Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter where the body farm is?

Because it was reported that the test results came from the Cetral Florida Body Farm and we are trying te determine whether that is accurate, and if the Florida Body Farm is even up and running yet.

What was said in the video was not confirmation of DNA. And it could have been snipped, that's all I am saying.

they have said DNA evidence confirms that Caylee is dead and was the one in the trunk -- (don't have the exact quote but did read it here, so go to the media thread if you call that in question) -- for that to have been spliced from his very brief, one or two sentence remark on it, they would have had to have been cut or pasting words, not sentences. Plus, as reported, there were not words...then more words. (indicating that some words had been removed.) It was a straight quote.

And the circumstantial is so layered here... plus the mother's actions so ridiculous that I think it's going to be more damning than direct evidence. Plus, this could impact sentencing as well and I suspect not in her favor (if tried and convicted)
Neglect is 5 years. If she has no prior record adult OR juvenile, that's pretty much what she will get.

Again the keyword in a trial is REASONABLE. It is just NOT reasonable to think that someone broke into a gated (most probably locked) towyard JUST to place a body in Casey's car. Why not someone elses? Why THAT particular vehicle? This is a car that no one would steal even allegedly with the keys in it and a purse on the seat. BTW, had there been keys in the car, the tow yard would have removed them and locked them in an office. I just don't believe that Casey left the keys in the car. George had to go home and get keys.

No but it is reasonable that an employee or former employee with keys entered and also returned the car the same night.

Maybe, but it has been in People magazine at least twice, once on the cover. Larry King has covered it. Both are very mainstream and popular.

Yes, but there are a lot of people that do not know that CAsey or Caylee ever existed. Walk down a a street, any street, anywhere, and ask random people what they think happened to CAylee Anthony and maybe 20% of them will even know the name, let alone have any info on the case.

No but it is reasonable that an employee or former employee with keys entered and also returned the car the same night.

And also killed someone let the body decompose for a few hours in the trunk and then took it back out?

And happened to pick Casey's car to put a dead body in? What terrible luck, first her daughter goes missing and now some tow yard employee is sticking dead bodies in her car.

Because it was reported that the test results came from the Cetral Florida Body Farm and we are trying te determine whether that is accurate, and if the Florida Body Farm is even up and running yet.

I understand that, but why does it matter which state the body farm is in?

I think that we and the Anthony's and Baez think that this case is much more widely known that it actually is.

Just curious -- for those of you who believe that JB really believes in CA innocence and that Caylee is not dead, why do you think he pursued the limited immunity deal in the first place (remember, per the 400 pages he initiated that -- and LE is not making that up, it was in emails) -- when the limited immunity deal was/is about just that -- her showing them where the body is and them not being able to use what she says to them in telling them where the body is and helping them locate it. He cannot force CA to take the deal. Nor can is he supposed to lie about anything he knows for a fact (for example, if she told him she killed Caylee (which I somewhat doubt, but you never know) -- he can't say she is innocent had no part in it, can only call things in question, raise theories, etc. From what I recall, I don't think he has said Casey is innocent -- only that there are compelling reasons for everything she has done.

But again -- why did he seek out the possibility of limited immunity? Even if he can't make her take it, why did he want that on the table for her if there wasn't even the possibility that she would be able to show them where she is?
It was obvious to him when he came into this that something was not right (i.e. lies, etc). also since they had already arrested casey he did what any really good DA would do and pursue immunity in case things went further south. he also possibily knows about involvements in drugs, gangs, or other illigel activities that he wanted immunity for. I do not like him and believe that she killed her daughter, but realize he did what a good DA is supposed to do in that situation.

I've been searching for the appropriate place to pose this question but haven't located one. Here's my question: what set Casey off enough to possibly kill her child? What prevented her from doing something earlier in Caylee's short life? Was this the first time she was left with Caylee for a week?:confused:

Tough to answer without knowing the circumstances...

Could have been an accident

Could have been to be single with her new boyfriend

Could have been in a fit of anger (one neighbor said she has quite the temper)

Could have been during a psychological break

There was also a report that a hairdresser (i believe) saw bruises on Caylee's arm before...

I don't think we have enough to know, yet.

I understand that, but why does it matter which state the body farm is in?

Because if the Central Florida Body Farm isn't up and running, how could LE have gotten results from them?

And also killed someone let the body decompose for a few hours in the trunk and then took it back out?

And lets not forget, the person they killed, placed in the trunk, let decompose, then removed, just happened to be the daughter of the owner of the car.....Reasonable??? :eek: In Anthonyland drunk full of kool-aid maybe..

And all because Casey happened to abandon the car in the first place and it got towed by that particular towing company to that storage yard.

I think that is reasonable, however, I don't think it is reasonable that and employee would pick "the car" that belonged to a missing toddlers mom, that no one would know about until 15 days or so later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow