Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we know she has no feeling of guilt or compasion and if she ran out of gas she would just toss her some where no to find her

Does anyone else see the parallels between Caylee and Casey's car? It's like once they were 'broken', they were disposed of and Casey couldn't even be bothered to tell anyone where they were.
Makes me sick.
Lanie

As a side note, I find it ironic that when Amy told Cindy CA had stolen money she basically told her "too bad!" and to suck it up. So Amy reported the theft to the bank.

CA might not be sitting in jail right now if Cindy had repaid Amy.

Is Amy related to Wayne Huizinga or not? If so I would be scared to steal pennies from her, much less clean out her account and steal her vacation cash.

It's strange, isn't it? That this would be a comment to 2 complete strangers? If they were in touch so much, why would Casey be missing? How would they know their granddaughter, at that point, was missing?

Wow. I just felt like Tom Cruise AGAIN in A Few Good Men.... "Colonel, why would there be any need to transfer Santiago off the base?" hehehehe

I just want to add my 2 cents here. I never believed for one minute that she talked to Casey as much as she said. Why would she need to call Amy when she could have just called Casey. And as you said, why tell everbody that she was missing. Remember Cindy said that she thought Casey was in Tampa. She also said that until she got notice of the car she thought she knew where Casey was. IMO the statement about talking and texting Casey was something just brought up and the bail reduction hearing in order to make it look like Casey wasn't prone to disappear.

Except when he *LOOKED* at the guage it read empty. If he knew it was broken he wouldn't have bothered looking at it.
Which goes to the inconsistancies with George and Cindy's statements.
They both said that they knew that the guage was broken, then why would he have bothered looking.
I believe the owner of the tow yard made the statement of something to the effect of (not a direct quote) "Mr anthony, opened the car and saw that the car was on empty and went to his car and got a gas can"

Sorry I got behind the thread again.

When he opened the door, the smell would have slapped him in the face, he had to do something to mask the automatic reaction of recoil. Close the door quick and do something that means walking away from the man and the car.

Hey, All! :)

I've been doing some reading tonight, and came across a great site at the University of Wisconsin that has some interesting stuff. I thought I'd share, it may be food for thought this evening.

Now, it may not be for some, it is rather gruesome, so, please, be forewarned.

This is about the site, from which it comes...

The following, I thought some of you may be interested in, in relation to possible cause of death...

And an opinion of the use of flies in determining time of death...

http://whyfiles.org/014forensic/index.php?g=2.txt

great stuff! thanks so much for sharing this.

As a side note, I find it ironic that when Amy told Cindy CA had stolen money she basically told her "too bad!" and to suck it up. So Amy reported the theft to the bank.

CA might not be sitting in jail right now if Cindy had repaid Amy

If AMY had not taken Cindy to Casey at Tony's.....

WE might not have a case NOW!

Sorry I got behind the thread again.

When he opened the door, the smell would have slapped him in the face, he had to do something to mask the automatic reaction of recoil. Close the door quick and do something that means walking away from the man and the car.
excellent point, one I hadn't considered.

Is a couple of hours long enough for hair to fall out due to decomposition?

The ring on the hair appears after about ten hours, per Dr. Michael Baden. Decomp makes it easier to pull hair out. If she died on the 16th and was moved out by the airport on the 17th, Decomp was well under way.

From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

Uno Chicago Grill
4120 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
407-895-7404

Is this near the Amscot??

Is Amy related to Wayne Huizinga or not? If so I would be scared to steal pennies from her, much less clean out her account and steal her vacation cash.

Wait... who's Wayne Huzinga?

they key was on the seat as well as her pocket book in the car

Where did you get this information from. I have been looking for some verification for at least a week and a half the purse was in the car. Cindy is the only one I can find who said it, and since she has been less than the epitome of honesty, I have my doubts. I have found nothing else to back this up, and nothing whatsoever on the keys.
If you have a link, please, help a girl out.
Thanks,
Lanie

Cindy said that they LOCKED the shed because Caylee was getting into things.

So..... Casey used the shovel to force the lock open on the RUBBER doors.

The door handles of the shed is what has the lock. There is a keyhole thingie on the door handle. I have the same shed and trust me, you don't need a shovel to break the locking mechanism.

Remember, there were no scratches, dents nothing on the shed door, including no fingerprints on the shed. Why weren't there any fingerprints on the shed at ALL, even George's. or Caylee's down low where she could reach and touch the doors while outside playing. But NO fingerprints?

The door handles of the shed is what has the lock. There is a keyhole thingie on the door handle. I have the same shed and trust me, you don't need a shovel to break the locking mechanism.

Remember, there were no scratches, dents nothing on the shed door, including no fingerprints on the shed. Why weren't there any fingerprints on the shed at ALL, even George's. or Caylee's down low where she could reach and touch the doors while outside playing. But NO fingerprints?

The neighbor who didn't steal the gas cans came over and wiped down the shed for prints? Sorry couldn't help myself. :)

The ring on the hair appears after about ten hours, per Dr. Michael Baden. Decomp makes it easier to pull hair out. If she died on the 16th and was moved out by the airport on the 17th, Decomp was well under way.

Wasn't it interesting when Dr. Baden was talking about being able to tell if a person was dead by their hair on Larry King Live that Cindy called in to ask questions IIRC. Why was she even concerned about that if Caylee was alive. That was earlier on in the investigation.

So then we can assume the body was definitely in the trunk for longer than ten hours and possibly a couple of days, correct?

Does anyone think the part about just finding his daughter is weird because Cindy said they had been in contact on the phone everyday. She also said I just found my daughter in the 911 call, but again at the bond hearing IIRC she said she was in contact through text or phone to Casey everyday.

The purpose of the bond hearing was to determine what Casey's bail bond would be. The family - George, Cindy, and Lee - were painting a rosy picture of family bliss in hope of getting a low bail bond for Casey, one they could afford.

I think Cindy was not altogether truthful about the daily contact with Casey during the period of time between June 16th - July 15th. I think contact with Casey was few and far between, and from Casey's standpoint, just enough contact to keep her parents off her back.

Wasn't interesting when Dr. Baden was talking about being able to tell if a person was dead by their hair on Larry King Live that Cindy called in to ask questions IIRC. Why was she even concerned about that if Caylee was alive. That was earlier on in the investigation.

yeah I have a catch thought about this case right now.

Jose and Cindy can not have Casey being framed/setup/railroaded for murder, and have Caylee alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm