Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I think this is very important information. This is a large piece of meat, vacuum-sealed, which should have started out with very little bacteria on it, vs. a body, with all kinds of chemical reactions going on. This is why I don't think she was in the car all that long.
Lanie

Caylee wasn't in the car that long, maybe a couple of hours, but not days.

I mean, who has full gas cans in sheds anyway? OK, maybe some people do, but I don't know any.

Ooooh! I remember late December 1999 (just before it turned into 2000) when I would see people in trucks filling large drum containers with gasoline. I remember it mainly because it seemed like such an unsafe thing to do.

IIRC George said that Casey had taken gas before..why did he file a report this time if it happened before? IDK if that were my kid I would confront them about it not call the police. The whole police report for stolen gas cans just strikes me as odd. Even if someone broke into my shed and I had no clue who it was I probably wouldn't file a report...I mean honestly is someone going to stake out a robber that stole 2 gas cans?? JMO.

I think this was the beginning of creating a paper trail of casey's behavior. They had the ggm bank incident before this. cindy may have caught wind of her financial issues as well. Now they had decided to start filing police reports as well.

Based on the fact that the car was at the tow yard for two weeks, indicates that Cindy never did see Casey at all from June 27th to July 15th as Casey didn't have her car. Casey had Amy's car for a few days, but more than likely Casey didn't drive over to her mother's house in Amy's car.

Cindy did state on numerous occasions that she saw Casey and also exhanged message and phone conversations.

It's strange, isn't it? That this would be a comment to 2 complete strangers? If they were in touch so much, why would Casey be missing? How would they know their granddaughter, at that point, was missing?

Wow. I just felt like Tom Cruise AGAIN in A Few Good Men.... "Colonel, why would there be any need to transfer Santiago off the base?" hehehehe

Yup ... and IIRC, Casey said something to her dad about the shed - indicating she knew it had been broken into. This happened before he claims he opened her trunk and inadvertently discovered the gas cans.

So riddle me this .... how did Casey know about the shed?

George said that Casey said that Cindy told her.........did that make any sense?????:crazy:

IIRC George said that Casey had taken gas before..why did he file a report this time if it happened before? IDK if that were my kid I would confront them about it not call the police. The whole police report for stolen gas cans just strikes me as odd. Even if someone broke into my shed and I had no clue who it was I probably wouldn't file a report...I mean honestly is someone going to stake out a robber that stole 2 gas cans?? JMO.

If you plan to take a child from her mother because the mother is unfit, it helps a lot if mom has a criminal record. Stealing 5 gallons of gas does not carry a heavy penalty but is a blotch on her record that could be used in a custody battle.

Yup ... and IIRC, Casey said something to her dad about the shed - indicating she knew it had been broken into. This happened before he claims he opened her trunk and inadvertently discovered the gas cans.

So riddle me this .... how did Casey know about the shed?
according to the Greta interview Cindy says she had spoke to Casey on the phone and told her and that Casey was in hopes of replacing the gas with a note to say she was sorry or something to that effect. But her caseism came out and she said oh its to bad about the shed.

Thanks! I have been living and breathing this case since I found you guys! I think my hubby thinks I am having an affair, lol! JK He likes to hear all the theorys from here too! Now if he would join.....

Cagney, just ask him to call my wife. She will set his mind to rest about you having an affair!

Does anyone think the part about just finding his daughter is weird because Cindy said they had been in contact on the phone everyday. She also said I just found my daughter in the 911 call, but again at the bond hearing IIRC she said she was in contact through text or phone to Casey everyday.

I told my Mom I was camping with friends once in college, but really I had gone to Mexico and California for fun. I would call and check in every few days. She got wise to me and had the operator trace the call and told me she knew I was in Mexico. :eek: Maybe you can't do that with cell phones, I think I was using a pay phone.

I am sorry Sliver - saw your post too late to add to my reply to Patty G :) Take a gander at that...I understand your point :)

As a side note, I find it ironic that when Amy told Cindy CA had stolen money she basically told her "too bad!" and to suck it up. So Amy reported the theft to the bank.

CA might not be sitting in jail right now if Cindy had repaid Amy.

Thank you. I think this is very important information. This is a large piece of meat, vacuum-sealed, which should have started out with very little bacteria on it, vs. a body, with all kinds of chemical reactions going on. This is why I don't think she was in the car all that long.
Lanie

i initially posted about the pork loin in the decomp thread, I believe. I posted misinformation as I was not the one to dispose of said pork loin.
I just double checked the facts with hubby.
The package never opened completely but there was fluid on the seat. It apparently swelled a bit and broke the package in different places.

I think this was the beginning of creating a paper trail of casey's behavior. They had the ggm bank incident before this. cindy may have caught wind of her financial issues as well. Now they had decided to start filing police reports as well.

Well isn't the prosecution glad they did this.. too bad they didn't start sooner huh?

Oh Silly Me :slap: .... Apparently Casey wasn't missing yet .... Cindy talked to her on the phone ... and oh by the way ... the car didn't smell when George found the missing gas cans ... did I mention that ... no dead body or smell in the trunk ... just another normal day .... (satire)

Just exactly where are the keys? The keys Casey used to drive the car? Does she still ave the? Wonder if anyone has even asked that question. It would be interesting to know where they are and what other keys are on that hey ring...possible a key to a lock or mini storage. She could have put Caylee's body in a rented storage building!
:waitasec:

Is a couple of hours long enough for hair to fall out due to decomposition?

George said that Casey said that Cindy told her.........did that make any sense?????:crazy:

And George looked surprised during the Greta interview as Cindy put her hand on George's leg saying "I called Casey and told her". The look on his face was "priceless".

Cindy said that they LOCKED the shed because Caylee was getting into things.

So..... Casey used the shovel to force the lock open on the RUBBER doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum