Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely feel for you. Recovering from a heart attack at the moment. Kids say they finally did it to me..LOL Don't want to go back in time.. Sorry OT

For heavens sake Oak! Are ya sure you're having a migraine? My inner arm-chair nurse wants you to check your BP!

Thanks for clarifiying.. I was about to go search again b/c I didn't remember seeing that, only reading it!

Sure would have liked to know exactly how that sketch turned out. (picturing Casper the Ghost)

Actually Casey is so thorough with her lies that she would have given them TOO good of a sketch, right down to what sahde of mascara Zanny was wearing.

I love when hubby sits here, watches me read, then pops out a question. Does anyone recall reading whether any of Casey's friends computers were reviewed? Those might prove of some interest, too.

just thinking (and sharing) Wonder where she took a bath/shower when she finished doing her dirty deed? I have no clue why this is sticking in my head but seems like I read somewhere that she wanted to borrow someones shower just cant think of where I saw this at.. anyone remember around this time that she went to someones house to borrow the shower?

Jesse's?

On NG, lead investigator on camera saying, "...evidence not yet made public leads us to believe Caylee is deceased."

Exactly..Research, research, research. A good set of rules and boundaries and contracting with them if needed. Wish I had known that back when but worked 12 hour shifts then and a single parent. Tough going.

ITA I wish it was as easy as taking a Tylenol.

Perhaps she hauled the body of Caylee around in the trunk for a while. Giving up that car would have been very hard for Casey.

Arrggggh....boggles my mind to ponder that! I'm thinking more along the lines that she used the car on the 26-27th for the last time, to move the body.

yes..that is the one...he also had the dna testing done to find out if he was the father

ok now he lived with his parents or by hisself? sorry for so many questions but trying to figure some dates here, and Im old and forgetful:)

Oh, somebody posted that Casey and Caylee were not homeless because she left the Anthony's on her own without planning, or words to that effect.

IMHO there was a loud verbal altercation on the evening of June 15, 2008 regarding theft from GGM -- routing number, checks -- and the topic of discussion was the right time for Casey to move out. Remember, she had been telling people she had a job, nanny, a house and a roommate Amy. IMHO after Casey left on June 16, 2008, the Anthonys locked her out so she couldn't re-enter. By late afternoon of June 16, 2008, Casey and Caylee were homeless because she didn't have a job or a house. That is homeless. She went to Tony's and he said Caylee wasn't there. IMHO, it is possible that Caylee was either already dead by the time she went to Tony's or locked in the car. If Casey engaged in bed sports that night late and slept late the next morning, then it is entirely possible Caylee died in the car. Flurry of calls on the 16th were due to being locked out. Flurry of calls on the 17th were due to Caylee. LE hasn't released all 17th calls. IMHO, the grandparents are feeling mighty guilty because they locked her out (thinking she had a house, job, nanny, etc but now finding out she was homeless with a child in tow). As a result, the grandparents will be loyal to Casey to the ends of the earth because of their guilty feelings. That's a huge guilt driver to explain very odd behavior.

Does anyone know if the webcam is "stuck" or has there really been no activity at the Anthony's since the protester's this morning?

What did she use for transportation to get to Tony's?

If her car was abandoned on June 27th and she borrowed Amy's car on July 8th to July 15th, then what transportation did she use from June 27th before 7:00 a.m. until July 8th when she dropped Amy off at the airport?

I think it's been pretty well established that Casey is a mooch. I would think if she needed transport, she'd let her finger's do the walkin' by scrolling through her cell phone.

Can anyone point me to a webcam that doesnt show the beach?? whats up with that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay