Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions I have been asking but haven't seen answers too.....

1. Was there a sketch of ZG since Casey couldn't identify her from the photos ( IIRC there was a photo line up given to Casey?)?

2. If so, was it released to the public?

3. Do we know if Casey ever made that jailhouse call to TonE after begging for his number?

4. If so, was it ever released?

5. Several new players have emerged- DS, adopted sis etc....none of their accounts of the time line were released in the docs. Either they weren't contacted, which I find hard to believe or there is something telling in those interviews????

There was no sketch of ZG released. On June 16th, LE showed Casey photos from their DAVID system, which is a database of Florida drivers licenses with photo ID and Casey didn't recognize any of them.

It's never been reported if Casey every made a telephone call to TonE from jail. Considering that he's been cooperative with LE from the beginning, and that in his interview with Greta, Clint said that TonE was done with Casey, it's very possible that Casey didn't make contact with TonE.

A lot of security tapes and played over, the car was left before 7 oclock on the morning of the 27th, that tells me that the manager that showed up for work saw the car in empty lot other then her car.

One thing that keeps going through my mind, as we have more and more questions, is the belief that LE is actively investigating, and hopefully has already answered, many if not all the new questions. IMO, I do not expect another big discovery "dump," like the 400 pages already released. I remember reading that those all involved the child neglect charges on which Casey has been charged. I do not, under any imaginable circumstances, forsee copies of interviews or anything else being released as it relates to the ongoing additional charges we all expect to be filed.
I agree. I don't want to read through the Sunshine Laws for Florida, but my guess is there is a lot more documents, we haven't seen statements from some of the players. I would think that there would be something in the Sunshine Law to protect critical evidence.

IIRC No is the answer to all questions. Don't know about #5.

actually, I believe a sketch of Zenaida was initially made but not brought too much by the medial. I remember seeing it once in the media...way back.

Cindy believes Caylee is alive. We don't really know about George, but I suspect, Cindy is constantly telling him she's alive, but deep down he knows better. So will Casey accept the limited immunity deal, no IMHO, because if she did she would definately lose her mother's support and probably her father's also.

That's what is so sad about it. Cindy is adimate that Caylee is alive. Casey will not accept immunity and this is probably a big reason why. Pretty much the ONLY people that are on her side is her family. If she admits what really happened she will lose ALL support. What Cindy is doing, probably unintentionally, is so unfair to Caylee.

LE has given Casey so many chances with the accident theory, she would be stupid not to take them up on it. Ugh, what a mess--a sad, sad mess. :mad:

Is it odd to anyone else, especially when this was initially ( and has yet to change) a missing child investigation that no sketch would have been made with the (supposed) last person to see her alive?

They can't make a sketch when the only person to see this "abducter" stopped talking to LE on day 2 of their investigation and wouldn't meet with the FBI after she said she would.

I don't either. I was wanting to start a thread about her taking the deal, yes/no, but I can't remember how to start threads???

Go to the index/main menu of the threads and click on New Thread.

Maccon,

I think it's not discussed so much because Casey's car was sitting in the AMscot parking lot at 7am on the 27th.

I am a newbie here, but I have been lurking for a while. The twists and turns in this case are CRAZY! There are a couple of things that I need help with: 1. What date was the Lee/Casey jailhouse tape that has Casey saying that JB was going to bring her videos to let her know what the press was saying for a good laugh? (it is in the "Jose Baez new conference admission thread), and 2. What about LP saying that Casey has changed her story, and that she dropped off Caylee at Blanchard Park to ZG and Sam? I don't know, maybe I am the one that is crazy!

Cindy believes Caylee is alive. We don't really know about George, but I suspect, Cindy is constantly telling him she's alive, but deep down he knows better. So will Casey accept the limited immunity deal, no IMHO, because if she did she would definately lose her mother's support and probably her father's also.

Yanno, with GA being former LE, how can he NOT see all the evidence pointing towards KC??? And I would venture to guess that he and CA won't be married too long after all this finally comes to a head.

In response to the sketch of ZG, if Cindy so believes that there IS a ZG wonder why she didn't go out and get an independent (if there is such a thing) sketch artist and put the picture out herself?? She seems to like to be "in control" her actions sure do not match her words though.

Also, been meaning to ask (yes I am a newbie LOL) what does IIRC stand for?

That's what is so sad about it. Cindy is adimate that Caylee is alive. Casey will not accept immunity and this is probably a big reason why. Pretty much the ONLY people that are on her side is her family. If she admits what really happened she will lose ALL support. What Cindy is doing, probably unintentionally, is so unfair to Caylee.

LE has given Casey so many chances with the accident theory, she would be stupid not to take them up on it. Ugh, what a mess--a sad, sad mess. :mad:

Drew Peterson is on Casey's side! Just ask him.

Yanno, with GA being former LE, how can he NOT see all the evidence pointing towards KC??? And I would venture to guess that he and CA won't be married too long after all this finally comes to a head.

In response to the sketch of ZG, if Cindy so believes that there IS a ZG wonder why she didn't go out and get an independent (if there is such a thing) sketch artist and put the picture out herself?? She seems to like to be "in control" her actions sure do not match her words though.

Also, been meaning to ask (yes I am a newbie LOL) what does IIRC stand for?

If I remember correctly

IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

I think Cindy truly believes Caylee is alive. Partially because she needs to or end up locked up in a mental ward, but largely because:

Casey says Caylee is alive
Casey does not seem to be upset like she would be if Caylee was dead.
Baez is saying he believes Casey and that Casey has a reason for handling thigs this way.

And now Baez is saying the tests are BS, that LE is not looking for Caylee, etc...

I think many of the wild things we hear from Cindy are things that have been said to her. Casey is obviously beyond caring about being cruel to her family, but Baez should have some sense of morality in not leading this woman to believe her grandchild is alive when Cindy is so clearly not mentally well at this time.

The OCSO made numerous attempts to determine the last know location for Caylee. They came to the conclusion EARLY ON that Casey was not cooperating.

So..... They provided her with a photo "line up" of possible ZGs.... including the one that was interviewed...

Casey said did DID NOT RECOGNIZE her nanny.

This is what I find odd, i think it would have been interesting to see Casey's version of the nanny.....I realize that she doesn't exsist but in Casey's mind.

I think we'll see the deadline for the immunity offer come and go without anything from Casey or Baez.

I doubt Casey will ever talk. I suspect she feels that she cannot be convicted without a body.

I'm not familiar with Florida law. Does anyone know if once she's charged, she can still make a plea bargain?

Here in California, once a person is charged they can ask for a plea bargain. The prosecution can refuse a plea, but if they feel it's in the interest of justice, they will often negotiate a plea.

actually, I believe a sketch of Zenaida was initially made but not brought too much by the medial. I remember seeing it once in the media...way back.

Is this what you are talking about, or do you remember a sketch being made from Casey's discription?

A woman who believes she recently spoke with a missing Orlando 2-year-old has been contacted by investigators and a composite sketch of the child's traveling companion was created.

http://www.local6.com/news/16969381/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member