Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Im barely getting on so I need to catch up on my reading but has anyone seen this? It's a letter from some woman in Florida regaurding Caylee's case. It was posted on some website. Im going back to check right now.

"Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). "

Does anyone know how close this is to where the car was abandoned?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I was just reading the first pages of this thread about the friend of Casey's named Christine. I remember reading somewhere that her last name was Chester. I think I might have read it in the pdf document.

No, he's stuck with what Casey has said.

Including that bizarre correspondence to a 12 year-old child.

LaLaw, how do you fit the decomp in the Pontiac into your theory? Are you thinking the Anthony's used it to transport Caylee for burial?

Wouldn't Casey's friends be able to refute that if they saw her with the car and she wasn't at home? Or do you think all three (four?) of the Anthonys buried Caylee together?

Well, I think that Casey did have Caylee in the trunk of the car when she took her to the Anthony home and put her in the back yard. I feel that Caylee had been in the trunk for a few days by the time she did that and was already decomposing. Speculating that the dates was around the 18th, 19th, or maybe even the 20th when the shovel was borrowed. I know the neighbor stated Casey borrowed the shovel around the middle of June, then it was later stated somewhere that it was the 18th. It may have been a couple of days later than what he remembered.

I believe that George (and possibly Cindy) did help bury Caylee after maybe one of the dogs found it or George smelled it in the back yard.

And yes, Casey's friends would be able to verify when and where they had seen Casey with the car. I am purely speculating here. I just know what I think. We will probably never know what actually happened, but yes, I do honestly believe that they do know where Caylee is.

:crazy:..... and I am probably just full of chit because none of us have the capacity to think like evil Casey, or the rest of the Anthony family. I am sorry my posts are so graphic.
I want little Caylee to be found and given a proper dignified burial. As we all do.

Hi, everyone. Just got back from helping out at a local shelter and too tired to try to catch up!

Anyway, I have been wanting to ask this question since the other day when the subpoenas were served to George, Cindy, and a neighbor - does anyone think that the subpoenas could be for a Grand Jury? I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not. I tend to think that we could see Casey Anthony indited this coming week!!

I also have always thought that Casey did kill Caylee, then put her in the back yard of the Anthony residence. Maybe George and Cindy let the dogs out into the back yard and maybe they went to the spot where Caylee was. I believe that George may have buried Caylee deep into the earth underneath the hibiscus bush he replanted, along with fertilizer. Now IF he did not bury Caylee there, then I firmly believe that George and Cindy took little Caylee somewhere and buried her the best they could. I would like to know if George and Cindy went on a one or two day trip after June 15th and before July 3rd. I willl always think that Cindy knew that little Caylee was dead when she wrote the July 3rd entry on the MySpace page. She really was heartbroken when she wrote that and seems to me that she knew she would never see Caylee again.
I also believe that the clothing and bookbags that were found by Joseph Jordan and his team had belonged to Casey and Caylee. I am going to have to go back and look again, but in one of the pics, it even looked as if there was a kind of balled up blanket. IMO, George went to the area where these items were found and threw them out on the evening of the 15th and had just gotten back home during the last 911 call. The items, IMO, had been hurriedly thrown out at night and that could be why the panties were snagged on the fence. IMO, these things had been in the trunk and smelled of decomposition, so they were all thrown out. Even the gas can that was found.

The whole family then had a plan (script) and they know they have to follow it. I believe that George, having been in LE for 10 years, had set it up that Casey leave a purse on the seat of the car so that it would be stolen. That did not happen, but they still had to have the kidnap plan. Casey did not report the car stolen and it was towed. Casey did not adhere to the script after the car was towed, IMO.

We will never know what really happened, but I do think that the whole family does know what happened to Caylee. Casey really may not know where Caylee's remains are because George (possibly Cindy also) buried Caylee's body. I do look for George and Cindy to be charges with some form of Obstruction or possibly Accessory After the Fact.

Ok, I am done now. Sorry this was so long.

I always considered the possibility that the family was in on it after the fact. I still remember Casey's sarcastic tone to Cindy when she said "What? You don't know my involvement?" during the first jail house telephone call. I remember Cindy calming her daughter down, worried that perhaps Casey might explode and say something that would implicate the entire family.

I've never tried to work out a complete theory; one thing that I couldn't account for is that the family would have had to have known that there'd be a day of reckoning. With almost a month to plan, how could Casey be permitted to give such harebrained idiotic explanations to law enforcement during the hours prior to her arrest? Unless Casey is incredibly stupid. Or perhaps the entire family is somewhat dimwitted.

Hi, everyone. Just got back from helping out at a local shelter and too tired to try to catch up!

Anyway, I have been wanting to ask this question since the other day when the subpoenas were served to George, Cindy, and a neighbor - does anyone think that the subpoenas could be for a Grand Jury? I don't know if anyone has brought this up or not. I tend to think that we could see Casey Anthony indited this coming week!!

I also have always thought that Casey did kill Caylee, then put her in the back yard of the Anthony residence. Maybe George and Cindy let the dogs out into the back yard and maybe they went to the spot where Caylee was. I believe that George may have buried Caylee deep into the earth underneath the hibiscus bush he replanted, along with fertilizer. Now IF he did not bury Caylee there, then I firmly believe that George and Cindy took little Caylee somewhere and buried her the best they could. I would like to know if George and Cindy went on a one or two day trip after June 15th and before July 3rd. I willl always think that Cindy knew that little Caylee was dead when she wrote the July 3rd entry on the MySpace page. She really was heartbroken when she wrote that and seems to me that she knew she would never see Caylee again.
I also believe that the clothing and bookbags that were found by Joseph Jordan and his team had belonged to Casey and Caylee. I am going to have to go back and look again, but in one of the pics, it even looked as if there was a kind of balled up blanket. IMO, George went to the area where these items were found and threw them out on the evening of the 15th and had just gotten back home during the last 911 call. The items, IMO, had been hurriedly thrown out at night and that could be why the panties were snagged on the fence. IMO, these things had been in the trunk and smelled of decomposition, so they were all thrown out. Even the gas can that was found.

The whole family then had a plan (script) and they know they have to follow it. I believe that George, having been in LE for 10 years, had set it up that Casey leave a purse on the seat of the car so that it would be stolen. That did not happen, but they still had to have the kidnap plan. Casey did not report the car stolen and it was towed. Casey did not adhere to the script after the car was towed, IMO.

We will never know what really happened, but I do think that the whole family does know what happened to Caylee. Casey really may not know where Caylee's remains are because George (possibly Cindy also) buried Caylee's body. I do look for George and Cindy to be charges with some form of Obstruction or possibly Accessory After the Fact.

Ok, I am done now. Sorry this was so long.

You say 'the whole family had a plan" ??........so Casey was supposed to party for weeks & then report her car/baby car jacked ??.......when the car ended up towed the best plan 'the whole family" could come up with is *imgi-nanny* ??

Cindy got cops/cadaver dogs to the house with her "dead body in the car"
revelation in the last 911 call.

I'm not so sure that an ex cop would leave a stain or hair in the trunk though. Lots of things happening do make it look as if they could have known something.

They couldn't leave it spotless, too obvious.
Overlooked.
I'm not sure how big the stain was...is anyone else?
Stuff falls into cracks and crevices and I would guess they didn't clean it that well in that amount of time. JMHO

It is Caylees hair and it shows signs of decomp....but, that doesn't mean that Caylee is dead? Just decomposing? :waitasec:

Sounds more like a press release written by Cindy!

False positives are a possibility.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

WTH??

I had just read on the media thread that LE stated that it had been Caylee in the trunk, and that the hair had come from a decomposed Caylee.

I wish the reporters would not write reports that are so at odds!

Media ratings boost at the expense of others.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I wonder why they would move her too? She's been in isolation, right? And I guess still in isolation since those cell numbers seem close together. Very interesting...

Maybe the potty didn't work, or a water problem. Or, is the new room the pre-bond out room?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Hey everyone! Im barely getting on so I need to catch up on my reading but has anyone seen this? It's a letter from some woman in Florida regaurding Caylee's case. It was posted on some website. Im going back to check right now.

Respectfully snipped for space.

I think you need to call daily and ask to speak to the lead detective. They need to search that area, but somehow, I don't see a person burying a body on a busy highway. Ya never know though cause Casey lives in her own little world.

Try to email the police, call again and again.

I hpoe you get through to somebody.

Do you have a description of the person? I wish I lived there, I would go look, Caylee needs to be found SOON.

Well, I think that Casey did have Caylee in the trunk of the car when she took her to the Anthony home and put her in the back yard. I feel that Caylee had been in the trunk for a few days by the time she did that and was already decomposing. Speculating that the dates was around the 18th, 19th, or maybe even the 20th when the shovel was borrowed. I know the neighbor stated Casey borrowed the shovel around the middle of June, then it was later stated somewhere that it was the 18th. It may have been a couple of days later than what he remembered.

I believe that George (and possibly Cindy) did help bury Caylee after maybe one of the dogs found it or George smelled it in the back yard.

And yes, Casey's friends would be able to verify when and where they had seen Casey with the car. I am purely speculating here. I just know what I think. We will probably never know what actually happened, but yes, I do honestly believe that they do know where Caylee is.

:crazy:..... and I am probably just full of chit because none of us have the capacity to think like evil Casey, or the rest of the Anthony family. I am sorry my posts are so graphic.
I want little Caylee to be found and given a proper dignified burial. As we all do.
You know, though, it would explain why Casey is keeping mum even though she could be implicating her parents.

It wouldn't mitigate her own guilt at causing the death, and her parents are more useful to her at the moment on the outside.

O/T.
LA, I haven't even read your post yet; gotta go back and do that. Hope you are out of harm's way. :praying: for all in Gustav's path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solalla