Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the exact opposite would be true. He'll get more business because of this, not less.
really? Even if his client goes to jail? IMO, I would call lawyers that successfully get their clients off and such rather than them getting ambushed in a trial.

I really think Geragos did loose business. I could be remembering incorrectly however. I don't think it's a smart person who would hire a lawyer with a bad track record. Just my 2cents and nothing more. Have no idea.:confused:

I thought we've been through this already but once again --- a lawyer's success or failure isn't measured by how often he or she wins or loses. It's all about the result obtained in relation to the case itself -- the hand dealt the lawyer.

It's very possible for Casey's lawyer to have done a terrific job in the end even though Casey ultimately serves prison time.

:furious:
Geragross :clap:. Sadly, I think he still has plenty of business--didn't he successfully represent Michael Jackson?

In the first trial years back for Michael but for Michaels most recent (ahhummm) child molestation trial (trying to be polite) - it was that guy with wild bright white hair. Cannot recall a name. I guess I have no respect for any lawyers that find excuses for child killers, child molesters and whatever else has to do with children.

ooops, the "furious" :furious: was supposed to be below MY post. Sorry for that.

No, I loved the Rubiks Cube it was perfect for describing KC's situation, I don't know how you thought of it...that was my point. I wasn't being mean at all. It was a perfect description.:blowkiss:

Oh I know you weren't being mean.

I thought we've been through this already but once again --- a lawyers success or failure isn't measured by how often he or she wins or loses. It's all about the result obtained in relation to the case itself -- the hand dealt the lawyer.

It's very possible for Casey's lawyer to have done a terrific job in the end even though Casey ultimately serves prison time.

I'm not on here often so I didn't realize this was discussed. sorry. & thanks for clarification. It makes a lot of sense.

Which is what I think she was going to do...move away and use Amy's identity..totally.

If Casey had Amy's SSN and a few other pieces of info, she could easily set up a false ID.

Some years ago, a Los Angeles reporter was given $400 by his employer and told to try to obtain a false identity. Within 6 hours the guy had a drivers license, passport, and all sorts of documentation and he didn't spend all of the $400 given to him. There's places where someone can buy an identity. This was reported on to illustrate how people can come over the border from Mexico and obtain legal (false) documents.

We know she alerted on the car but did she alert when George ran her around the backyard in their first search?

I'm laughing so hard I need to call 911. Best ever - thanks I needed that tonight!!!

The great irony here is that if Casey clammed up from day one, Baez would have much more flexibility in preparing a defense. Of course, Casey would be that more unsympathetic with the public, but at this point -- so what? Sympathy is really the least of her problems today.
But at THAT point, she really must have thought she'd get away with it.

I don't know that I'd call that insanity as much as stupidity.

I think in the rules & such, we're asked here on WS not to use their entire name. So either abbreviations, initials, first or last name but not both. someone correct me if I'm mistaken

Gpa stands for Grandpa.

I haven't looked through the threads yet but anyone notice that Casey has been moved from F-DORML-14 to F-DORML-12? Just thought it was interesting that she was moved. Wonder what happened for her to have been moved?

Im not 100% convinced that Caylee was dead in that trunk, even though alot of news stations in the Orlando area are saying that LE states the DNA matched Caylees. You can still have hair in the trunk of your car, that may have fell off a car seat, jackets, cayless toys. Some news channels are being careful as to how they post this by saying DNA "suggests". Im still not convinced that Caylee is dead (Yeah I know I sound like CA) But, even though this girl was a liar and thief. What I gather in the 400 page documents she was good to caylee. (I know some of us would say, there is no way she could be good to caylee when she was going out and partying and one man to the next). But I dont think she would have hurt the girl. My personal opinion is that I think Caylee was stolen and casey has been framed for murder. The dead body could have been someone elses or someone that had access to a funeral Home could have gotton Human fluids. I hoping that LE is still searching for this child. But not overlooking people that they have interviewed in the past. I got one person in mind that I agrue with my family over. I will wait and see how this sceniro plays out and see if Im right.

You need a BIG HUG (not very good at the smiley thing yet)

a VERY BIG HUG and you may want to reread some of the threads...just sayin':blowkiss:

:furious:

In the first trial years back for Michael but for Michaels most recent (ahhummm) child molestation trial (trying to be polite) - it was that guy with wild bright white hair. Cannot recall a name. I guess I have no respect for any lawyers that find excuses for child killers, child molesters and whatever else has to do with children.

ooops, the "furious" :furious: was supposed to be below MY post. Sorry for that.

Right. In my mind, I can picture the lead counsel you're talking about in the most recent MJ trial but am blanking out on his name. It takes a special breed of person to be a defense attorney, that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if Geragos still gets a great deal of business from wealthy but not high profile defendants--people who can afford the defense lawyer they know from TV--despite his track record. And I totally agree w/ the Geragross and the :furious:.

i think there's enough evidence to prove that zanny could not have placed a dead caylee in casey's car trunk.

Casey told le that she never saw zanny again after leaving caylee with her on whatever date was supposed to be the last date casey saw caylee. We know that casey had the car after her last supposed encounter with zanny. And we know that casey left her car at the amscot, where it was subsequently towed and then finally re-possessed by cindy and george.

There's enough evidence there, and enough of a chain of command to rule out the possibility that zanny came back to place a dead caylee in the car trunk. Of course, the jury will ultimately decide whether to accept this interpretation of the evidence, or whether to accept whatever theory team casey might raise at trial to challenge the idea that no one could have come back to put dead caylee in the car trunk.

i wonder why zanny would come put caylee's body in the trunk? Who took it out, or did nanny put caylee's body in the trunk then take it right back out?

who is zanny? she does not exist . . .

I just think it would make more sence if we all used the same initials hald the time im reading im wondering who is this who is that.G,A makes alot more sence to me then GPA.
Ithink anyways..

I haven't looked through the threads yet but anyone notice that Casey has been moved from F-DORML-14 to F-DORML-12? Just thought it was interesting that she was moved. Wonder what happened for her to have been moved?

They moved her jail cell sleuthmommy?

And not just that. They would have had to break into the tow yard to retrieve the body too (maybe twice depending on the theory) before George came and picked it up.

Why on earth would anyone do that? And how would they do it and escape notice?

Would a relationship with certain LE individuals help make this easier?

Isabelle
Ray'sMom

But at THAT point, she really must have thought she'd get away with it.

I don't know that I'd call that insanity as much as stupidity.

When I was reading the typed transcript of Casey's interview with LE (included with the 400 pages of documents released earlier this week) I couldn't help but notice how near the end of the interview, Casey kept on admitting, almost apologizing for not notifying the authorities immediately; how she conceded that it was senseless to lie to LE about her fake job at Universal.

I got the sense that Casey believed that her apologies, her confessions to tangential issues already proven by LE, would please the authorities. As if they would let her go with some reprimand to never do this again the next time Caylee disappears for 31 days.

Casey might not meet the legal definition of insanity. But she's insane in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals