Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone. Just got back from helping out at a local shelter and too tired to try to catch up!

Anyway, I have been wanting to ask this question since the other day when the subpoenas were served to George, Cindy, and a neighbor - does anyone think that the subpoenas could be for a Grand Jury? I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not. I tend to think that we could see Casey Anthony indited this coming week!!

I also have always thought that Casey did kill Caylee, then put her in the back yard of the Anthony residence. Maybe George and Cindy let the dogs out into the back yard and maybe they went to the spot where Caylee was. I believe that George may have buried Caylee deep into the earth underneath the hibiscus bush he replanted, along with fertilizer. Now IF he did not bury Caylee there, then I firmly believe that George and Cindy took little Caylee somewhere and buried her the best they could. I would like to know if George and Cindy went on a one or two day trip after June 15th and before July 3rd. I willl always think that Cindy knew that little Caylee was dead when she wrote the July 3rd entry on the MySpace page. She really was heartbroken when she wrote that and seems to me that she knew she would never see Caylee again.
I also believe that the clothing and bookbags that were found by Joseph Jordan and his team had belonged to Casey and Caylee. I am going to have to go back and look again, but in one of the pics, it even looked as if there was a kind of balled up blanket. IMO, George went to the area where these items were found and threw them out on the evening of the 15th and had just gotten back home during the last 911 call. The items, IMO, had been hurriedly thrown out at night and that could be why the panties were snagged on the fence. IMO, these things had been in the trunk and smelled of decomposition, so they were all thrown out. Even the gas can that was found.

The whole family then had a plan (script) and they know they have to follow it. I believe that George, having been in LE for 10 years, had set it up that Casey leave a purse on the seat of the car so that it would be stolen. That did not happen, but they still had to have the kidnap plan. Casey did not report the car stolen and it was towed. Casey did not adhere to the script after the car was towed, IMO.

We will never know what really happened, but I do think that the whole family does know what happened to Caylee. Casey really may not know where Caylee's remains are because George (possibly Cindy also) buried Caylee's body. I do look for George and Cindy to be charges with some form of Obstruction or possibly Accessory After the Fact.

Ok, I am done now. Sorry this was so long.

I think this is very interesting and definitely a very real possibility.
I also think that G and C are in up to their eyeballs. Its just my own personal theory. I don't feel that they had anything to do with Caylee's actual demise, but I definitely feel that either they helped in some way to cover it up or they know at this point what happened and still aren't sharing.

I guess? Her location changed. :waitasec:

I wonder why they would move her too? She's been in isolation, right? And I guess still in isolation since those cell numbers seem close together. Very interesting...

Hi, everyone. Just got back from helping out at a local shelter and too tired to try to catch up!

Anyway, I have been wanting to ask this question since the other day when the subpoenas were served to George, Cindy, and a neighbor - does anyone think that the subpoenas could be for a Grand Jury? I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not. I tend to think that we could see Casey Anthony indited this coming week!!

I also have always thought that Casey did kill Caylee, then put her in the back yard of the Anthony residence. Maybe George and Cindy let the dogs out into the back yard and maybe they went to the spot where Caylee was. I believe that George may have buried Caylee deep into the earth underneath the hibiscus bush he replanted, along with fertilizer. Now IF he did not bury Caylee there, then I firmly believe that George and Cindy took little Caylee somewhere and buried her the best they could. I would like to know if George and Cindy went on a one or two day trip after June 15th and before July 3rd. I willl always think that Cindy knew that little Caylee was dead when she wrote the July 3rd entry on the MySpace page. She really was heartbroken when she wrote that and seems to me that she knew she would never see Caylee again.
I also believe that the clothing and bookbags that were found by Joseph Jordan and his team had belonged to Casey and Caylee. I am going to have to go back and look again, but in one of the pics, it even looked as if there was a kind of balled up blanket. IMO, George went to the area where these items were found and threw them out on the evening of the 15th and had just gotten back home during the last 911 call. The items, IMO, had been hurriedly thrown out at night and that could be why the panties were snagged on the fence. IMO, these things had been in the trunk and smelled of decomposition, so they were all thrown out. Even the gas can that was found.

The whole family then had a plan (script) and they know they have to follow it. I believe that George, having been in LE for 10 years, had set it up that Casey leave a purse on the seat of the car so that it would be stolen. That did not happen, but they still had to have the kidnap plan. Casey did not report the car stolen and it was towed. Casey did not adhere to the script after the car was towed, IMO.

We will never know what really happened, but I do think that the whole family does know what happened to Caylee. Casey really may not know where Caylee's remains are because George (possibly Cindy also) buried Caylee's body. I do look for George and Cindy to be charges with some form of Obstruction or possibly Accessory After the Fact.

Ok, I am done now. Sorry this was so long.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Couldn't have put it better myself. My thoughts exactly. JMOO

If Baez makes any statements now, he's stuck with having to stand by those statements. He's already stuck with some of the statements he's made.

Baez isn't stuck with anything he says. He can give his opinion on the case as freely as he wishes, contradicting himself if he chooses to do so, and changing his statements every other day if that's what makes him happy. It's all meaningless as far as the actual trial is concerned. His public statements aren't admissible and aren't evidentiary either.
No, he's stuck with what Casey has said.

Including that bizarre correspondence to a 12 year-old child.

Agree with you, but I was responding to a comment about Baez's statements, not Casey's.

Hibiscus are usually replanted in February or March when they are more dormant. They are in blooming season in July!

Maybe the light was too bright outside her first cell, or the air didn't work, poor thing prolly couldn't sleep and begged to be moved to a more comfortable cell <blech>

hee hee.

I read an article about how you can do this so easily over the Internet!

Sounds like they've taken forgery to a whole new level! From the street to the Internet! :eek:

I'm not so sure that an ex cop would leave a stain or hair in the trunk though. Lots of things happening do make it look as if they could have known something.

I also didn't notice a huge hibiscus on the other side of the pool where Cindy motioned to.

The way Cindy's arms motioned I expected to see it, like she said, huge. I suppose that could have been a fish tale, and it was on the other side of the pool, just not so 'huge".

I can see them moving it in the off season, for the sake of their grandbaby just a crap-shoot and hope the plant lives.

Tell me where the hibiscus was moved and when please?

I think this is very interesting and definitely a very real possibility.
I also think that G and C are in up to their eyeballs. Its just my own personal theory. I don't feel that they had anything to do with Caylee's actual demise, but I definitely feel that either they helped in some way to cover it up or they know at this point what happened and still aren't sharing.

Cindy told a protester on Friday that Casey had been talking to them. She refused to share. I am guessing it is all based on the fairy tale that Jose and Casey have dreamed up for her defense. According to Jose, it will explain everything. I am not holding my breath.

I do not think G +C were involved in killing or hiding. I could be wrong but Cindy's third 911 call tells me this. I think Caylee drowned in the pool. Casey put her on the ground by the pool. She moved her to the sandbox and covered her with sand, using neighbors shovel. Moved her to the trunk on the 17th and put her in the woods by the airport. For those not familiar with the area, OIA is surrounded by thousands of acres of woods, swamp and lakes.
I also think that Casey is too lazy to fart, so Caylee is not far from where Casey could have driven to. Within 75 yards of where the Sunfire was parked. And not buried.

Hey everyone! Im barely getting on so I need to catch up on my reading but has anyone seen this? It's a letter from some woman in Florida regaurding Caylee's case. It was posted on some website. Im going back to check right now.

"I&#8217;m not sure where any of you are that have written about the Caylee Anthony case. If you are in the Central Florida area, then it is ever present on our minds because of the media coverage. What I don&#8217;t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating &#8220;this number is not accepting calls at this time&#8221;. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let&#8217;s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was &#8220;yeah, you&#8217;re probably right. Maybe she&#8217;s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn&#8217;t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn&#8217;t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don&#8217;t be surprised if they don&#8217;t listen to you. Because I couldn&#8217;t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif&#8217;s department, I emailed Gale St John the other evening. She still hasn&#8217;t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter&#8217;s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening. So this is my theory&#8230;I believe with all my heart that Casey did not &#8220;kill&#8221; caylee. It was not premeditated. I believe she had a panic attack after leaving caylee in a hot car. I believe either Caylee was either unconscious or already dead when Casey found her in her car seat in the back of the pontiac. I think it happenned on or around June 17th and at that time I believe Casey took Caylee back to the house and placed her in the family pool to try and cool Caylee down or revive her. I believe Caylee wasn&#8217;t strong enough to survive the heat and that she never revived. I also think that Casey being distraught and frightened, burried Caylee in the sand box at first. Then I believe she knew that wasn&#8217;t going to cover up the problem so she transferred Caylee somewhere else. I believe she left the house thinking she could hide Caylee in the trunk until she found a place to place Caylee. I also believe that she may have moved Caylee more than once. I think on the 22nd of June when she stole the gas cans from her father it was because they were full of gas and she didn&#8217;t have enough money to buy gas. When she went to the house on the 24th, George said Casey was hesitant to let him in her car to recover a tool to fix another family vehicle. George finally was able to convince Casey to open the trunk and found the gas cans. At this time I think Casey was still trying to come up with a plan of how to explain Caylee&#8217;s not being there, so when she wasn&#8217;t in the car, she told her dad she was with a sitter. Later that evening she either went to the side of the road where I saw her to pick wild flowers to carry where she did place Caylee or to dig up her grave sight. I would be interested to know if Casey bought a second shovel with the credit cards stolen from her parents or the money she stole from her friend Amy. Remember she stole $700.00 cash from Amy and cashed over $300.00 in checks she forged with Amy&#8217;s signature. I believe she ran out of gas trying to get back to the apart ment she was sharing with Amy at that time and then used Amy&#8217;s car that week Amy was in New York. She may even have had Caylee in the back of the car when she left the car at Amscot and then went back to get her with Amy&#8217;s car and burried her again quickly so Amy&#8217;s car wouldn&#8217;t have the same stench. Has anyone examined Amy&#8217;s car for human decomposition? I did not see anything come out of the trunk but a shovel, so perhaps Casey was digging Caylee back up to take her somewhere else. I don&#8217;t know. She slammed the trunk shut as we were passing and headed towards the wooded area and the water. Yesterday I came up 417 once more. I have not stopped to look myself because if there is something there, I don&#8217;t want to disturb the crime scene. I also counted 61 retention ponds along 417 between SOBT and I-4 in Lake Mary/Sanford and 2 major lakes. This is not going to be an easy job for anyone.
I also believe that the police already gave up on finding Caylee on or about the time she was reported missing because of the time line and they figured the case had already gone cold. I believe that the grandfather may know more or all because he&#8217;s an ex-cop and knows that you can&#8217;t convict if there isn&#8217;t a body and I believe that if he does know, he needs to come clean and put this innocent child to rest. I believe the brother and mother are both in the dark and are in denial because they want Caylee to be alive. I also am very spiritual but I believe gale in all her infinate wisdom is not looking in the correct spots because she wants the credit for the find and is being stubborn. I hope I&#8217;m wrong about her. I believe her team looking for a watery area near woods and wildflowers is correct but because every retention pound has a small cinderblock or concrete box near the water&#8217;s edge, it is going to be difficult. And I believe in the end that no matter what has happened to Caylee she is in a far better place than we are and I pray every night that her family can some day lay her to rest and find comfort in God&#8217;s grace and mercy."

I don't recall when it was moved--think she just said recently. (Greta interview) it had been in a corner where their screen porch and house meet, back behind the pool.

She motioned it had been moved to an area on the other side of the pool, against the fence, which would be maybe 15ft forward of the sandbox

Exactly! I think he's telling Casey to lay low too and just shut up even if the Pope himself shows up offering full immunity!

I also think that he's hoping IF Caylee is located that her remains (tears) will be so deteriorated that there will not be an official cause of death.

That is unless there is a massive head fracture or something clear to her skeleton.

God, poor little baby. So many things she will never get to do in her life.

How can he sleep? Beyond me. A little girl is somewhere dead, I guess he figures she don't feel anything so what does it matter where she is laying for eternity.

Where are morales and compassion for the family, little Caylee. Gross, just gross.

You know what they say, "what goes around, comes around." I hope some day nobody kills him and then his body lays in a swamp for eternity because the killer's defense attorney is protecting his client.

I'm not so sure that an ex cop would leave a stain or hair in the trunk though. Lots of things happening do make it look as if they could have known something.
If he was in a hurry? Or in a panic? We don't know how large the stain is - it's possible he missed it. Hair strands aren't always easy to see. And come on, a squirrel?

Girlfriend, please. Dick Tracy, he ain't.

George cleaned that car for a reason, and from all accounts it's not him who wears the apron in that family, so why the haste?

No, he's stuck with what Casey has said.

Including that bizarre correspondence to a 12 year-old child.

LaLaw, how do you fit the decomp in the Pontiac into your theory? Are you thinking the Anthony's used it to transport Caylee for burial?

Wouldn't Casey's friends be able to refute that if they saw her with the car and she wasn't at home? Or do you think all three (four?) of the Anthonys buried Caylee together?

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members