Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the date of arrest 7/16/08.
Endorsed by means backed by. Are we sure they are revoking the bond ??
Someone posted bond on the new financial charges (McDonald's Bonds in Kissimmee, I think), yet Casey is still in jail and LP has apparently returned to CA.

I doubt he'd have gone home if he still had a need to protect a huge financial investment, no?

bump for my post up there, help? please? or do we not know at all?

That's the date of arrest 7/16/08.
Endorsed by means backed by. Are we sure they are revoking the bond ??

Actually here in Orange County endorsed means the bondsman has signed off on the bond. He has gone off the bond.

I really think we need to start a separate thread about the Bond issue as I have posted many times about this.

As far as bond pending, it means the bondsman or some other bonds person is considering bonding her.

I shouldn't go here, I know I shouldn't.

However, there was a case recently of 2 black children who were missing, here near Houston. It got a LOT of publicity and a good friend of mine even helped in the search!! The father was a suspect almost from the get go. Quanell X came out because the father called him complaining of police brutality, etc. Quanell QUICKLY decided the father was guilty after seeing his apartment and his lack of emotion. I thought that was funny since the suspect was obviously trying to play the race card. Anywho...the children were found almost a week later. The father led Quanell to them. I won't go into the details but it was horrible! I cried!! This was in PASADENA, TEXAS!!! I think that speaks volumes!! It doesn't matter what color the child is, if a child is missing, people are concerned!!! You should have seen the outpouring of support and help in the community!! It still amazes me to this day!

I'm just sayin...please, please don't go there. It's simply not true!!!!!!!!
Look, not trying to argue with you here, but... notice that case of 2 missing kids in same family you are talking about was not on the national news?

I shouldn't go here, I know I shouldn't.

However, there was a case recently of 2 black children who were missing, here near Houston. It got a LOT of publicity and a good friend of mine even helped in the search!! The father was a suspect almost from the get go. Quanell X came out because the father called him complaining of police brutality, etc. Quanell QUICKLY decided the father was guilty after seeing his apartment and his lack of emotion. I thought that was funny since the suspect was obviously trying to play the race card. Anywho...the children were found almost a week later. The father led Quanell to them. I won't go into the details but it was horrible! I cried!! This was in PASADENA, TEXAS!!! I think that speaks volumes!! It doesn't matter what color the child is, if a child is missing, people are concerned!!! You should have seen the outpouring of support and help in the community!! It still amazes me to this day!

I'm just sayin...please, please don't go there. It's simply not true!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I disagree. the truth is that what your are stating is an exception. The fact is that very little attention is given by the media to not only black missing children but black murders as well.
the facts are the facts althouth there are always exceptions.

You know I read that the original bonding company may reinstate her bond this week. This would be terrible to say the least.

any idea when George, Cindy, or Lee could pay a visit to Casey?

From watching the video I don't think she is saying her child is missing. I think she was using a hypothetical.

At this point, I believe nothing this Woman says. Show me the polygraph, then we'll talk.
How can the police locate Zenaida when Caylee's mom won't tell them where she EVER lived, or what her phone number has EVER been, or produce anyone who ever heard or saw Zenaida? Cindy needs to biatch at Caylee for not finding Zenaida and leave the police alone. The police had nowhere to start on that one. (Although, I bet they have pretty much vetted Zenaidas by this time.)

Please name me one black child that has had the media coverage as Caylee Anthony, Elizabeth Smart, Natalie Hollaway, and others. Or better yet name me one black child that has had like 100 threads discussing their case.

:clap:

How can the police locate Zenaida when Caylee won't tell them where she EVER lived, or what her phone number has EVER been, or produce anyone who ever heard or saw Zenaida? Cindy needs to biatch at Caylee for not finding Zenaida and leave the police alone. The police had nowhere to start on that one. (Although, I bet they have pretty much vetted Zenaidas by this time.)
you mean casey

Although she hasn't provided any other help it seems, if Casey says ZG has been a "nanny" for 2 years or so, wouldn't it seem she would be able to provide proof of payment to her somewhere, at some time? Either regular ATM withdrawls, or checks, or something? Calling her a Nanny would generally be considered someone who does more than casual, occasional babysitting. And if she has used her for that long, with the gp's being such a big part of Caylee's upbringing, I'd think they would have actually seen ZG and not just have "heard" the name before as Cindy alleges.

Sometimes I feel like I don't know why I even try to show how Casey's actions, or many of the gp's don't make sense. It seems really more that almost none of them do -- it would be more to the point to show which ones actually do make sense as those actions sure seem to be in the minority. (I don't mean things perhaps brought on by stress of a 24 hour webcam, etc. -- but places where she directly flip flopped on statements etc. even before all of the current crazinee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro