Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful point!! Now, I'm sure this has been discussed, but...if the guy that towed the car said it didn't smell on 6/30 was it noted by them on 7/15 or 7/16(when they picked up the car) that the car smelled then? I haven't read the docs - not sure if it is in there. But, did someone say it did indeed smell on 7/15-7/16? We know it did, per George and Cindy, but did the tow yard personnel note that?

Sorry to keep bringing it up but when our pork loin was in the truck for the entire weekend the truck was completely closed up and we still kept wiffing it. It wasn't strong and I chaulked the smell up to the trash can because it didn't nec smell like death- not until we opened the truck and then it was loud and clear.....

I just don't understand the whole significance with the gas cans. I am sure they are significant since a whole interview with Greta was
the Anthony's acting wonky about the gas cans, police report and shed stuff. I just don't know what it is..you guys know. I get a head ache about the gas cans too, so maybe I am not focusing enough on what is trying to be covered up.

Patty, I do love you gal. But....

If you pry open the hasp on the shed.....

and then just reach inside the shed...

and remove the gas cans....

NO FINGER PRINTS to be found.....

AND by the way.....

I have NEVER seen a PATROL Deputy Sheriff...

TAKE any finger print evidence

I have.

Yep apparently every person on the planet that got near the car from that moment on. Tow co owner included.

IF we believe that it didn't smell on 6/30...Is it possible for the smell to have been somewhat "contained" in the trunk for a bit?

Since...I do not believe for ONE SECOND that Casey has the worst case of bad luck EVER and a dead body was coincidentally placed in her trunk, of ALL people, while her toddler is missing.

The whole clan are like deceptive energizer bunnies. The lies just keep coming and coming and coming...

Patty, I do love you gal. But....

If you pry open the hasp on the shed.....

and then just reach inside the shed...

and remove the gas cans....

NO FINGER PRINTS to be found.....

AND by the way.....

I have NEVER seen a PATROL Deputy Sheriff...

TAKE any finger print evidence.

I know what you are saying and how to do it to get in the shed etc., but let's take this long term, going in and out of the shed on a normal basis and touching the door etc., etc. Remember, in Greta's interview he mentioned being in the shed perhaps the Sunday before, which was Father's Day.

Men touch everything when they open something and close the door with their hand to get the door shut.

George wanted to prosecute so they took fingerprints.

Yep apparently every person on the planet that got near the car from that moment on. Tow co owner included.

I doubt she would be working as a server if her dad was this guy but I could be wrong.

I am not thinking dad. More like her grandpas first cousin but I do not know. That is why I was asking for confirmation of relationship, if it exists.

ANYONE THINK CASEY IS PREGNANT??? I have heard rumors regarding this. It may explain why Cindy changed her tune and decided to protect Casey suddenly. I can imagine Casey telling her mother this story. I know she had a pregnacy test upon entering jail. It is standard for all female inmates though. I think it is interesting AND VERY scary if she is indeed prego. can you imagine that ???????/

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any cleaning fluid being in the car according to the docs.

I swear, I have forgotten more than I have learned.

Regarding the car left at the Amscott - it seems so bizarre to us that she left it there like that - but could she have been planning all along to say it was part of this "script" she was to follow. I mean she did mention J. Blanchard Park - and then that ended up being integral in her latest "script" version of events. So maybe she will try to spin things like - "see you guys I was trying to give you hints to what had happened - I even mentioned J Blanchard Park you just didn't figure it out." So maybe she had this "script" idea planned out ahead of time and not just as an afterthought - that way all of her strange behavior could be explained away - she was only following the script. The script told her - for whatever reason - to leave her car at the Amscott - or abandon it somewhere - and that just happened to be the spot. No need for rationale - just following the script.

Maybe the cleaning fluid that George claims was in the back of Casey's car was used to take the fingerprints off.

So why was Casey driving around with cleaning fluid in the back of her car? Very interesting product to be driving around with in a car. I have windshield washer fluid in the back of my car.

IT was an empty bottle of Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. NG calls it Cleaning fluid cause it adds to the drama.

Sorry to keep bringing it up but when our pork loin was in the truck for the entire weekend the truck was completely closed up and we still kept wiffing it. It wasn't strong and I chaulked the smell up to the trash can because it didn't nec smell like death- not until we opened the truck and then it was loud and clear.....

That's what I'm wondering...If it could have been somewhat "contained" for a few days, a week or so...until the trunk was opened or the smell got too ripe. Whichever came first.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any cleaning fluid being in the car according to the docs.

I swear, I have forgotten more than I have learned.

That's okay I can't remember seeing the inventory report of what was in the car either...

CYA - this whole involved, convoluted mess is to cover CA's a--create an incident report for a plausible? time line He was LE, she's a nurse They are both very familiar with incident reports. IMO

Yup! I'm thinking that this was the day the body was moved for the last time as well.

So how did Casey spend Father's Day? Did she have dinner with her dad while Cindy and Caylee had dinner at Cindy's mom's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum