• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolut, I hope you are not scolding me. The article issued by Kealing referenced "Central Florida Body Farm". I wouldn't be so stupid as to make that up - what would I gain from that? Think about that. And by the way, I know about the Tennessee Body Farm, started up by Dr. Bass.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

perhaps it was a typo.

Absolut, I hope you are not scolding me. The article issued by Kealing referenced "Central Florida Body Farm". I wouldn't be so stupid as to make that up - what would I gain from that? Think about that. And by the way, I know about the Tennessee Body Farm, started up by Dr. Bass.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I will delete my post since my tone was taken as a negative. I never saw in your post a reference to 1 article that is apparently wrong. I also did not know who kealing was based on your post. Possibly we could all be clearer when posting what we don't understand.

Read the WESH report that they put out yesterday. specifically states Central Florida Body Farm.

Ok...however there are several others that say it's U of T:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=117474&provider=rss

The WESH report and an local ABC one, channel 25, look to have the same article posted on their sites...it's very very weird that they can't get to terms even on where the test was done, much less what the result is or isn't.

I have had no luck locating the Central Florida Body Farm and as yet have not had a reply to my email to Mr. Kealing.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

There is a body farm in Florida... I wil find the exact information for you. Though I find it hard to believe your husband is an attorney and you do not already know that.

I will delete my post since my tone was taken as a negative. I never saw in your post a reference to 1 article that is apparently wrong. I also did not know who kealing was based on your post. Possibly we could all be clearer when posting what we don't understand.

That's what I hate about the internet. It's often not understood if people are being snarky or not.

I just read a post on the Forensic Anthropology Message Board stating that FGCU had received a grant for a body farm facility. I have no idea if it is accurate or not. The article was dated 2006. I could not find anything more recent saying it was operational, however.

Who is paying for all this ?./QUOTE]

Right! That's what I want to know! I guess at this point Baez could be working pro bono and there aren't too many outrageous fees. But when the trial starts and they have to start using these experts I'm really going to wonder. Do experts sometimes volunteer their testimonies?

Makes you wonder what goes on during those 6-8 hour "sessions in his office??

There is a body farm in Florida... I wil find the exact information for you. Though I find it hard to believe your husband is an attorney and you do not already know that.

Excuse me?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Yeah...this

About The Publicity Agency: The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

This is news...so they have money for a PR firm now??? Oh my god...

Yeah, good luck with this. Drew Peterson and his attorney use the same publicist. Periodically they need a conference which in DrewP's case involves a trip to Fla. and a few days on the yacht. They do spend a lot of time on national TV.

Is someone shopping for a book deal like DrewP?

I agree but I cannot help but laugh at the prospect that someone stole the car from the tow truck place and put a dead body in it that was not caylee. I'm sorry that i consider hairbrained, lol.

Again the keyword in a trial is REASONABLE. It is just NOT reasonable to think that someone broke into a gated (most probably locked) towyard JUST to place a body in Casey's car. Why not someone elses? Why THAT particular vehicle? This is a car that no one would steal even allegedly with the keys in it and a purse on the seat. BTW, had there been keys in the car, the tow yard would have removed them and locked them in an office. I just don't believe that Casey left the keys in the car. George had to go home and get keys.

I know I am shallow here...
Does anyone know if Nancy Grace will be still be on? (Gustav coverage instead)

dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members