Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of the bond hearing was to determine what Casey's bail bond would be. The family - George, Cindy, and Lee - were painting a rosy picture of family bliss in hope of getting a low bail bond for Casey, one they could afford.

I think Cindy was not altogether truthful about the daily contact with Casey during the period of time between June 16th - July 15th. I think contact with Casey was few and far between, and from Casey's standpoint, just enough contact to keep her parents off her back.

I think you are right!

The neighbor who didn't steal the gas cans came over and wiped down the shed for prints? Sorry couldn't help myself. :)

:clap::clap::clap:

IMO, the whole shed/gas can incident on June 24th was staged! Perfect paper trail, the police record.

Rain and wind from Gustav have arrived at my house, so I may lose internet connection pretty soon.

The door handles of the shed is what has the lock. There is a keyhole thingie on the door handle. I have the same shed and trust me, you don't need a shovel to break the locking mechanism.

Remember, there were no scratches, dents nothing on the shed door, including no fingerprints on the shed. Why weren't there any fingerprints on the shed at ALL, even George's. or Caylee's down low where she could reach and touch the doors while outside playing. But NO fingerprints?

Fingerprints are almost impossible to get off of a dirty/dusty surface. And bumpy plastic.

Sorry I got behind the thread again.

When he opened the door, the smell would have slapped him in the face, he had to do something to mask the automatic reaction of recoil. Close the door quick and do something that means walking away from the man and the car.

Wonderful point!! Now, I'm sure this has been discussed, but...if the guy that towed the car said it didn't smell on 6/30 was it noted by them on 7/15 or 7/16(when they picked up the car) that the car smelled then? I haven't read the docs - not sure if it is in there. But, did someone say it did indeed smell on 7/15-7/16? We know it did, per George and Cindy, but did the tow yard personnel note that?

:clap::clap::clap:

IMO, the whole shed/gas can incident on June 24th was staged! Perfect paper trail, the police record.

I have thought this too PattyG, and yes I remember when Cindy "placed" her hand on Georges knee during the interview with Greta.

The back yard tour and the interview in the house.....too scripted (as others have pointed out too):)

So then we can assume the body was definitely in the trunk for longer than ten hours and possibly a couple of days, correct?

no. It appears as if Caylee died, was hidden a place or two in the back yard, and then loaded in the car the next day and dropped off in the woods somewhere in the vicinity of the Airport.

The door handles of the shed is what has the lock. There is a keyhole thingie on the door handle. I have the same shed and trust me, you don't need a shovel to break the locking mechanism.

Remember, there were no scratches, dents nothing on the shed door, including no fingerprints on the shed. Why weren't there any fingerprints on the shed at ALL, even George's. or Caylee's down low where she could reach and touch the doors while outside playing. But NO fingerprints?

Patty, I do love you gal. But....

If you pry open the hasp on the shed.....

and then just reach inside the shed...

and remove the gas cans....

NO FINGER PRINTS to be found.....

AND by the way.....

I have NEVER seen a PATROL Deputy Sheriff...

TAKE any finger print evidence.

Fingerprints are almost impossible to get off of a dirty/dusty surface. And bumpy plastic.

Maybe the cleaning fluid that George claims was in the back of Casey's car was used to take the fingerprints off.

So why was Casey driving around with cleaning fluid in the back of her car? Very interesting product to be driving around with in a car. I have windshield washer fluid in the back of my car.

Wonderful point!! Now, I'm sure this has been discussed, but...if the guy that towed the car said it didn't smell on 6/30 was it noted by them on 7/15 or 7/16(when they picked up the car) that the car smelled then? I haven't read the docs - not sure if it is in there. But, did someone say it did indeed smell on 7/15-7/16? We know it did, per George and Cindy, but did the tow yard personnel note that?

Yep apparently every person on the planet that got near the car from that moment on. Tow co owner included.

I just want to add my 2 cents here. I never believed for one minute that she talked to Casey as much as she said. Why would she need to call Amy when she could have just called Casey. And as you said, why tell everbody that she was missing. Remember Cindy said that she thought Casey was in Tampa. She also said that until she got notice of the car she thought she knew where Casey was. IMO the statement about talking and texting Casey was something just brought up and the bail reduction hearing in order to make it look like Casey wasn't prone to disappear.

I agree. You view also matches Cindy and Lee's views in their statements to police, which are in that HUMUGOUS hard to find crap 400 pager.

Lee says that his sister was "MIA for weeks".

Cindy says:

- From the report: 3 weeks ago, she asked Casey to bring her car and granddaughter home. (That date would be June23rd or thereabouts from July 15th)
- From the 911 transcripts: During one of Cindy's 911 calls, she says she found her daughter after a "month" and her granddaughter is missing

Yet ya know what? George Anthony's statement says that for a month, Casey was vague when asked to put Caylee on the phone. He doesn't say she (Casey) was missing during that time, least not in the report.

I guess one would suppose that Casey started her "new life" sans parents and Caylee sometime really around June23rd?

IIRC George said that Casey had taken gas before..why did he file a report this time if it happened before? IDK if that were my kid I would confront them about it not call the police. The whole police report for stolen gas cans just strikes me as odd. Even if someone broke into my shed and I had no clue who it was I probably wouldn't file a report...I mean honestly is someone going to stake out a robber that stole 2 gas cans?? JMO.

CYA - this whole involved, convoluted mess is to cover CA's a--create an incident report for a plausible? time line He was LE, she's a nurse They are both very familiar with incident reports. IMO

The neighbor who didn't steal the gas cans came over and wiped down the shed for prints? Sorry couldn't help myself. :)

Another thought... perhaps the whole gas can series of stories from the A's is nothing more than a ruse to allow for GA fingerprints in the trunk area of the car???
Just one of my idle thoughts.

I made this same point on another thread last night. If there had been a decomposing body in that car they wouldn't even have had to open the trunk to smell it. Anyone just walking anywhere near that car would have smelled it.

I requested a new thread..

Did anyone come across an inventory report from the towing company? I'm not sure if this is standard protocol or not.

The purpose of the bond hearing was to determine what Casey's bail bond would be. The family - George, Cindy, and Lee - were painting a rosy picture of family bliss in hope of getting a low bail bond for Casey, one they could afford.

I think Cindy was not altogether truthful about the daily contact with Casey during the period of time between June 16th - July 15th. I think contact with Casey was few and far between, and from Casey's standpoint, just enough contact to keep her parents off her back.

LE would have records of all calls and copies of all texts between Apple and Tree during this time period. LE absolutely rocks in this investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum