Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From watching the video I don't think she is saying her child is missing. I think she was using a hypothetical.
Towards the end of the video she states her child was taken by her bio-dad, previous relationship and she has done everything to find her. Missing for 6 years.

How can the police locate Zenaida when Caylee won't tell them where she EVER lived, or what her phone number has EVER been, or produce anyone who ever heard or saw Zenaida? Cindy needs to biatch at Caylee for not finding Zenaida and leave the police alone. The police had nowhere to start on that one. (Although, I bet they have pretty much vetted Zenaidas by this time.)
I'm pretty sure that the police have gone way back and researched every phone # coming & going in Caseys phone for months back. If there was ever a babysitter, they know by now.

How can the police locate Zenaida when Caylee won't tell them where she EVER lived, or what her phone number has EVER been, or produce anyone who ever heard or saw Zenaida? Cindy needs to biatch at Caylee for not finding Zenaida and leave the police alone. The police had nowhere to start on that one. (Although, I bet they have pretty much vetted Zenaidas by this time.)
Casey lies. That's a well-established fact.

Seeing some additional news stories on the threats and things against Casey, with nobody being able to guarantee her safety while she is out, aside from every other issue (her right to bond if she can raise it, etc. -- I'm not talking about all of that) jail might be the safest place for her right now.

She said they need to check in NC and NY where she use to live! I'm just repeating what casey said at the begining. But she has lied so much about things its hard to no if it's really the truth!!

I'm talking about today. I wrote "at this point". Caylee's dead. And she was never kidnapped. And I'd bet everything that LE discounted the kidnapping theory almost immediately, notwithstanding whatever public comments they made about the status of their ongoing investigation. LE can flat out lie and mislead the public about whatever it is they're doing internally. LE probably spent as much time looking for Caylee's kidnappers as I did.

I agree that the accuracy mattered more at the onset of LE's investigation. So I guess we are in agreement, really.

You know, with LE following up on what Casey said, they did follow up on the kidnapping possibility. They found that she lied about several buildings (she admitted so -- 400 pages) that the place where she said ZG lived had been vacant for quite some time, that the only ZG tied to those apartments did not know Casey and Casey herself (400 pages) said she didn't recognize/know her. She told people she was with during that month or so that Casey was with her grandparent's, or the babysitter, etc. but acted as though everything was fine and was busy being the perfect girlfriend, cleaning, cooking, getting tattoos, etc. -- Seems to me LE tracked down every bit of info she gave them, every possible link to ZG and the apartments was examined and documented, people who knew Casey were calling into the police and they examined all of that (all documeted in 400 pages). At some point, when they follow up everything she said and then some, and it is all lies and all they are left with is her saying that's all she knows -- what else can they really do to follow up on a "kidnapper" that no proof can even be offered that she knows other than her claim.

Yes but
A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.

Lead investigator, sources. I need to hear at a press conference, please.

She said they need to check in NC and NY where she use to live! I'm just repeating what casey said at the begining. But she has lied so much about things its hard to no if it's really the truth!!

I know, but why can't Caylee's mom provide one location this person who has babysat her daughter for 2-4 years EVER lived, where she ever dropped her off, in Orlando or one local number from which Zanny ever called Casey or to which Caylee's mom ever called to set up a babysitting schedule. When Casey can't do that, the police are really hamstrung (and understandably leaning in the direction that no such babysitter exists.)

The "publicity agent" for Casey and her attorney Baez issued this "press release" for publication. I think it's clear from this and other statements from Baez that the "plan" is to let the baby's body rot out there so hopefully it won't ever be found (at least before trial) and then have a big fat, taxpayer funded court trial where Baez pokes holes at the DNA and other "hocus pocus" evidence and wins his case by duping jurors to buy into the "hocus pocus" theory. What a nice bunch of people they are. So far, the only one I've seen in this mess with a heart is the woman who showed up at the Anthony's to speak her peace and revealed that she can't sleep at night knowing this poor baby is out there.

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Additional Information:
Late Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged for the first time that FBI lab tests indicate that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that Caylee is dead.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that a lead investigator in the case told him that lab results indicated Caylee's body was in the trunk. Kealing reported that it was strands of hair found in the trunk that led investigators to that conclusion.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen told WESH.

About The Publicity Agency: The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

Editor's Note: To receive news/press releases related to this subject, please send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com. In the subject line, please write "Casey Anthony case"

News Media Contacts:
Glenn Selig, The Publicity Agency, (813) 948-7767, Mobile (813) 300-5454, or glenn@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)
Justin Herndon, The Publicity Agency, (813) 528-6815 or justin@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)

Source Web Site: ThePublicityAgency.com

Um... if the lady in the video has a missing child, instead of bickering over it, how about trying to find out who she is and getting her child's case on this forum so we can help her find the child.

Um... if the lady in the video has a missing child, instead of bickering over it, how about trying to find out who she is and getting her child's case on this forum so we can help her find the child.

Thank you, my thoughts exactly.

IMO she has no child missing! She never stated that in the interview. She was emotional and using hypotheticals and the interview was misconstrued.

The "publicity agent" for Casey and her attorney Baez issued this "press release" for publication. I think it's clear from this and other statements from Baez that the "plan" is to let the baby's body rot out there so hopefully it won't ever be found (at least before trial) and then have a big fat, taxpayer funded court trial where Baez pokes holes at the DNA and other "hocus pocus" evidence and wins his case by duping jurors to buy into the "hocus pocus" theory. What a nice bunch of people they are. So far, the only one I've seen in this mess with a heart is the woman who showed up at the Anthony's to speak her peace and revealed that she can't sleep at night knowing this poor baby is out there.

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Additional Information:
Late Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged for the first time that FBI lab tests indicate that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that Caylee is dead.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that a lead investigator in the case told him that lab results indicated Caylee's body was in the trunk. Kealing reported that it was strands of hair found in the trunk that led investigators to that conclusion.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen told WESH.

About The Publicity Agency: The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

Editor's Note: To receive news/press releases related to this subject, please send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com. In the subject line, please write "Casey Anthony case"

News Media Contacts:
Glenn Selig, The Publicity Agency, (813) 948-7767, Mobile (813) 300-5454, or glenn@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)
Justin Herndon, The Publicity Agency, (813) 528-6815 or justin@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)

Source Web Site: ThePublicityAgency.com

Commenting on the bolded part. I completely understand what the webble wobble is saying , but he says that everytime something new comes out about the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18