Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok...something to add now.

Sorry if this has been touched on already, it's been very hard to keep up with this board lately, let alone gen discussion!
WTH is casey doing online? Are they confiscating her computer now that she is in jail? How did she get one in the first place and how was she able to go on. In an interview, NG IIRC, the TES guy said casey was smiling and just in her room on her computer...not adding ANYTHING. He sounded very dissapointed. So how is this computer use being allowed?

I'm glad she is on it. The more she talks the better.

I think there's enough evidence to prove that Zanny could not have placed a dead Caylee in Casey's car trunk.

Casey told LE that she never saw Zanny again after leaving Caylee with her on whatever date was supposed to be the last date Casey saw Caylee. We know that Casey had the car after her last supposed encounter with Zanny. And we know that Casey left her car at the Amscot, where it was subsequently towed and then finally re-possessed by Cindy and George.

There's enough evidence there, and enough of a chain of command to rule out the possibility that Zanny came back to place a dead Caylee in the car trunk. Of course, the jury will ultimately decide whether to accept this interpretation of the evidence, or whether to accept whatever theory Team Casey might raise at trial to challenge the idea that no one could have come back to put dead Caylee in the car trunk.

Some other poster suggested that the defense will claim insanity. This appears to be the defense's best option. Whether or not they would succeed is another story. This is an extremely difficult condition to prove, and I'm not suggesting that the defense will prevail on this ground.. But a successful insanity defense would tend to sweep all of Casey's problems away with one neat explanation.

Otherwise, Casey has tangled herself into so many knots that she really has painted herself into a corner. Her position is like those Rubik's cubes where it's impossible to put one piece of the puzzle into place without undoing two or three other pieces of the puzzle.

Oh I totally think it will be insanity no doubt. I was just trying to get people thinking reverse like I do sometimes LOL.

I had to disappear for about 5 hours and when I left things were happening on the Anthony front lawn...I've already frantically searched the threads to see what I missed (withdrawals!), but can't figure it out. I'd be so grateful if someone can update me if I missed anything.

The Sunday nite vigil. About 36 people that I counted and I don't count heads on a web cam that well. Nothing really.

PIXMEX

to me an insanity case would mean that people don't know what they're doing and definitely do not do anything to cover it up. That shows intent & knowing right from wrong. Insanity is the idiot in canada on the bus beheading the other guy for no reason whatsoever and standing there tossing the body around.

Casey will end up in jail (I PRAY, LORD I PRAY) for the remainder of her natural life - however long that may be if she accidently ends up in general population.

She does seem to be viper-tongued with a hair-trigger.

I'm glad she's not my neighbor, or my nurse.

I can't imagine being a neighbor of the Anthony's, and especially now with the media there 24/7 and sightseers. Not to mention the protesters. :eek:

I think there's enough evidence to prove that Zanny could not have placed a dead Caylee in Casey's car trunk.

Casey told LE that she never saw Zanny again after leaving Caylee with her on whatever date was supposed to be the last date Casey saw Caylee. We know that Casey had the car after her last supposed encounter with Zanny. And we know that Casey left her car at the Amscot, where it was subsequently towed and then finally re-possessed by Cindy and George.

There's enough evidence there, and enough of a chain of command to rule out the possibility that Zanny came back to place a dead Caylee in the car trunk. Of course, the jury will ultimately decide whether to accept this interpretation of the evidence, or whether to accept whatever theory Team Casey might raise at trial to challenge the idea that no one could have come back to put dead Caylee in the car trunk.

I wonder why Zanny would come put Caylee's body in the trunk? Who took it out, or did nanny put Caylee's body in the trunk then take it right back out?

How would Baez introduce that evidence without putting his client on the stand?

Jose has a big, big problem here. He can't risk Casey testifying - she'd be ripped to shreds by the prosecution.

If you think about it, all he can do is try to cast doubt on the reams of evidence the prosecution will present.

And then he will have to deal with people like Tim M saying she offered nothing for the search as well as the Padillas who could not get anything to help search for Caylee.

But of course GA, CA, LA, and Baez's have their own investigations going at the same time. Wonder how much Baez's private investigator from his office has been told.....

Maybe the prosecutor can call Baez to the stand as a hostile witness since he's repeatedly indicted he knows the inside of the case and is holding back for the smoking gun at trial.

what kind of nurse is / was Cindy? was it with patients at a hospital, homecare? anyone know? just curious

IF he is even her attorney when it goes to trial. I bet she switches counsel to pro-long everything..
I posted the same thing yesterday - I think there may be a crisis of faith in Mr Baez as the trial draws near, if he continues in the current vein.

It's also possible Baez will bring in a more trial-experienced co-counsel to argue the case in court.

Somehow I don't think the state would mind a continuance - more time for them to solidify the prosecution.

PIXMEX

to me an insanity case would mean that people don't know what they're doing and definitely do not do anything to cover it up. That shows intent & knowing right from wrong. Insanity is the idiot in canada on the bus beheading the other guy for no reason whatsoever and standing there tossing the body around.

Yeah.

I posted the same thing yesterday - I think there may be a crisis of faith in Mr Baez as the trial draws near, if he continues in the current vein.

It's also possible Baez will bring in a more trial-experienced co-counsel to argue the case in court.

Somehow I don't think the state would mind a continuance - more time for them to solidify the prosecution.

I hope Baez realizes this may be the end of his career. Can't imagine Geragross getting much business after having a shameful national media blitzed trial where he was brought down as much as his client. I hope Baez high tails it out of there before she gets the chance to kick him to the curb.

What else could she say really? It's obvious TES isn't looking for an alive child. When questioned about calling TES if she believed Caylee was alive she said she wanted other people with missing children to know that there are organizations like this that many people don't know about.

Does that make any sense either since it's Caylee they're there for? It's like she wants to know but doesn't. Cindy is a constant contradiction or perhaps a dog running in circles? She called 911, gave all kinds of evidence to LE, searched her back yard, etc.

We know she alerted on the car but did she alert when George ran her around the backyard in their first search?

The only thing that I can say is that i hope that LE dusted every inch of that car for prints or the defense will simply say that the kidnappers stole Casey's car during the night one night from the Amscot and then used it to dump Caylee's body before bringing it back. I sincerely hope that they have prints, because if they do, they can prove that every single finger print in that car is accounted for.

If Amscot has surveillance cameras, depending on how they operate and how often they loop, wouldn't they show if someone took the car between Casey leaving it and the tow truck picking it up?

Some other poster suggested that the defense will claim insanity. This appears to be the defense's best option. Whether or not they would succeed is another story. This is an extremely difficult condition to prove, and I'm not suggesting that the defense will prevail on this ground.. But a successful insanity defense would tend to sweep all of Casey's problems away with one neat explanation.

Otherwise, Casey has tangled herself into so many knots that she really has painted herself into a corner. Her position is like those Rubik's cubes where it's impossible to put one piece of the puzzle into place without undoing two or three other pieces of the puzzle.

Your Rubik's Cube is so eloquent in descibing insanity...much better than my nuttier than a Snickers Bar.

I also suggested that Baez might not be her lawyer by the time of trial.

I wonder why Zanny would come put Caylee's body in the trunk? Who took it out, or did nanny put Caylee's body in the trunk then take it right back out?

Or if as CA and GA say it was not Caylee's body in the trunk, only one missing in this sage is Zanny! Either way looks like Casey is a loser, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member