Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that I agree that George would remember accurately.

Not the same situation, but in my mind my life depended on it.
When I was in JR high, I was attacked on my way to school by a guy in a car.
I fought and was able to get away, and for as long as I live his face will be forever in grained in my brain but for the life of me I can not nor could not then tell police what he was wearing, or what kind of car he was driving. I remember some details about the car like what the interior looked like, what the rear view mirror looked like, what color the car was but could not tell you make and model. Nor could I tell you what the man was wearing.
It wasn't that I didn't know because I was really into cars. I am almost always able to tell you a year, make and model of cars and even possibly the engine type lol.
So I mean it wasn't life or death but in a way it was because I remember feeling like if he was caught then I would be safe. I missed almost 13 weeks of school that year because I associated going to school with being attacked and I slept in my parents bed for a good year or so afterwards.

I am so sorry for your awful experience. Yes I totally agree and understand what you are saying. But you did remember that guys face and like you said it was grained in your brain. And you couldn't remember other details because for you at the moment you focused on that guy's face. That guy did something horrible to you and managing to escape you hold tight on that image to report him to the police. But if some of us are asked to describe what a person looks like that we met yesterday on the supermarket line we wouldn't be able to do it unless there was some reason for us to remember. This is my point I guess.

I am not saying George remembers accurately. I am saying it is not surprising/strange IF he remembered all those details. And again I am not saying that his account is truthful. I am just debating the could someone remember so many details? Absolutely yes. And we are talking about people with average memory. Now if someone has also received training for his observation/memory skills....

What I don't find strange is Casey and Caylee especially wearing the same clothes for many days. My strong suspicion is that they lived/slept/spent a lot of hours in the car for certain days....the fact that Casey requested to take a shower at a friend's home. Who goes to a friend's house and has a shower? Someone who doesn't have a roof above their heads.

Interesting.....Here if the postman doesn't get you in person he puts the notice in your mailbox not on your door.
And if they don't make contact after so many tries the notice gets brighter and brighter lol. Then returned after like 3 failed attempts, I believe.

:) Interesting for me, too. My mailbox is at the street on a post, any notices are left there. I assumed, with a box on the house, that the notice would be left on the door so it would 'stick out'.

I will give you this, thankfully I never had occasion for the need to recall exactly what my child was wearing. I would hope, had that need arisen, I would have had instant recall. I can't guarantee that I would have. It's so frightening, and unfathomable, that anyone would have to go through this situation. IMO, there's only one certainty, I would do ANYTHING to find my child. I don't care how bad it would make me, or anybody else appear, my child is the only thing that matters. The 'A' family doesn't seem to have the same goal.

Thank you for the reasonable debate. :blowkiss:

And thank you for understanding I am not trying to defend them because like you said I also don't think the 'A' family have the same goal with LE or what people hope here.

I think the chance that George could accurately remember what the C's were wearing is in direct proportion to how engrossed he was in his cooking show.

Assuming of course that he saw them at all.

Ok this has bothered me for awhile. but here it goes..

Does anyone else get the feeling G and C or lee are reading this or other forums about themselves? or someone doing it for them? seems like it. how would they know about the web cam at their house 24/7 and they let off ballons when we had it posted to do so. they might be gathering info to help the defense.. this makes me sick. casey is not mental she is just evil steming from her parents .. jmo i best just sign off before I get myself in trouble. have a great day everyone and hope and pray today is caylee's day to come home and her mother pay for her deeds..

Ok this has bothered me for awhile. but here it goes..

Does anyone else get the feeling G and C or lee are reading this or other forums about themselves? or someone doing it for them? seems like it. how would they know about the web cam at their house 24/7 and they let off ballons when we had it posted to do so. they might be gathering info to help the defense.. this makes me sick. casey is not mental she is just evil steming from her parents .. jmo i best just sign off before I get myself in trouble. have a great day everyone and hope and pray today is caylee's day to come home and her mother pay for her deeds..

Yes, yes and yes! :curses:

I have thought this for quite some time now. I will go one step further, either they or someone is actually posting on certain subjects also. Some of them are quite oblvious to me! I think it is rather sad and disturbing too.

I still got hope that Caylee is still alive unless something proves diffrent. I honestly think a guy that casey was once involved with has Caylee, (Might sound like Cindy) but I honestly think it is a hoax, set up, or planned.

Good morning, everybody.

I swear... I go to sleep thinking about this case, and I wake up thinking about this case.

I woke up this morning thinking about something I read saying that while waiting for the police July 15, Casey deleted myspace/facebook messages, and the Lee and Cindy helped her with this.

I thought it was in the timeline thread, but couldn't find it. Did several searches, and can't find it.

Is this just a dream I had last night? lol. Anyone else remember this? If it's stated somewhere, I'm just wondering how we know it happened.

Thanks!

BeanE

ETA: Reason I'm looking for this is because I'm trying to identify 'actions of a guilty person'. Such as Casey leaving Caylee's carseat in the abandoned car, which would be a sign that she wouldn't need it any more.

I still got hope that Caylee is still alive unless something proves diffrent. I honestly think a guy that casey was once involved with has Caylee, (Might sound like Cindy) but I honestly think it is a hoax, set up, or planned.

I wish it were true, but alas the overwhelming amount of evidence that is quickly piling up to the contrary and hasn't swayed my opinion!

All that is out there otherwise is the pathological liar Casey's stories, and George and Cindy's delusional stories and conjecture. Very very sad because Casey knows exactly where she left her daughter's body and should bring her home IMO!

At least she is where she belongs.

:coffeecup:Good morning group. I had company yesterday and couldnt follow this forum. I don't think anything new has happened on the case, and yet just missing the forum for a day I feel so totally behind on everything. Does anyone know the time the immunity deal runs out today?

Immunity deal runs out at 9:00 Isn't Cindy supposed to be on the Today show this morning?

:coffeecup:Good morning group. I had company yesterday and couldnt follow this forum. I don't think anything new has happened on the case, and yet just missing the forum for a day I feel so totally behind on everything. Does anyone know the time the immunity deal runs out today?

Good morning, Babyfeets. I've read several places it's 9am EST.

ETA: it's currently 7:25am EST

She was on the today show one day last week. Not sure about this morn

Immunity deal runs out at 9:00 Isn't Cindy supposed to be on the Today show this morning?

Thank you, Swag! I always miss these things lol. I wonder if we could have a sticky of upcoming interviews, and shows like NG, Greta, etc. where people could post when they find out something is coming up. So we can tune in.

Just put the Today show on. I'll post if they say anything more.

snipped:
Originally Posted by GameTheory
I DO BELIEVE GEORGE COULD GIVE AN ACCURATE or CLOSE TO ACCURATE ACCOUNT OF WHAT DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER WERE WEARING.

My husband couldn't tell you what I was wearing when I walked out the door 30 minutes ago.

snipped:
Originally Posted by GameTheory
I DO BELIEVE GEORGE COULD GIVE AN ACCURATE or CLOSE TO ACCURATE ACCOUNT OF WHAT DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER WERE WEARING.

My husband couldn't tell you what I was wearing when I walked out the door 30 minutes ago.

I read a study once years ago. It was about wearing the same clothes frequently in the workplace. The point was that you could get a few good pieces, rather than a lot of pieces of lesser quality.

They had a number of people wear the exact same thing, but with different hairdo, shoes, necklace. Little things like that, two days in a row. Then they interviewed co-workers and asked what the person had worn the day before. Very few people identified that the person had worn the exact same thing. Most people identified something the person had worn earlier.

Just thought I'd mention it because it was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag