Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if the Amscot has security video showing Casey leaving the car in the lot after business hours on June 26th.

We do have Tony's statement (to LE? or to the press?) that he picked Casey up at the car on Friday June 27th.

If the impound lot can prove that the car was not moved from the time it was towed on June 30th (or if it was boxed in by other vehicles and couldn't have been moved), there's a very short window of time in which someone could have gone to the Amscot lot and deposited Caylee's body in the trunk.

Would that scenario pass the common sense/reasonable doubt smell test with a jury?

Lordy, I don't think so.

I don't think so either. Besides the defense has to have some basis in fact. The person would have had to have access to the trunk since I don't think it was broken into. Also, the person would have to taken the extreme risk in removing the body. And if someone was going to set Casey up, why move the body at all.

The only thing that I can say is that i hope that LE dusted every inch of that car for prints or the defense will simply say that the kidnappers stole Casey's car during the night one night from the Amscot and then used it to dump Caylee's body before bringing it back. I sincerely hope that they have prints, because if they do, they can prove that every single finger print in that car is accounted for.

I personally think that Casey was going to try to apply for an ID in Amy's name. I know up here the DMV is very lax in what they will let you use for proof of identity. I know that I personally have used a grade school report card and a couple of bills in my name. I think that she was going to try to use documents from the bank and the resume and possibly something else to get an ID in Amy's name. Maybe grab a bill in her name from the house and use that too. I don't know how strict they are about those things in FL, though. This state sucks, so it probably different there than it is here.

lol i am in fl and i once took my mom in as id

Baez, does NOT have a Wabbit!

He only has 1 dead squirl!

You almost got me but I swallowed in time and saved the laptop - however, pass the Depends please.:HBwhiteflag::rotfl::rotfl::rolling::rolling::rolling:

I sincerely hope that LE has someone monitoring our threads. With the limited manpower available to them they cannot possibly pick apart everything the way WS's do. The collective brain power exhibited here just blows my mind. Most likely because I am in the medical field and not the legal field; forensics have been an interest for MANY years but you guys are awesome. The things you can see that I still don't see - WOW CARRY ON WS!!!

Det.Yuri has already said to another W/S via email(I've seen the email) that he comes here and is impressed with W/S.

Nothing much to add - just wanted to say THANK GOD these threads don't say casey anthony gen discussion anymore. She doesn't deserve anything, this is about caylee, not casey. It was sickinging me to see her name in "lights" on our board.

I wonder how she used a check at Target without an ID. I also wonder if they know what she bought with that check.

Perhaps one item she bought was the 1st arrest shirt (light blue with the 84? on it). I recall somebody on the board saying they saw that exact shirt on the discount rack of Target. LOL prob'ly needed pots/pans to be able to cook in a college guys apt :p

And don't forget beer for the 4th of July dinner party. I was so laughing when I saw this response.:clap:

I don't think so either. Besides the defense has to have some basis in fact. The person would have had to have access to the trunk since I don't think it was broken into. Also, the person would have to taken the extreme risk in removing the body. And if someone was going to set Casey up, why move the body at all.

There were scratches on the trunk..whether they were there before this went down or after is beyond me and everyone else.

She hasn't said either way though..and she hasn't said who else has or hasn't either..She hasn't said SQUAT besides her original statement.

Right, but it was not mentioned in he original statement. Casey is pretty much stuck with that. She refuses over and over again to change it. She hasn't. Nobody is going to believe much of what she says now. My point is that in order to explain Caylee's body in the trunk is that they will have to come up with another theory of the case.

ok ok...something to add now.

Sorry if this has been touched on already, it's been very hard to keep up with this board lately, let alone gen discussion!
WTH is casey doing online? Are they confiscating her computer now that she is in jail? How did she get one in the first place and how was she able to go on. In an interview, NG IIRC, the TES guy said casey was smiling and just in her room on her computer...not adding ANYTHING. He sounded very dissapointed. So how is this computer use being allowed?

K well, whoever owns it really screwed it up! I want my trials all day long! LOL

I couldn't agree more! We watched some great trials on Court TV. I'll never forget the first my hubby and I watched (both down with the flu), and that was the trial of William Smith - one of the Kennedy's, a nephew of JFK, RFK, and Ted Kennedy. William Smith was charged with rape of a girlfriend at the Kennedy home in Palm Beach.

The only thing that I can say is that i hope that LE dusted every inch of that car for prints or the defense will simply say that the kidnappers stole Casey's car during the night one night from the Amscot and then used it to dump Caylee's body before bringing it back. I sincerely hope that they have prints, because if they do, they can prove that every single finger print in that car is accounted for.

I thought about the same when GA said it was not Caylee but another dead body in the trunk. Then CA's tirade included more of the same kind of nonsense. Is there a camera at Amscot - did that ever come out? I bet the tow yard has a video or at least hopefully a "junk yard dog" to stop her theory it happened there. Denial, delusional, sad.:confused:

ok ok...something to add now.

Sorry if this has been touched on already, it's been very hard to keep up with this board lately, let alone gen discussion!
WTH is casey doing online? Are they confiscating her computer now that she is in jail? How did she get one in the first place and how was she able to go on. In an interview, NG IIRC, the TES guy said casey was smiling and just in her room on her computer...not adding ANYTHING. He sounded very dissapointed. So how is this computer use being allowed?
There were no restrictions for her online use only her phone use. Family computers were returned after the info was "cloned".

There were scratches on the trunk..whether they were there before this went down or after is beyond me and everyone else.
Unless the lock was popped, how would someone have gotten into the trunk unless he or she had a key? (Which covers probably everyone in that family...)

I don't remember seeing anything about the trunk latch being tampered with - did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals