Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe it was the tow truck driver who initially picked up the car that had a bad cold and did not smell the smell.
I don't think the tow owner made mention of being near the car, other than seeing it come in. He then mentions that it was odd that it was still there after 2 weeks.

Are the pants on the report?

The inventory report is standard for tow operators when towing an abandoned car. If the car is unlocked, they fill it in for the interior, but if it's not, they don't other than the car has all it's external parts, like tires. This towing company did that as part of regular paperwork and since the car was locked, they did not note the internal items.

I requested a new thread..

Did anyone come across an inventory report from the towing company? I'm not sure if this is standard protocol or not.

I believe in document 2, all the info that was done is in this report. I do not remembering seeing anything about "inventory" as most places don't do inventory BUT some places do take inventory.

In my signature, you will see the link to the document thread which will bring you to the Index of Sorts for each document.

Cindy and CA are borderline geniuses, actually. George, not so much.

Too bad they didn't direct their energies toward doing something good in this world.

Sorry to keep bringing it up but when our pork loin was in the truck for the entire weekend the truck was completely closed up and we still kept wiffing it. It wasn't strong and I chaulked the smell up to the trash can because it didn't nec smell like death- not until we opened the truck and then it was loud and clear.....

Your truck broke wind?

The inventory report is standard for tow operators when towing an abandoned car. If the car is unlocked, they fill it in for the interior, but if it's not, they don't other than the car has all it's external parts, like tires. This towing company did that as part of regular paperwork and since the car was locked, they did not note the internal items.

I didn't realize the car was locked..does it say that? Sorry but I don't feel like digging through those pages AGAIN.

Oh, well naturally...

Good grief, why would Cindy even mention that he didn't smell it and then leave out the fact that he had a bad cold. Should have known!!

Robotdog are you out there lurking somewhere...we are out of time out now...I want to hear what you have to say about all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen