Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will delete my post since my tone was taken as a negative. I never saw in your post a reference to 1 article that is apparently wrong. I also did not know who kealing was based on your post. Possibly we could all be clearer when posting what we don't understand.

I just posted the reference.

No problem.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

OK, on a different topic, how many PR people are we going to see in all this. The family has a spokesman, (essentially a PR guy), now Baez has PR people. How many do they need.
And even if they have the best PR people ever, do they think that we will just forget about everything said before they got the PR guys?

Has anyone heard if CA or Ga or even possibly Lee have had contact with her since the last arrest?

We are having a hurricane. Love the wind through the trees.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

OK, on a different topic, how many PR people are we going to see in all this. The family has a spokesman, (essentially a PR guy), now Baez has PR people. How many do they need.
And even if they have the best PR people ever, do they think that we will just forget about everything said before they got the PR guys?

If they stop talking now it would be of great benefit to them. jmo

speculation/defense argument

Or defense lie.....lol

If they got Casey on neglect (CPS) they would have likely given custoday of Caylee to Cindy on the stipulation that Casey not be living there. That would have made Cindy a happy camper I am sure. I think Casey thought more in terms of herself, not the well-being of Caylee. You just don't leave 2 year olds on a landing of an apartment building. They've got her on neglect right there. AND if she is pregnant, that new baby will be removed from Casey at the hospital.

There is a body farm in Florida... I wil find the exact information for you. Though I find it hard to believe your husband is an attorney and you do not already know that.

There were several posts last night that explained about the Florida body farm....probably some just ignored the info. I could go back and find the posts, but, I think it would just be a waste of time and take the focus off the search for Caylee. Seems a reporters words are believed over the word from LE. Just saying.....:waitasec:

Where is is Padila? Is he still there or did he go home?

TIA

It won't be the first thing that was misreported or WS caught that was wrong. But again we have already resolved that this was incorrect. Why do we keep bringing it up?

I pray today is the day Caylee is found.

Alive.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Or defense lie.....lol

If they got Casey on neglect (CPS) they would have likely given custoday of Caylee to Cindy on the stipulation that Casey not be living there. That would have made Cindy a happy camper I am sure. I think Casey thought more in terms of herself, not the well-being of Caylee. You just don't leave 2 year olds on a landing of an apartment building. They've got her on neglect right there. AND if she is pregnant, that new baby will be removed from Casey at the hospital.

My opinion is ...There was no way with the senario given could anyone think that a mother (Casey) would be protecting her unborn baby at the sake of her accidentaly dead one

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut
I will delete my post since my tone was taken as a negative. I never saw in your post a reference to 1 article that is apparently wrong. I also did not know who kealing was based on your post. Possibly we could all be clearer when posting what we don't understand.

That's what I hate about the internet. It's often not understood if people are being snarky or not.

I've been accused of it too when I had absolutely no intent to be snarky. I am now deleting almost all of my poses after a few minutes of posting.
The few remaining posts are plain vanilla or raw data like clipped and pasted law. I think people get their feelings riled way too quickly in here -- perceiving an attack when there was nothing intended by the poster except discussion. We noticed this happening where I work, but the people we serve wanted to use e-mail. So, we had to come to an agreement that if something could be taken two ways; we have an understanding that we take it the friendliest way. Otherwise, PM the person and ask if there is a problem.

There were several posts last night that explained about the Florida body farm....probably some just ignored the info. I could go back and find the posts, but, I think it would just be a waste of time and take the focus off the search for Caylee. Seems a reporters words are believed over the word from LE. Just saying.....:waitasec:

If there was anthing explaining the Florida Body Farm, I htink I missed it. I don't expect you to go back and find that in the mess of threads, but if you caould give me an idea where to look, I would really like to see that info.

My opinion is ...There was no way with the senario given could anyone think that a mother (Casey) would be protecting her unborn baby at the sake of her accidentaly dead one

I guess we will all know by November if she is with child.

I have to tell you that with all the PR people involved in this it is amazing to me that anyone I mention this case to has no idea what I'm talking about......
and I have heard other people on this board say that. What gives ?

I can't find a link where LE said "Central FL Body Farm". I did find an article by WESH, but it is not quoted. http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Did I miss it? TIA

I'll do a history search on my computer and post it when I find it.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

As promised, here is the link:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Thanks for looking, but this is the same article I posted.

IMO, WESH was in a hurry to be "lst" with the breaking news and it is an error on the reporter's part. IIRC, they did something similar in the Duckett case. Several people emailed them and WESH said it was a rush to get the news out and corrected the article.

I emailed WESH and ask for clarification about the Central FL Body Farm.

If there was anthing explaining the Florida Body Farm, I htink I missed it. I don't expect you to go back and find that in the mess of threads, but if you caould give me an idea where to look, I would really like to see that info.

Late last night, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member