Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All they wanted was their faces on the camera.....they could care less about Caylee.

:clap:

That is exactly what I thought, too. Casey isn't there, there is a search for Caylee going on right now. If they truly cared they would be helping the searchers find Caylee. This is really annoying to me. Can't they find something better to do with their time.:confused:

What is the point in having young children like that hold signs. What message does that send; they can barely understand this.

Maybe the protesters lost the telephone numbers for their nannies and were forced to bring the children along. (sorry, i couldn't stop myself)

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Labor Day.

Today we should probably all rest up, spend some time with our families and take a breather because I think Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be big days in this case.

With Casey being back in jail, I can only believe that LE's admission that they are probably looking for a body was not said for Casey's benefit. I'm sure they are trying
to accomplish something, but what. Everytime they say something, C & G go in the
exact opposite direction. We know that Baez thinks they are playing games, and he will
only feed Casey what he thinks is in thier best interest. I'm wondering if LE was feeling the waters and what the reaction will be when they change this from neglect to homicide. It doesn't make sense to me that they come out and claim that they feel they are now 'probably' looking for a body so they have to go back and review everything from the beginning. They had to have thought this within the 1st 24 hours.
Was this some sort of warning to the Anthony's?

Also, I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but I have been thinking about the shovel since yesterday. I'm beginning to think that Casey didn't use the shovel to dig up anything. I think she used it to pick up Caylee and move her to the trunk. I would also like to know if LE asked C & G and Casey about pool toys, like air mattresses, floats,
and how many beach towels they had and if any were missing.

I think I'll review some of the earlier videos and parts of the 400 page release today and keep an eye on that protest, which seems to be trying to get started. I really wish they
wouldn't do it.

:toastred:I shouldn't encourage you, but lol.
Maybe the protesters lost the telephone numbers for their nannies and were forced to bring the children along. (sorry, i couldn't stop myself)

Originally Posted by AhaJen
Just heard on Fox Orlando (so no link) that that family that you just saw walking down the driveway went up the the door BANGING and saying that they want the Anthony's to tell the truth. The obviously have children with them, and they are also saying that they have a child who's been missing for 6 years! This just gets stranger by the minute!

These are the protesters (so far)

Do you think that is why they went to the door, to see if they G & C have Zannys number handy. LOL. :waitasec:

I first heard of the Body Farm in Kay Scarpetta's books. It has a good reputation.

Yes! I was thinking of that too! I also read another of Cornwell's, "Blow Fly" that goes into graphic detail about maggots and decomposition.

I too remember the one about the "hair band"...can't remember which one but I'll do some research.

People really do not have the right to do that - banging on the door. This is where a protest can get out of control and dangerous. They need to take it somewhere else as in the JAIL, where CASEY is, not the family's home.

:toastred:I shouldn't encourage you, but lol.

NO! Please don't encourage me. Someone last night was quite offended by any levity injected into this case. I'm trying to stop... sort of by tapering off. LOL

Neighbors across the street don't seem to mind cams, news people and spectators on their lawns.

Anyone know what the orange signs said that those kids were holding?

Do you think that is why they went to the door, to see if they G & C have Zannys number handy. LOL. :waitasec:

Yes. Obviously,they all need someone to watch their children.

Cop car there but no people in picture. Maybe they went to join TES.

People really do not have the right to do that - banging on the door. This is where a protest can get out of control and dangerous. They need to take it somewhere else as in the JAIL, where CASEY is, not the family's home.
Why on earth would someone think it was okay to bang on the door? That's wrong on so many levels.

NO! Please don't encourage me. Someone last night was quite offended by any levity injected into this case. I'm trying to stop... sort of by tapering off. LOL

Levity is healthy, necessary, and much appreciated by some. Please don't stop completely!!

:clap:

That is exactly what I thought, too. Casey isn't there, there is a search for Caylee going on right now. If they truly cared they would be helping the searchers find Caylee. This is really annoying to me. Can't they find something better to do with their time.:confused:

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member