Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey had Amy's SSN and a few other pieces of info, she could easily set up a false ID.

Some years ago, a Los Angeles reporter was given $400 by his employer and told to try to obtain a false identity. Within 6 hours the guy had a drivers license, passport, and all sorts of documentation and he didn't spend all of the $400 given to him. There's places where someone can buy an identity. This was reported on to illustrate how people can come over the border from Mexico and obtain legal (false) documents.

I read an article about how you can do this so easily over the Internet!

Right. In my mind, I can picture the lead counsel you're talking about in the most recent MJ trial but am blanking out on his name. It takes a special breed of person to be a defense attorney, that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if Geragos still gets a great deal of business from wealthy but not high profile defendants--people who can afford the defense lawyer they know from TV--despite his track record. And I totally agree w/ the Geragross and the :furious:.

I guess thinking now to OJ, the 'legalzoom.com' lawyer was one of his many lawyers and the guy is richer than ever. Once again, his name evades me. I guess my brain enjoys having a mental block to defense attorneys. :crazy:

Would a relationship with certain LE individuals help make this easier?

Isabelle
Ray'sMom

Only if he carries a BIG bag of doggy treats. Anyone report to local hospitals with dog bites in that time period??

Some peoples theories on the scratches are...the tow yard could have had dogs to guard the place and they smelled the decomp and went for the trunk..or Casey backed into the woods and sticks and brush made the scratches..BOTH I thought were good theories BUT the scratches could have also been there as the car was older.

And, considering Casey's hang-outs, her car may have been "keyed".

Isabelle
Ray'sMom

This is it and I am going to bed. I am so upset. Why did I have to get pregnant right when the big news comes down...I would really like a beer right now.

How about a near beer, the kind without the alcohol?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

P.s. congrats

I guess thinking now to OJ, the 'legalzoom.com' lawyer was one of his many lawyers and the guy is richer than ever. Once again, his name evades me. I guess my brain enjoys having a mental block to defense attorneys. :crazy:

OJ attorney Robert Shapiro founded legalzoom I think...What ever happened in OJ's most recent trial--I'm blanking out on that now!

I got the sense that Casey believed that her apologies, her confessions to tangential issues already proven by LE, would please the authorities. As if they would let her go with some reprimand to never do this again the next time Caylee disappears for 31 days.

Casey may not be legally insane. But she's insane in my book.

Falling back on the tried-and-true. Didn't Cindy say in one of her early TV appearances that eventually she'd get the truth out of Casey when she lied? Casey may have followed the same script she used to get forgiveness from her mother.

As far as insanity goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see her picture on a jar of Planter's.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but how do they verify Caylee's DNA without paternity? Are they only going by mitochondrial DNA?

If Casey had Amy's SSN and a few other pieces of info, she could easily set up a false ID.

Some years ago, a Los Angeles reporter was given $400 by his employer and told to try to obtain a false identity. Within 6 hours the guy had a drivers license, passport, and all sorts of documentation and he didn't spend all of the $400 given to him. There's places where someone can buy an identity. This was reported on to illustrate how people can come over the border from Mexico and obtain legal (false) documents.

People would be shocked how little information a person needs about another person in order to "steal their identity".

Originally Posted by Bobby62
We know she alerted on the car but did she alert when George ran her around the backyard in their first search?

I'm laughing so hard I need to call 911. Best ever - thanks I needed that tonight!!!

Ya'll stop that right now! I'm trying out my rightous indignation tonite and ya'll are messing it up! Oh, whatever:drink:

OJ attorney Robert Shapiro founded legalzoom I think...

that would be the name! Aw man, now my brain has to forget all over again. :waitasec:

However, he / Shapiro / was the guy who actually wanted to plead OJ out to a lower charge. I'll give him that much.

It was the 'glove don't fit' guy who won OJ his freedom and eventually died of a brain tumor. (don't remind me of his name). ;)

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but how do they verify Caylee's DNA without paternity? Are they only going by mitochondrial DNA?
LE has exemplars of Caylee's DNA. I think they have her toothbrush and hairbrush.

Falling back on the tried-and-true. Didn't Cindy say in one of her early TV appearances that eventually she'd get the truth out of Casey when she lied? Casey may have followed the same script she used to get forgiveness from her mother.

As far as insanity goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see her picture on a jar of Planter's.

ROFLMAO Too funny

I got the sense that Casey believed that her apologies, her confessions to tangential issues already proven by LE, would please the authorities. As if they would let her go with some reprimand to never do this again the next time Caylee disappears for 31 days.

I think so too--that b/c the initial charge was child negligence that she thought could just apologize for it and the police would let her go and continue to look for the 'real' kidnappers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals