindy and George for Caylee's death. Unless part of this theory is that everyone in the world is allowed to use it, but not Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela