• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..I'll bite...so what are you looking for... apicture of a drink in her hand when Caylee was missing, does it have to be ather lips, does she have to swallow. I'll find it for you...let me know what you need.

I am not looking for anything. I am just saying that AS A DEFENSE STRATEGY. It's something they could go with. I have seen just about every photo there is to see.

Right, and you know, one thing I do believe is that LE does have enough respect for TES knowing they are spending 25 grand down there looking for that child, that they are at least letting them know wether they are looking for a child who is walking or one whom is buried.
LE is working closely with this group. They respect them unlike others and I believe this poster heard this come from the horses mouth!

Excellent point, and LE has asked TES to stay for an undetermined period of time. That is not a cheap task, nor is it asked for lightly and not based in reality.

Perhaps I should have added that there is no evidence that anyone swallowed anything.

I have had no luck locating the Central Florida Body Farm and as yet have not had a reply to my email to Mr. Kealing.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I don't know that I believe the detective or Mr. Kealing. I honestly don't think the information would be released as concrete in this manner. Further, the article that appeared yesterday, written by Mr. Kealing, stated the results were from a "Central Florida Body Farm".

I'll wait on my decision when a PC is done with the FBI. I believe they release their own results.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

The FBI and FDLE were heavily involved in Trenton Duckett's case. I don't remember either agency ever making a statement to the press. All info was released by the lead agency, Leesburg PD.

IMO, it is the same in this situation with Caylee's investigation. Orange County is the lead investigating agency. The FBI and FDLE are assisting in the investigation. I doubt we will hear them make a statement to the press. I do believe we will hear from them during a trial.

I have had no luck locating the Central Florida Body Farm and as yet have not had a reply to my email to Mr. Kealing.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I thought the body farm was in Tenessee ?

I could be wrong

I just wonder how many " independent experts" he is going to have to go through before he gets the answer he wants to hear.

He just needs to go through enough experts to create a reasonable doubt in a juror's mind. With the varying views I'm seeing on this board, I definitely think that's something that is possible to do.

i know what touches me about this case most is that caylee was so innocent. i am a grandmom and i live 8 hours away from my grandchildren. i haven't seen them in two years (though i talk to them on phone and thru cam on pc) i couldn't imagine something happening to one of them. one of my daughters lost her kids to her ex mother in law. we haven't seen them in almost 5 years. we're allowed to but at the disgression of the mil and well....she and cindy must be sisters. one of them looks so like caylee. i know they're safe but not where they are and i know how that kills me. i can't imagine being in the situation of knowing they might be dead. sorry can't finish my train of thought right now....tears.

He just needs to go through enough experts to create a reasonable doubt in a juror's mind. With the varying views I'm seeing on this board, I definitely think that's something that is possible to do.

Who is paying for all this ?.... experts cost money, I believe they are paid for their time

Hah, but you have no clue what cards LE is still holding on to. It will all come out in the trial one way or the other.

Let's put our energy into finding Caylee, Casey's day will come later.

When they hold a press conference and come right out and say it themselves and/or change the focus of the investigation, then I will buy it.

JMO but the focus of the investigation has never been a missing child. It has always been a homicide, they LE just never said it.

Ok, I get it now...if you even need to question when that video was...Obviously, you are not following this as I (even tho I'm not a poster, am I daily reader here) and many of us have been. THAT was HUGE when it broke and I believe there are threads dedicated to..so you did not even feel the need to update yourself before posting...you do not even have all "facts" that the rest of us have...that is why you cant come to an informed conclusion to this lunacy....is the only thing that makes sense to me. Please update yourselves WSers, before posting...as to avoid confusion :)

I just wonder how many " independent experts" he is going to have to go through before he gets the answer he wants to hear.

Good question.

AND...

Where is Baez going to get the money to pay for these experts? Will the experts do it for free? - (meaning for the publicity)

If I could just interject here....

we're all here because this case has ignite passion distress and anger...

but let's not direct it at one another, okay?

Previous threads have gotten snippy and I'm worried this one could too.

Just my thoughts......

Nope, the one LE is referring to is "The Central Florida Body Farm".

Weird...because Jose in Friday night's statement to the media, where he was so po'd, specifically mentions Tennessee, not Central Florida. Ain't me - that's what he said.

i know they're safe but not where they are and i know how that kills me. i can't imagine being in the situation of knowing they might be dead. sorry can't finish my train of thought right now....tears.

I'm mostly a lurker here, but i just wanted to say I'm sorry for your situation. Your love for them comes through your post. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc