Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stomach watching CA anymore... her voice is like nails on a chalkboard... she needs some SERIOUS help.... I actually prayed for her last night... that is when it is hard .. to pray for someone like her... it is easy to pray for nice people....?????

I can't stomach watching CA anymore... her voice is like nails on a chalkboard... she needs some SERIOUS help.... I actually prayed for her last night... that is when it is hard .. to pray for someone like her... it is easy to pray for nice people....?????

It shows your strength as a christian to pray for people like Cindy. We need to pray for all of those affected.

I prayed for the Anthony family last night too. I prayed that they would find acceptance and peace and move forward with this horrible situation in their lives.

He is ruthless... should be a great show....

I saw the tail end of an announcement about O'Reilly's show last night on Fox...do you know if he's having them on or just analyzing the case?

If he has them on, Cindy better not bloviate! :)

I am guessing that if Casey took the deal, we won't necessarily know until LE is ready to release it.

:blowkiss:Thank you to EVERYONE! :blowkiss:​
This is kinda off subject but I was reading posts from a few days ago when you were in a discussion about micro chips in people/animals. I heard an interesting segment last week on the news about a couple of companies that now offer micro chips implanted in children. at this point you can get a chip implanted and the company can pinpoint exactly where the person is at any given time. probably very shortly this will be available for much less money but currently it's an expensive yearly fee to be part of there computer tracking system. I personally think it's a great thing and would do it with my children, however many people feel that it's a huge intrusion of privacy. The kids can always get the chip removed when they are of age. Hope that answered some of the questions regarding this. I really appreciate all the work you do to keep us updated and informed!

not sure if he will have guests.. but i would venture that he does... either way it will be interesting....

Went to bed praying for answers and woke up to nada AGAIN! I hope Casey took the limited immunity deal, but I have a feeling she didn't. :furious:

It gets stuck sometimes.

I don't think Casey accepted the immunity offer or we would have heard by now.

I just hope & pray they find the little body.. you are right Patty .. G and C are the ONLY ones that think LE is not looking for her... Of course they are looking... they REALLY want to find Caylee...

"It's unfortunate that it's going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back to me alive and not the authorities," Cindy Anthony told NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer.

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, also said he doubt's law-enforcement's efforts in locating Caylee Marie, who was last seen June 15.

"I am not confident that the police will come in and help them out," Garrison told Lauer.

I cannot believe they have the gall to talk like this! Casey waited a month to report her missing. Then she lied and lied. WOW, Cindy. The cops and detectives are doing everything they can with what little they have....Grrrrr...this makes me mad!!

Question,.. IF Casey took the deal, does that mean she has to talk IMMEDIATELY to LE as soon as she excepts the deal or can she stonewall some more? Meaning, if she took the deal, is she talking to cops right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member